PDA

View Full Version : Admiring clothes genetic girls are wearing.

meghanr416
11-21-2009, 01:05 AM
So tonight I want out to see my friends band play a show and their were a number of cute girls I know their dressed in the cutest, classiest outfits and I had a thought/realization. I am I attracted to women or am I attracted to their clothes? I must admit the first thing that comes into my mind when I see a well dressed girl is jealousy. Jealousy that I can't look that good. However I don't consider myself to be transgendered though. I don't just thought I'd share. I'd love to hear all your thoughts.

-Meghan.

tricia_uktv
11-21-2009, 04:05 AM
Careful where your thoughts take you Meghan!

Rianna Humble
11-21-2009, 05:17 AM
I wouldn't say my first thoughts are jealousy, but I do find myself admiring (or not) their clothes sense.

If I see a girl wearing something particularly attractive, I think what it would look like on me - at that point, I usually get more depressed than jealous because my most frequent conclusion is "I'd live to be able to wear that, but it wouldn't look right on a beach ball" :cry:

I probably don't consider myself transgendered either, just I feel so much more me as Rianna than as Le Rosbif :eek:

prene
11-21-2009, 06:24 AM
I can get the clothes.
I just wish I had the body.
I can get close with 2 hours makeup, tightlacing corset and forms.
But I am 5-11 and 159 lbs and have man hands.

Definately Envious

Rachel05
11-21-2009, 08:26 AM
I love to admire women both for the woman and for the clothes, I love to see a nicely dressed good looking woman, that used to confuse me because I like women and their clothes, but now I just enjoy the extra joy of the clothes as well - yes envy, yes would like to be brave enough to say hey I would love a dress like that where did you get it - maybe one day'!!!

willowgurl
11-21-2009, 08:52 AM
From your Picture, looks like you could be just as cute or cuter! Willow

lilmissjenny
11-21-2009, 09:10 AM
i also look at women and the clothes they wear and wish that i looked that good in their clothes...especially since they have curves and im like a stick.....lol.

Kate Simmons
11-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Personally I admire how they fill the clothes out.:)

lizabethkay
11-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Not so much jealous but envious. That is how I feel when watching women and their clothes. I feel such in stores, too. Especially with dresses; I love the feel and movement of a skirt.

melissacd
11-21-2009, 10:19 AM
I know that I look at them to appreciate their feminine beauty and their sense of style. I try to learn from what they do and try and understand what it is that I like about what they are wearing and whether it would even work for me. In a lot of cases it is a matter of looks good but would not look good on me. We have to understand our limits and also dress in a way that fits in both in the public and for our age.

NV Susan
11-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Meghan I also check out the cloths on other girls but lately I find myself checking out their shoes more than I ever did. I don't find myself jealous of them but mostly envious that I could never look so good or wear a size 6 shoe!!! :daydreaming:

P. S. I would be happy in a size 6 dress also!!! :daydreaming:

DeniseNY
11-21-2009, 10:43 AM
I always look at GGs for tips. Sometimes they wear things that just look great. 90% of the time, they look like they're just mailing it in.

Actually, most of what I buy is based on what I see GGs wearing. That way, it is easier to look more natural.

Yes, I get jealous that they can fill out their clothes so much better than I can. But you learn to dress taking in to consideration what you are working with. I look as nice as any GG when I dress because I use what works for me, and stay away from what doesn't work for me.

I never stopped being attracted to women. I admire a good-looking, well-dressed woman for exactly what she is at the same time.

It's a conflict between admiring them and envying them, but such is the dilemma of a crossdresser. You learn to live with it.

Cheryl T
11-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I think we all love to watch GG's at every opportunity.

For one, we admire their ability to wear stylish and beautiful clothing anywhere, anytime. For another we are somewhat jealous that we cannot wear those same clothes for whatever reason, be it not having the figure, not having the courage, not having the style, not having the cash...:battingeyelashes:

The main reason that I observe is to learn. I want to see what flatters a woman and what doesn't. I want to see what styles and shapes and colors look good and understand why they do so that I can apply those tips to myself and look better in the clothes I wear.

I try to find women who are similar in age, and size and learn from them what's best for me.

I can wish I could wear skinny jeans and 4" heels with a crop top to the mall, but I know I'd look horrible :eek: (even if I felt sexy as hell :doll:). But I've learned what works for me and hopefully used it to my advantage....:2c:

Rachel Morley
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I must admit the first thing that comes into my mind when I see a well dressed girl is jealousy. Jealousy that I can't look that good.
I can relate. Before I started dressing properly I used always feel frustrated and jealous when I would see an attractive GG (especially a young attractive GG) ... mostly because I wanted to openly wear their clothes and I didn't think it was fair that I couldn't.

Fast forward to today and I'm a confident crossdresser who goes out in public presenting as a woman often and so I now openly wear those cute clothes and I'm loving every minute of it. I do still feel a little jealous sometimes, mostly because I'm old and don't have the body they do :sad: .... but hey, that's ok .... (as the last words of a famous crossdressing movie says) ... "Well, nobody's perfect." :)

jenniferishappy
11-21-2009, 11:21 AM
When I look at a well put together girl out and about my main thought after appreciating both her figure and clothes/shoes/style, would honestly be enjoying her company romantically as a boy (me as a boy). Even being married to an attractive, petite girl this has never changed (proudly, I have never cheated). The face of an angel always mezmorizes me. Perhaps that is why I am so motivated to look as much like these girls as possible with what is naturally available to me when I dress. Oh, and that silky feeling.....oh la la!!

Marjory
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I am first attracted to the clothes/shoes, but then my senses take over.

Karren H
11-21-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't admire them.... I lust after them!! lol

carhill2mn
11-21-2009, 05:15 PM
I think that a great many of us feel the same way!

jenniferishappy
11-21-2009, 05:21 PM

Naughty girl!!! I Love it.:GD:

Lori31
11-21-2009, 07:05 PM
It is definitely hard. I am attracted to women but at the same time when I see a beautifully dressed women I definitely get envious. I almost have to resist the urge to ask them if I can "try it on"....LOL. Even though it would not look half as good on me.

Samantha43
11-21-2009, 09:06 PM

:yt:

NaomiHikaru
11-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Well honestly I think what most people, including GG's, look at the clothes first. Clothes are part of the first impression and its one of the first things we notice, if not some other part of the body that we are attracted to. But, yeah like the rest of the people here I do get envious of a well dressed girl and think, that would be really hard for me to do without hours of preparation.

MaryAnn40c
11-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I do look at what GG's wear all the time,too see what is in what looks good. I do look at all age groups to see what fashion is about this year.

Billie1
11-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Lots of times, my first thought is, "I absolutly love that top!"
Followed immediately by my second thought, "Did I say that out loud again?":o