PDA

View Full Version : getting used to it

sallyjones
11-19-2009, 02:15 PM
hey girls, just a note in here. i am really getting used to dressing and then that dreaded go out side. went out last weekend en femme. third time in a year. i guess my confidence is up becaus people have to ask if i am a man or woman. had such a good time that i vowed to go out once a month. if you know anything about going out it is alot of fun. i go to a glbt in pensacola, and dont really care if people see me closets are for clothes. so how many of you girls go out on a regular basis.

AlisonRenee
11-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Sally, is there a regular place that you go in KC?

I may stop over in KC on an upcoming trip and would like to venture out while I'm there.

Christina Horton
11-19-2009, 02:57 PM
I drive long haul and when I get home I only go out as Christina when home. Save for laser hair removal for my face( you not supposed to wear makeup). So when I am home Christina goes out the door not Mike. I have been doing that for about 6 month now. And I love it. LOL I even find myself wanting to go to the store and think Naw it would take to liong to get ready plus I would have to go shopping so I don't feel like shopping right now.

I have not had the
dressing and then that dreaded go out side. Thing since like the 3rd time I went out. I fell excited sometimes when I have not been out in a while. A while is like 2 week for me. I just don't care what people think or if they read me. That is a great way to be zero stress . I love being a Turtle....Ahhh I mean a Crossdresser.