PDA

View Full Version : Told a long-time friend

Cary
11-22-2009, 02:43 PM
You ever had one of those days that started out normal and ended up as one of the best days of your life so far? I had come to the realization that I was not going to tell anybody in my life about my CDing. I'm not married or dating, so I wasn't lying to a spouse. I would just shop in secret and dress only in the house. Well that changed a little today. I've been friends with a great female friend for almost 27yrs. We are like family. We tell each other everything. I told her years ago that I like to were pantyhose and tights for sexual inhancement, but I never told her the whole truth. She was fine with the hose thing, but we never talked about it again. Well today I asked her to go out for our twice montly Sunday breakfest. After we cought up with each other, I just had this need tell her about my dressing and this site. I was shocked at what happen next. She was very supportive. With a hug she told me that my cding doesn't change anything about me in her eyes. She said I be careful who I tell and gave me other advice. After we ate, we went clothes shopping. We gave each other advice on clothes and shoes. We even found out that we wear the some shoe size. I was in heaven!

Shelly Preston
11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi Cary

Glad to hear it all went so well :)

carolinoakland
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
You can not beat having a girlfriend with the same size shoe's! Carol