PDA

View Full Version : Check you're brain gender girls...

MelissaAndProudOfIt
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Please click on the below link to discover your brain gender you might discover some very surprising things about your brain. I did and i was very female oriented and scored high where females did, though did rather well though not as well as my male competition on the site. Conclusion I know I have a more female brain now... no surprises there.... Try it out and give us your feed back... like i just have ....

Best of Luck

Melissa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

Elinor
07-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Well I'm a little more feminine on this test.
Being feminine is not a bad thing. ;)

Ariel_TV
07-28-2005, 08:09 AM
I scored 25 on the female side of the scale . Pretty much what i expected :)

lynnegirlie
07-28-2005, 08:12 AM
My brain is all GIRL! :p

Katie Ashe
07-28-2005, 08:12 AM
My personal brain score: Female 50
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/images/sex/results_scale_bg.gif

Not happy or sad about the score... but interesting.

Jamie M
07-28-2005, 08:27 AM
Well apparently i'm 25% male . Not an great surprise to me to be honest , about what i expected really . was about half and half until the 3D shape section it would seem :)

kathy gg
07-28-2005, 08:44 AM
melissa, thanks for the link.

I took the test and scored smack dab in the middle, a little male and a little female. And (oh no shock here) on the face part, it said I prefered more feminine faces (of course I was looking at the men).

kathy in canada

ps...gonna get amanda to take it later..

Jennifer_Ph
07-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Gol dang that's goofy - I scored 50... FEMALE. Yikes. I guess I am the best math doin, wrench swingin' bitch in the world. ;)

caitlin
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
...otay...

well...25% to the female side of the scale...hmmm, maybe I should get my hormone levels checked... lol

Stacey23 GG
07-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Okay, babe (Jennifer_Ph)... I got the same score as you did! 50% female. Are we a match made in heaven or what? :duh:

I guess that makes me the cutest bitch. :eek:

I love you, sweetie! :D

Crystal Harmony
07-28-2005, 10:45 AM
I scored 25% female :thumbsup: :)

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 10:53 AM
System failure:

You do not have the requirement to take this test. Please get a brain and try again....

Jamie M
07-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Aw poor Tristen , you can borrow mine if you like whilst I'm asleep . I hardly use it anyway even when awake :lol:

Tiffy
07-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Right down the middle 50/50

April

Sigrid
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Me too April... smack dab in the middle.

Stephanie Mancini
07-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Am i the only t-girl who cheated on this test and got a 100% female rating! now don't go bursting my bubble girls, a girl can dream sometimes can't she!

Steph

Jennifer_Ph
07-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Okay, babe (Jennifer_Ph)... I got the same score as you did! 50% female. Are we a match made in heaven or what? :duh:

I guess that makes me the cutest bitch. :eek:

I love you, sweetie! :D

Yep - we're a match made in heaven. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make my shoes match my belt. :cheer: I love you too baby.

Deborah
07-28-2005, 02:02 PM
ummm this is cool. The arrow was pointing at 100% female. A little easy to manipulate. Most of it i scored at female level though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/images/sex/results_scale_bg.gif

JenniRose
07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm surprised, I only score about 75% female! I expected much higher!

JenniRose

Pip
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Someone posted this test a couple of weeks ago. I scored right in the middle....a big ZERO.

Now, this means either....

I'm so darn smart I can think equally on the female and male spectrum,

or....

Like Tristen said, I have no brain and should leave playing with test thingies to those that know better than me

Pip

alisongirly
07-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Smack in the middle for me, 50/50
Gotta get to work and change those ratios! :)

Dragster
07-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I scored 50% male, just about what I expected.

Tony

jo_ann
07-28-2005, 09:28 PM
25% male for me.. I'm usually right in the middle, as I'm sure it is for most crossdressers (hence why we are who we are.. we can never commit to one gender). This test seemed bias to think that if you're smart with math and dumb with words, that makes you more male oriented.

Clare
07-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Wasn't this in another thread a while back? I did the test and got a 25 score on the female side if my memory is correct. (I will edit this post if necessary when i get to check my facts later).

I know the overall score was something like i expected, but the test didn't seem like it was focussed on gender responses, so in general it didn't do a lot for me really.

Christine.

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 10:50 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11443

Kera_Efflorescence
07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
melissa, thanks for the link.

I took the test and scored smack dab in the middle, a little male and a little female. And (oh no shock here) on the face part, it said I prefered more feminine faces (of course I was looking at the men).

kathy in canada

ps...gonna get amanda to take it later..

Here, read this:

http://www.crystalinks.com/womenmate.html

Basically it's a test that showed women do tend to prefer feminine faces (at least during the less fertile parts of their menstrual cycle).

merle
07-29-2005, 01:18 AM
I just completed the test also. I did 25% on the female side. I don't know if it is really scientific, but surely I know I am on that side... :D

KewTnCurvy GG
07-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Majorly female:p

FionaAlexis
07-29-2005, 06:27 AM
I scored 50% female - well what I say I'm tired after a long and mentally trying week.

I guess my most wonderful result was 10 out of 10 on the Eyes Test. Wow! I've never got 10 out of 10 in anything...ever .....I'm going to tell my partner and my daughter now. I'm going to get this print framed and put it on the wall beside my public practice certificate just to let clients know I can tell what they're thinking......and I might call my Mum in Ireland....

Now if only the Eyes Test was the last question on 'Millionaire'...........

Fiona xx

FionaAlexis
07-29-2005, 10:31 PM
I called my Mum and she was very impressed with my test results….

‘Hello its me…
‘Hello Son what about y’? How’s…..? an’ the wee girl?………an’ the cats……an’ is the possum still in the roof? ….. – oh that’s great.’
‘I have good news - I got 10 out of 10 in the Eyes Test’
‘Did ya Son – d’ye hear that Henry he’s got 10 OUT OF TEN in his Eye Test. Eyesight is very important – but here – I thought you wore reading glasses…..’
‘No – no NOT an Eye Test – the EYES Test…’
‘Oh! - the Ice Test – is that a new Australian refridgerator? Yer Aunt Connie has a new Korean fridge – she can watch TV on it – not too sure why you’d want to watch TV on yer fridge…but I’m sure its awful handy….so long as yer not after the milk just as Glenn Close is rising out of the bath…’
‘No its not a fridge – it’s a test to see if you can tell peoples emotions by looking at their eyes…’
‘Oh that’s great – yer Aunt Maisie can tell by lukin’ at people’s teeth. She can spot an American – just by their teeth. They have lovely teeth.’
‘OK I gotta go Mum…’

Fiona xx

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-30-2005, 12:30 PM
I got 50% female brain...

Amy
07-31-2005, 11:27 PM
I was really serprized to have gotten a 50% on the female side because I sill concider myself very much a guy but then how accurate could this be
Amy

FionaAlexis
08-01-2005, 02:05 AM
I dunno Amy - but there seems to be a lot of us with half a brain. Still half a female brain is better than a complete male brain? :rolleyes:

Fiona xx