PDA

View Full Version : What would you prefer?

nicola_j
08-02-2004, 02:56 AM
If you are in a relationship with a woman, would you prefer to go to bed with her:

1) with her dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and you naked?
2) with you dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and her naked?

I know that I would want to answer "with her dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and you dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie", but that is not an option for this game!

PaulaJeanette
08-02-2004, 05:53 AM
Nicola,

Is taking turns an option? How about #1, then switching to #2? One thing I've found about myself from being a lifelong crossdresser...being flexible and switching from one to the other is most natural and common.

Enjoy dressing...I am right now and loving every moment!

Paula J.

nicola_j
08-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Paula J,

I guess the real question is "If my girlfriend wore sexy lingerie in bed more and satisfied my lingerie fetish, would I'd stop wearing it myself in secret?"

Probably not!

I love the feel of women's lingerie whether on myself or on a women. Given the choice I would prefer to see my girlfriend dressed up in sexy lingerie as she looks great in it - I would definitely go for option #1, but given that see doesn't dress up for bed much, I compensate and dress up myself when she is not here. I'm not sure I'd go for option #2, but would definitely like us both to dress up together.

Nicola xx

PaulaJeanette
08-02-2004, 07:06 AM
Nicola,

My first love is to wear lingerie but seeing and feeling it on my wife is also good! As you say though, both partners being dressed is the ONLY way to go.

Interested in seeing what the other girls comment are.

Paula J.

diane
08-02-2004, 07:26 AM
My wife in sexy lingerie ... no question hands down. She is one SEXY lady who has incredible legs and wears heels very well. One of my greatest thrills in life is when she comes to bed with garter belt, silk stockings and 5" heels.

(But as I assume you already know the most fun is when we both go to bed that way)

PaulaJeanette
08-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Nicola:

Everytime I see one of your posts, I can't help but look at your avatar. It is so hot!

Good thread by the way...

Paula J.

ChristineRenee
08-02-2004, 09:13 AM
If you are in a relationship with a woman, would you prefer to go to bed with her:

1) with her dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and you naked?
2) with you dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and her naked?

I know that I would want to answer "with her dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie and you dressed up in gorgeous, sexy lingerie", but that is not an option for this game!Speaking for myself...option 2. Speaking for my wife...probably option 1, but knowing she would probably only feel good about herself if she lost a lot of weight and was "firmed up." Still a lot of self-esteem issues for the missus.

Christine

Marda
08-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi Girls

Communication, whether it be physical, mental and/or spiritual (sensual is *in* here)is a 2 way street

Personally I don't see this as a "Me" or "You" situation ... but rather a "which one of us is leading the other on *tonite's* "Voyage to Paradise"

If I'm *Truly Unselfish* in Lovemaking, I give the option to my Sweetheart ... it's *Really Her* who turns me on ... if she expresses a desire to *Take Me* rather than to *Be Taken* ... ready ??

"She D' Man" !!!

Love / Marda

Madilyn
08-02-2004, 08:21 PM
...this poll must have option three. It's three or nothing for me....see? :p

Bernadina
08-02-2004, 08:33 PM
We both dress for bed all the time. So 3 is for me too.

Elaine36b
08-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Mmm, definitly option three, for me, its was great when she took over!

Stelli
08-02-2004, 09:17 PM
How about #4: Both naked?

(Somehow I find lingerie not to be cruical prerequisite)