PDA

View Full Version : we had the boy and his kids move back in

sueann
11-21-2009, 03:25 PM
We had to let your son and his woman and two kids move back in with me and my wife so i do not get dress as mush as i would like to any more we had to go to a hotel just to get away for a little time alone it is making it hard on all of us. We have a two bed room home me and my wife is in 1 and my baby girl is in the other one. The son and his girl is stay on the front proch and the two kids are two but he dose not try to do anything about it he is like us paying all the bills for him

Joanne f
11-21-2009, 03:56 PM
With families it can sometimes be a careful balancing act between helping them and knowing when they are taking advantage of you , i hope things get better for you all soon .

Karren H
11-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Awww. The economy is causing that to happen more and more. Our son came back.. And though I don't dress at home... I do miss the peace and quiet and sympathis with you.. Family first!!

Jenny Brown
11-21-2009, 05:09 PM
We had to let your son and his woman and two kids move back in with me and my wife
You "had" to let?
There's some unconditional love for ya...

Jaydee
11-21-2009, 09:41 PM
I am in the same boat. Our 24 yo daughter had to move back home when she lost her job. She is working one day a week now. It is really cutting into my dressing time, but "ya gotta do, what ya gotta do", and it is nice having her around.

Jaydee

AllieSF
11-21-2009, 10:13 PM
I have had my 35 year old son living with me for the last two years because of his own economic issues. And yes, Jenny, I am "letting" him stay here because I love him, when he should be out on his own. I am about ready to enfocrce the tough love phase and start having him pay rent and do more around the house, or move out! Sometimes that is needed too, as it is not always easy for some people to get off of that free gravy train.