PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares while being dressed, ever have any?

Satin_Lover_13
11-22-2009, 08:54 AM
I just had one that I was being raped all night. Over and over and he never stopped.

Kate Simmons
11-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Interesting, that must have some meaning for you Hon. In my dreams and nightmares I am always empowered and run the show dressed or not and morph back and forth from Homme to Femme as needed.:)

Karren H
11-22-2009, 10:30 AM
The only nightmare I ever had while on one of my short extended enfemme times out...... It was terrible... I drempt I was a guy... That didn't even like hockey!!! Ekkkkkkk.

Kate Simmons
11-22-2009, 10:34 AM
The only nightmare I ever had while on one of my short extended enfemme times out...... It was terrible... I drempt I was a guy... That didn't even like hockey!!! Ekkkkkkk.Now THAT is scary Karr.:)

NV Susan
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Wow.....I don't know what to say???? :eek:

NathalieX66
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
I've had dreams while dressed:c9:.....never nightmares.

I've been caught so many times by those closest to me, but in the dreamworld (but not reality) it's not even funny.
....then again I've dreamd of falling off a skyscraper and walking away.

jenna_woods
11-22-2009, 06:40 PM
I have had nightmares about while out and about I lost my skirt, couldn't find it anywhere.

RiverdanceGirl
11-22-2009, 08:47 PM
I have some really weird dreams . Usually I am inside some sort of machine that pulls me along using wheels and conveyors . I have to be really careful not to lose my fingers in the machinery . And when I eventually find my way out I am always a short cute teenage girl in pantyhose encasement .

I did say it was weird ... and sorry if I have broken any forum rules .

Frédérique
11-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Nightmares while being dressed, ever have any?

I had a nightmare recently, but dressing was not a part of the mix. I think my nightmare was about being in a rainy city landscape when a gamma-ray burst strikes the Earth – whatever it was, it was really frightening, and I was emotionally churned-up for awhile...:facepalm:

Normally, I have very placid dreams, like sitting in a chair, for example (I’m not kidding). If I’m dressed up in a dream, I’m usually bouncing along, feeling very happy about things, not being noticed by anyone – you know, like I am right now… :heehee:

Samantha Girl
11-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I've never had a dream or nightmare related to cross dressing... that I know of. No wait I did have one! One where everyone I knew and cared about saw me dressed up as Samantha, it was rough! Luckily, in this case, I don't remember my dreams a lot, or the details.

Laura_Stephens
11-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Most of my dreams relating to CDing have to do with the fear of getting caught.

sherri52
11-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Unfortunately I have never remembered my dreams

The_Juggler
11-23-2009, 12:29 AM
I used to have extremely violent dreams in high school - when I was only aspiring to dress. High school was a very violent and dangerous place and I dreamed about very disturbing things then.

In college - where I did almost 100% of my crossdressing - I didn't dream very much because I didn't sleep very much. I did sleep while wearing tights much of the time, but I don't remember dreaming at all.

I don't dream very often still, occasionally I do though.

allisonrn06
11-23-2009, 05:26 AM
I have dreams all the time where I'm caught dressing, by someone I don't want knowing. Had a different kind of nightmare the other day, though - was flying enfemme, and the plane landed on an island that was not supposed to be our destination. Me and a group of GG's, all attractively dressed, were taken to a huge mansion on the island, where we were told by one of the staff that we could stay overnight, but the owner wanted one of us to go upstairs to his bedroom, and he had chosen me. Told the person that I wasn't really a girl, he replied that the owner didn't care. I told the group that was with me, we were outta there, and that's when I woke up. Not a run of the mill cd'ing dream for me at all.

dennisGTS
11-23-2009, 08:23 AM
If I have any dreams while dressed, I sure wouldn't consider it a nightmare. Nightmares to me are the dreams that you suddenly wake-up scared and in a cold sweat. Most of my CDing dreams involve me being dressed at work and my Army co-workers looking at me strange...but it's not the strange look because they see that I'm dressed enfemme, it's because I'm acting all weird and uncomfortable around them. Similar to those dreams where you are naked in public and no one really notices.

sherib
11-23-2009, 10:55 PM
I never have nightmares about dressing. The worst dreams I have is to get caught half dressed. But it aways turn out good at the end. I't wakes me up, but I'm smiling.:)

CherylFlint
11-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Never nightmares while dressed, always nice dreams.

Sally2005
11-24-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't remember any, but I have had some dreams (very few) enfem. I only remember one time, waking up and really having to look at myself to be sure it was a dream.