PDA

View Full Version : ?

kathyw
11-23-2009, 07:05 AM
what does it mean to not care if you dont care if u pass or not? im 61 years old and im stuck in a rut. i like to wear the closees of the girls,but dont want to pass as one. idont wear makeup or wig . i have a wife thats loving and veryatrack alot of u ttive and smartas heck. iv talked to a few of u and i nalot of u pass realy good.but ive worked outside in the texas sun and have realy rough skin,and im realy to mocho and i cant get t the into trying to reprsehe tarnt the femside just wear skirt and tops.underclothing too.

Joanne f
11-23-2009, 07:49 AM
I guess it just means that you are happy with who you are and what you do and the way you do it and that is a good thing .:)

melissacd
11-23-2009, 07:52 AM
so you are asking why is it that people care if they pass?

Stephenie S
11-23-2009, 08:41 AM
Do you want us to tell you it's OK if you don't pass?

All right. It's OK that you don't pass. Remember, this is crossdressing support forum, not "passing" support forum. While some on this forum do "pass", many do not, and never will. SO?

You are crossdresser. That means you wear clothes of the oposit sex. Enjoy it. Nobody says you have to "pass". Take your pleasure where you find it. And if your wife doesn't mind? You are far ahead of many others on this forum.

Now go have some fun.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
11-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Never has soo much been written about something so unimportant.... Passing is so over rated... And should be struck for the crossdressing vocabulary, in my humble opinion... Life isn't a competition... So do what you like and like what you do and be happy...

Ruth
11-23-2009, 04:34 PM
..and if you're bothered that your tanned skin doesn't look ladylike, believe it or not, skin lotions work on men as well as women. It takes time but you can have soft, smooth skin as well.

Katesback
11-23-2009, 04:36 PM
How about androgenious or gender queer?

AlisonRenee
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Maybe just a fetish for the clothes with no real desire to take it beyond that, no sense of inner-female presence. If that's what it is, why not just enjoy it for what it is.

As fetishes go, it doesn't seem all that weird to me. I once encountered someone with a balloon fetish - got turned on by blowing up and popping balloons. To me, that makes a little fondness for frilly underthings look pretty Ward and June Cleaver-ish.

kathyw
11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
i want to thank all of uall for being so kind in ur answers. uall are a big help. thanks again. kathyw

trannie T
11-23-2009, 05:45 PM
I pass quite well. From a distance. Like about three miles. I still enjoy going out and inflicting by beauty upon the world. Do what you enjoy doing, after all we are dressing to please one person, ourselves.

karennjcd
11-24-2009, 02:24 AM
There's nothing wrong with being a MID (man in a dress) if that is what makes you happy and confortable. The pressure to "pass" is a lot more important if you go out in public like that, so that people won't "read" you and point fingers. But if this is restricted to your own home, whether you live alone or not, who cares? Quite often I dress up, but I'm only "Karen" from the neck down -- that is no wig, no makeup or jewelry, etc. But nobody's going to see me anyhow.

Karen

Carly D.
11-30-2009, 08:43 PM
I will say that passing is over rated, unless of course you care about this type of thing.. if you go out dressed and want to be around people and just present yourself as this is what you are to wear then that to me is great.. I would love nothing better than to wear the clothes I want to wear and not care what anyone thinks.. fat chance of this ever happening so I at least throw the effort into a slight attempt at passing.. is it important to me?? I think it's important to who I am around that the image is close to being fem.. everytime I went out it was dark and quiet so passing was happening for me because I controlled the entire situation..