PDA

View Full Version : Wife doesn't know!!

Denise Jones
11-20-2009, 06:39 AM
I have been xdressing off and on for years. Before I left the UK I was about to join the Beaumont Society that works with xdressers and their issues. I backed out at the last minute. I was divorced at the time, and this was before computers. Moved abroad and travelled and and got married. When I went back to the UK I went to a few clubs, dressed bought clothes and took them home. Fast forward to when my wife was going travelling and opened the wrong case..... All my clothes shoes wig etc. Caused a big problem. I am slowly getting my stuff together again but find it really hard to be able to dress and enjoy it. I take the odd few hours when she is out but it is really frustrating.

kristinacd55
11-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Hi Denise, & welcome. I too didn't tell my wife for 30 some odd years (although there were hints) & I'm sorry for it. She's known for the last 2 years & it's a tough road but I'm glad she does know! Communication is the key & this website is very helpful. :)

Sandra
11-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Did you expect it not to cause a problem? I imagine that your wife just didn't know what was happening. Does she still know that you are dressing or are you still keeping it from her? if she don't know then you're heading for another "big problem".

Denise Jones
11-20-2009, 07:03 AM
No she doesn't know and I understand that I could be found out at any time. She might have an idea as in my underpants drawer I have some decidely female type panties. And I have hidden my clothes where I feel it unlikely that she will find them. But anything is possible and I have to hope that she won't find out.

Joanne f
11-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Hello Denise,
i can well imagine that it caused a big problem when your wife found your case by mistake and i take it that she was not to happy about it and wants nothing to do with it .
I have heard of the Beaumont Society but have never had anything to do with them so i cannot say anything about that but if it is of any help to your wife (and i am sure it would be) there is a forum just for wife`s , girlfriends and mothers (FAB) on here.

(just read your other post , you are playing a dangerous game as what will your wife think if she finds some female undies in you draw, maybe something like (are these from another woman .

Karren H
11-20-2009, 07:13 AM
So what's the problem? Sounds pretty typical to me..

Sandra
11-20-2009, 07:31 AM
(just read your other post , you are playing a dangerous game as what will your wife think if she finds some female undies in you draw, maybe something like (are these from another woman .

...or he's lying to mne again and can't trust me.

What does she think of the cding, you haven't really told us, is she dead against it or what?

Joanne f
11-20-2009, 08:05 AM
Yes Sandra that as well which i know hurts the wife`s /SOs just as much if not more sometimes, and in this case it will be more and likely that as she knows Denise has done it before .