PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever find yourself wondering if she could be TG?

SuzanneBender
11-20-2009, 06:04 PM
I am a people watcher and I travel an enormous amount. In fact, I am sitting in the Indianapolis airport waiting on a delayed flight (go figure) people watching. Do you every find yourself looking at women and wondering is she or he is transgender? There are a lot of us out here and I know we pass each other every day.

Danielle Gee
11-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I people watch all the time!! My wife and I were once eating supper in a local eatery (Bob Evans). A couple of booths away and at a good angle to get a clear view, I spotted what I thought sure was a CD. She was very very convincing but gave off several clues.

Now to the part I'm very ashamed of (considering my own situation)....I became facinated with her and felt compelled to stare excessively at her(him) I wasn't leering or making comments or anything, but I was actually "unable" to stop looking!!!

After a time she and her friend left (rather hurridly) and then the guilt set in for me. I was sure I'd made her uncomfortable and felt really bad, but of course it was water under the bridge at that point.

This is a small town and to my knowledge I've never spotted another CD in public. So I've vowed to never again put another CD (or human being) in that position. So now I politely look, smile if possible, them mind my own damn business:brolleyes:

Lorileah
11-20-2009, 07:01 PM
did that last night. In a bar where I used to hang out now seems to have many FtM's in it. And the women are so friendly\...with each other. Kinda cool actually because there used to be too many macho male personalities. It was easy to stare in the bar, but not so easy to gawk at Office Depot today.

jenna_woods
11-20-2009, 07:06 PM
yes i am a people watcher also, and have seen a couple other cd's out and about,and have ben unsure about a couple.

EveMarie
11-20-2009, 07:11 PM
I too have spent time just people watching not to "make" someone but to watch and learn mannerisms, habits, expressions, etc. Recently I found something out that I never knew in all my years of "this thing of ours". There are distinct differences between men and women's hands as discussed here: http://www.handresearch.com/hand/Evolutie/sekseEngels.htm

So next time you think you spot a fellow (or fella) CD check out the hands :2c:

Evie

dawnmarrie1961
11-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Suzanne,
The truth is out there! Indeed. We walk amongst you ...with you.. in between you..and all around you!! We traverse between light and dark...day and night....gray and white...and shadows. We are here and there...near and far and closer than you think! We are seen and unseen...known and unknown...myth and mystery!!!!

Be safe.Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Barbara Dugan
11-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Yes this morning at my Endo's office a young interracial couple I almost can swear she was a TG and you know how an Asian Tg can pass very easy but I work with and know many asians and she didnt walked like an Asian gg

sherri52
11-20-2009, 07:15 PM
I've noticed others in crowded places and wish that I had the chance to talk, but never seem to.

Scottey1
11-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Suzanne:
I'm with you - only last week if you were at the Indy Airport, you might have seen me (on my way to FL). I think abt that, too, especially when I read abt other girls flying. Don't know if it's my imagination, but I think I've seen a few of us flying lately, but dont know if I should approach and reasssure them

EveMarie
11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
I think we need to promote the use of some kind of sign to subtly show others of our presence. such as the universal sign of the Transgender pendant I have attached.
I've been trying to find the earrings that go along with this but every time I do they are "sold out":daydreaming:

SuzanneBender
11-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Suzanne:
I'm with you - only last week if you were at the Indy Airport, you might have seen me (on my way to FL). I think abt that, too, especially when I read abt other girls flying. Don't know if it's my imagination, but I think I've seen a few of us flying lately, but dont know if I should approach and reasssure them

Darling I am in Chicago right now. Wave if you see me on the way back from Florida. I am the tall blonde at the TMobile Kiosk charging my computer :hugs:

sheidelmeidel
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
All the time, and most of the time I'm not wondering either. As the saying goes: "it takes one to know one".

Carly D.
11-20-2009, 09:01 PM
My sister in laws friend comes to visit every now and then and she looks a bit like a man (I know she isn't) but there have been a few times I've seen a woman that could be a guy dressed up.. when they wear pink it is a dead giveaway, or is it?? I mean I have an old t shirt that started out orange but has faded to the point where it has a pinkish color to it.. it's almost worn out but I like the shirt because it is pink looking.. pink is the color..

Lainie
11-20-2009, 09:36 PM
and I'm always gawking at all the pretty girls, out of lust and envy in equal measures. There are a lot of women who seem rather masculine to me, but I've never figured out how to ask politely. "Oh, that's a lovely dress, dear. Are you CD?" :doh: Hmm, no, that's not it.

Sometimes it's really unclear, like a lesbian I encounter occasionally. Her partner is surely GG, but I'm not so sure about her. Of course occasionally there is no doubt. Like the 6'6" broad-shouldered broad at an environmental workshop one weekend a while back. Don't know if she is TG or TS. Really, it is none of my business. I'm dying to know, but it's not proper to pry into the very personal choices of strangers.

Ah, Ha! Finally it occurs to me how to handle this subject. I could say "Hi, Now that I've been crossdressing for so many years now, I find this whole question of gender identity so fascinating, don't you?" :eek: Better not guess wrong when laying that line on someone.

kellycan27
11-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I am usually too pre-occupied to do much people watching. I guess that if someone really stood out I might take notice, but mostly I just mind my own business. I'd hate to make a someone uncomfortable by gawking at them.....especially if it were one of us.

victoriamwilliams1
11-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I have on many occasion, today I seen a woman who was about 3 inches shorter than me! And I have seen a few of us who stuck out when me and my wife where at a mall in Ohio a dear girl was in a nice outfit and heels. I forgot to mention she didn't have her wig and she had her male hairstyle! Now that one stood out. For the most part I go about my business and will not pint the person out because you never know if you will meet them in a social group.

busker
11-20-2009, 11:54 PM
I used to see two women shopping where I shop and one I'm certain was a gg, both were middle aged and the other one I thought was giving herself away was wearing a 2-piece camel hair suit, hose, socks over the hose and brown/white saddle shoes --all in the hot summer sun. It struck me a style long gone and perhaps one that appealed to the woman from her youth. She also wore a head scaft for part of the time--also out of date.
Mandrake out of water

meghanr416
11-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Yes all the time. In fact their a quite gorgeous girl in one of my classes right now who I feel like is most likely trans. She is really tall. Maybe 6 foot and has really strong jaw bones, broad shoulders and long feet. She is quite beautiful and very feminine though so I'm not sure. She has amazingly long blond hair that almost reaches the small of her back. I must remember to look at her hands sometime!

I'm not friends with her on Facebook but I can look at this picture:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/598/n7159458508048.jpg

What ya think?

I guess you can only really get an idea of her facial structure and maybe shoulders in this photo. Like I said very feminine. I'm probably wrong. Her name is Ragan btw.

Frédérique
11-21-2009, 01:23 AM
I am a people watcher and I travel an enormous amount. In fact, I am sitting in the Indianapolis airport waiting on a delayed flight (go figure) people watching. Do you every find yourself looking at women and wondering is she or he is transgender? There are a lot of us out here and I know we pass each other every day.

Indianapolis. :sad: I’m having flashbacks about that football game last Sunday night – I wonder what Peyton Manning would look like in a dress? On second thought, let’s not think about it at all! I never look at women and wonder if they’re transgender(ed), but I look for males with desirable qualities for successful crossdressing. I look at someone and think, “You could REALLY do it, and why wouldn’t you?” Now and then I see someone with the perfect build, devoid of chin-spinach, and a certain quality of…"peacefulness" that’s hard to describe. Feminine, by my definition, but in the wrong clothes, I suppose. Oh well, I don’t get out as often as most people do, and I’m rarely waiting for a flight, but I observe people very closely when I get the chance. Of course, I notice what women are wearing all the time, but only if they are dressed like women -- these rare visions stick out like beguiling islands in a sea of drabness...:sigh:

Tiffany6791
11-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I do that too. I was thinking that when I got my haircut last month. The woman that did my hair seemed like she could have been a male at one point but who knows...lol

lavistaa62
11-21-2009, 02:35 AM
It's really the mystery- was she or wasn't she or why does it matter that's intriguing isn't it?

EveMarie
11-21-2009, 02:38 AM
What ya think?

I guess you can only really get an idea of her facial structure and maybe shoulders in this photo. Like I said very feminine. I'm probably wrong. Her name is Ragan btw.

GG sweetie, for real!

sheidelmeidel
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Looks GG to me too. The shoulders, the soft eyes and expression.