PDA

View Full Version : An interesting day

TG_Nicole
11-21-2009, 12:51 PM
SO I'm sure nobody really knows me here. It seems i just post whenever i am in that CD "mood". I really should post here more regularly. I guess i just get caught up with work and family stuff so much some times in don't even think about dressing up. And then typically when i do i have sex and then i feel the need to change back. Like its a fantasy world and sex is the conclusion fantasy over. When i am dressed up me and my wife play S/M games with each other me always being the submissive one.

Anyway that being said let em explain my interesting day and my upcoming decision. So this morning i woke up and was very in the mood. Nobody else was awake . So while i was distracted by that my wife wakes up and finds me dressed up . So she comes over to me and explains that i need to get the kitchen clean and get started on the laundry. Now at the time i was wearing a very short skirt and didn't feel comfortable going outside in it so i put on a more modest skirt and went outside to where are laundry room is.

Now i have cleaned up and am still dressed up. Waiting for the laundry to finish so i can switch it. Later today we are getting some groceries delivered and my wife has suggested me staying dressed up for it but leaving that up to me. It's odd this is probably the first time I've stayed dressed up for no sexual reasons and really enjoy it. We will just have to see where this goes.

Samantha Girl
11-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Good luck Nicole! :D

I am very similar and mostly only dress up for sexual pleasure. It definitely feels a bit weird at first when you get dressed up without the sexual element for sure, you get used to it. It becomes a whole new adventure, Enjoy! ;)

Jaclyn NM
11-21-2009, 03:44 PM
My crossdressing was originally very sexual oriented, but not anymore. Now I just like to dress, look, and feel like a woman. I guess it's maturity, and I do enjoy it so much more this way.

Alice B
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
To me that sounds like a great day. Especially because your wife was so positive about your dressing and encouraged you.

Samantha43
11-21-2009, 09:34 PM
I used to dress because it was a sexual turn on. It was fun then, but I usually didn't stay dressed for long. Once the sexual part was relieved, I was ready to get out of the clothes. Now I dress for different reasons. It's more of a feeling of contentment. A way to relax and enjoy some "me" time. My wife is very accepting and receptive when I am dressed, but it's not my primary reason for dressing any more.