PDA

View Full Version : It's a dress and it's mine, all mine!

emmicd
11-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Yes I wear a dress and I just love it. Oh the feel of slipping into my pretty panties and sliding on beautiful silky pantyhose over my fresh shaven silky smooth legs that are getting used to being shaven now. Then the moment that all girls look forward to, slipping on that wonderful pretty dress that you admired so much on the rack and is now in your posession and is all yours for the wearing. I just love admiring how I look in my pretty dresses. I literally can spend hours at a time trying on my many dresses and I love each and every one of them. I am so thrilled to wear them and feel so feminine. It is pure joy wearing such beautiful dresses and pantyhose and tights and of course pretty shoes. I just feel so happy and love the moment of freely dressing even if it is only in my livingroom when my wife and son are asleep.

How do you girl's feel about your clothing and when you can wear it? Are you much happier?

emmi

jenna_woods
11-22-2009, 11:50 AM
yes I am always happier wen dressed as female, it trully makes me feel lots better,

AmberLynn
11-22-2009, 12:36 PM
yes I am always happier wen dressed as female, it trully makes me feel lots better,

:iagree: I feel much better when im dressed in fem rather then in drab :hugs:

Kate Simmons
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Not necessarily Hon.Seems to be "sauce" for the goose though.:)

Elizebeth
11-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Love my girl time when ever I can get it.

Sharon B.
11-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes I love being in a dress with pantyhose, heels along with my makeup on. I also enjoy wearing a skirt, sweater and/or blouse with my heels on. I don't much care for slacks but will wear them as they remind me of being in drab attire.

Joanne f
11-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Yes there is just something about saying that out loud "i wear a dress " :)

Krissie1962
11-22-2009, 03:37 PM
most definatly something to say about I wear a dress.I AM WEARING A PINK NITIE... and I love it,black panties to,:)

phoebe61
11-22-2009, 04:12 PM
also love being dressed skirts, dresses tops ect. when poss, if i wernt married (supportave wife) id be dressed most of my free time {not at work, visits to relatives).

Loni
11-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Best way I know of to relax, all of my free time is spent in a dress, but if only I could go out amoungst the english. One day I hope.

Joanie_Shakti
11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Lately, I've started dressing for about an hour in the mornings before work while I meditate. I always hate having to change to work clothes and leave. I'm also more frequently in drag on the weekends now and if I'm having a bad day at work, I feel so much better once I change clothes when I get home.

MissyW
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
I do love my en fem time. It makes me happy and relaxed

Frédérique
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
How do you girl's feel about your clothing and when you can wear it? Are you much happier?

Oh, I feel a strong attachment to my femme clothes, in fact, when I open my closet, I invariably say “Hello, girls!” To me, they are objects of veneration – they possess magical powers, so I keep them fully charged and ready to go at all times. Of course, I feel wonderful when I wear them, and they are treated with enormous respect – I just act differently while wearing my precious femme things, which is amusing, humbling, and…moving...all at the same time. I’m much happier, but I’m predisposed to be, wouldn’t you say? I mean, the person who travels all the way to Paris just to visit the Louvre has already said “yes” to the paintings inside, n’est-ce pas? I kiss my femme clothes, since I love them so much…:battingeyelashes:

sherri52
11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm enfemme much more often than I am in drab and love it.

Miranda09
11-23-2009, 12:01 AM
It isn't that I'm necessarily happier, I'm happy having the freedom to express my feminine side with clothing and accessories that can transform me completely and escape a bit......even if it's just in my living room. :) I just love how it makes me feel!

Rachel Morley
11-23-2009, 01:30 AM
Am I happier wearing girl clothes? You bet I am. A pretty dress, cute cardi on top, and high heels are my preference :)

Rianna Humble
11-23-2009, 01:52 AM

emmi

I love it so much, I'm desperately tempted to go full time.

Unfortunately that isn't an option for me. :sad:

At the moment, I have to compromise by travelling to & from work en femme. :o

I still wear my girlie raincoat en drab and was recently complemented on it by the waitress in a chinese restaurant. :D

CherylFlint
11-23-2009, 03:53 AM
When dressing, and dressed, I call it my relaxing time, whether I stay at home or venture out. I'm always more relaxed as Cheryl, that's for sure. With each item that I put on while I transform from a drab to a sexy lady I feel progressively more relaxed. I really enjoy being at peace, being calm and relaxed, and look forward to the times when I dress.

Georgia Rose
11-23-2009, 06:27 AM
I just love the feel & look of wearing a dress or skirt. Unfortunately it is usually only about once a week. I'm writing this sitting in a short mini-dress 60's style. I'm certainly happy when dressed but I'm happy in drab as well. Life is too short not to be.

Sally24
11-23-2009, 06:56 AM
I have to say that while I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses, I am very happy. Feeling "pretty" is one of my great joys and I love when a look comes together. I love all styles of clothes but a nice fitted dress, just above the knee is probably my all time favorite.

erickka
11-23-2009, 06:58 AM
My girl time is quite relaxing and comforting to my soul. It is one escape from the everyday grind and stress. I treasure the time spent in everything girly.

Karen kc
11-23-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm getting to enjoy my dresses and heels much more now that I;m layed off,and yes, I'm much more relaxed when dressed

il.dso
11-24-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I'm not sure I could have said it better myself.
Yes, it's such a JOY to crossdress, despite the challenges...

Lainie
11-24-2009, 09:32 AM
just love it when the outfit comes together--a dress that fits well, skirt & blouse with just the right color combination, the perfect shoes, .... I enjoy being a girl, even for a moment!