PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments transforming on the fly.

lingerieLiz
11-23-2009, 12:08 AM
For those who transform on the fly... got me to thinking about why I don't anymore.

Years ago I had been to corporate downtown and decided to wear a fem top and bra home. Well I pulled into a shopping mall where there were only a few cars. So as not to be seen I parked next to what I assumed were employee's cars or commuters. I arranged the top and my bra so I could slip my shirt off and quickly slip them on. Just as I was about to perform this quick change stunt I looked up and there was a guy standing next to my window watching me. As I looked at him he turned and got into the car next to me and drove off. To this day I have no idea what or how much he saw. Just glad it was not security.

trannie T
11-23-2009, 02:07 AM
Security cameras have become so pervasive one wonders how many crossdressers have been observed doing somethng like this while they were sure they were alone.

Phyliss
11-23-2009, 04:32 AM
I had picked up a wrap type skirt a few years ago and just couldn't wait to get home. Pulled into a parking lot to slip it on, while still in the car. What a trick that was. Made up my mind right then, if I don't wear it out of the store, I wait until I get home.