PDA

View Full Version : Boobs

Maude
07-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Ok i read the "whats with panties threads"

Now i want to know what the fasination is with women's breasts
Most of the men i know go crazy over them ?
Most of the women i know have had a boob job ?
So the men are nuts over something thats not real ?
Why don't they go home and fill up a couple of ziplock bags with saline solution and fondle them?
The women are having surgery they don't need ?

I DON'T GET IT ?
Maude

Toyah
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM

Why don't they go home and fill up a couple of ziplock bags with saline solution and fondle them?

I DON'T GET IT ?
Maude

I know but if you could would you get a pair think I would if you could inflate em at will.

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 02:41 PM
:lol: Maude..... *watches forum go gaga again* :rolleyes:

Priscilla1018
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Well,from panties to boobs,we are working our way up in the world. :lol: :lol:

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 02:54 PM

I DON'T GET IT ?
Maude
I don't get it either, but it's difficult to type this response with one hand on the keyboard and the other on my boob:p

carson
07-28-2005, 02:58 PM
All I have to say is that I find this subject quite titilating! :D

(You must have seen that coming.)

Maude
07-28-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't get it either, but it's difficult to type this response with one hand on the keyboard and the other on my boob:p

i assumed YOU had a voice activated keyboard ?

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
mmmmmfmfmfmmmmfmfmmmmm mhmmm? :lol:

celeste26
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
It is not the boobs, but what they are connected to.

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 03:07 PM
It's not the boobs but what's in them that matters :whistle:

Geez that's bad :D

Angela Burke
07-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Maude,

Why does it have to be a saline solution?

And what the hell is a ziplock bag?

Love Angela XX

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 03:17 PM

http://www.uline.com/Group_5.asp?pricode=wg383

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 03:17 PM
mmmmmfmfmfmmmmfmfmmmmm mhmmm? :lol:
Did you gag yourself again hmm??? Tristen you need your meds :lol:

Maude
07-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Maude,

Why does it have to be a saline solution?

Love Angela XX

thats all medicare or HMO's will cover !

Khriss
07-28-2005, 03:32 PM
omg - I catch myself fondling them all the time,(and they're just forms!),so if ever the "real" ones were to be grown or installed,I'd need a package deal to include carpal tunnel therapy (squeeze,grope,jiggle-mmmm) giggle ;) :D xx"K"

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 03:40 PM
I could never have my own because I would just sit home all day playing with my breasts

(-Steve Martin)

Toyah
07-28-2005, 04:31 PM
I could never have my own because I would just sit home all day playing with my breasts

(-Steve Martin)

Took the words right out off me hun could I come an play with em too an borrow your panties

Stephenie
07-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Boob jobs are like make up, helping what is already there. As for having my own, would probably wear them out in less then a week.

Pip
07-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Boob jobs are like make up, helping what is already there. As for having my own, would probably wear them out in less then a week.

Well that would be nice of you. I wish more women wore theirs OUT where we could get a better look at them!!

Pip

Toyah
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Well that would be nice of you. I wish more women wore theirs OUT where we could get a better look at them!!

Pip

Good point what about it Tamara;)

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Good point what about it Tamara;)
That would be a NO!!!!

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 05:41 PM
half? :D

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 05:45 PM
half? :D
*smack* NO!!

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-28-2005, 05:47 PM
boobs r NOT sex and dont have any reproductive purpose so i think women should be allowed to go topless in public.....

i myself preffer small boobs with HUGE nipples :p

im a legs luver with a foot fetish so long as they r encased in pantyhose :D

Pip
07-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Not even for some nice shiny Mardi Gras beads?

(I was going to say Jerry beads but not sure if you get the Jerry Springer show overseas.)

Pip

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Not even for some nice shiny Mardi Gras beads?

(I was going to say Jerry beads but not sure if you get the Jerry Springer show overseas.)

Pip
NO!!!!!!! did I say NO yet... like N O..... NO??? geddit yet????

wut part of NO are you not getting? :evilbegon

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Disclaimer: Tamara is feeling sick she's not yet had her meds today please ignore her boobs...HUH? :eek:

Toyah
07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
NO!!!!!!! did I say NO yet... like N O..... NO??? geddit yet????

wut part of NO are you not getting? :evilbegon

A quick flash will do we are not all perverts:thumbsup: :D

Pip
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Notice how without even trying, Tamara has hijacked this thread and now it's all about her boobs....

What was the original question?

Pip

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Bah!!!!! WHERE'S MY COFFEE..... er.. dunno what the question was.... go look on page 1 :p

Maude
07-28-2005, 06:06 PM
boobs r NOT sex and dont have any reproductive purpose so i think women should be allowed to go topless in public.....

im a legs luver with a foot fetish so long as they r encased in pantyhose :D

FINALLY !
the voice of reason ?

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-28-2005, 06:49 PM
thanks Maude :D
this is suposed to be a free country... and yet we r the most sexualy repressed country in the world...thanks to all those closed minded bible thumprs of the midwest

rant is over...............................fornow

Maude
07-28-2005, 06:55 PM
thanks Maude :D
this is suposed to be a free country... and yet we r the most sexualy repressed country in the world...thanks to all those closed minded bible thumprs of the midwest

rant is over...............................fornow

oh it's free as long as you are not in the MINORITY
Mississippi Burning was a documentory !

opps,
the coors light is starting to kick in !

good night girls,
M

Drucilla
07-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Don't really have anything to add but thought my new avitar would go well with this thread !

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-28-2005, 07:08 PM
boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy

Toyah
07-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Don't really have anything to add but thought my new avitar would go well with this thread !

Where can you buy a pair of those hun:Power:

Drucilla
07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
DON'T WE WISH IT WAS THAT SIMPLE !!! I would think that if they were for sale the price would be way out of my league !!! :)

inherundys
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I think the A & B cup girls are just as sexy as the C & D cup girls. Married to a D, but like them all!! :D

Angela Burke
07-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Drucilla,

Your avatar answers all the questions posted on the thread.

This town aint' big errnuff fir thi both a them!

YeeeHaaaw!

Love Angela XX

gender_blender
07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
I heard that larger breasts are a result from a higher concentration of female hormones in the blood, which in women, also means being more fertile, causing males to be subconsciously more drawn to large-breasted, slim women. Breast augmentation surgery obviously creates the illusion of having naturally-formed larger breasts and therefore the individual is seen as a more "ideal" mate for the purposes of breeding.

Charlie

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 09:09 PM
I heard that larger breasts are a result from a higher concentration of female hormones in the blood, which in women, also means being more fertileNo wonder I've got 3 children :refuse:

Angela Burke
07-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Charlie

Must disagree with you.

After many years of study I'm now convinced "larger breasts" are a result of

having huge tits!

Angela XX

Sister of Gabba Gabba Hey!

Pip
07-28-2005, 09:52 PM
No wonder I've got 3 children :refuse:

I was wondering when this thread would get back to Tamara's boobs!!! :thumbsup:

Pip

Ophelia D'Void
07-28-2005, 10:00 PM
No wonder I've got 3 children :refuse:

My grandmother had 11 children. When my little sister asked her why she had so many kids, her response was "well, we didn't have TV in our day..."

Ah well, at least we're not talking about panties any more.

RhondaLynn
07-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Hmm - breasts. One of my favorite subjects! I've been on an all-out breast binge since this spring - i just can't seem to get enough of the sensation of a pair of 300 grammers swaying against my chest, shifting as i gently brush my hand across one....

Oh yeah - breasts. Breasts are our identity as a species - we're mammals, so we instinctively identify with other mammals, especially our own, and to the females of course (the care-givers & reproductive gender, uhh, by genetics).... So among other things, the sight of female breasts gives us a sense of security in knowing that we're with others of our kind, and have the ability to reproduce.

But then again, (getting out of the cultural anthropology wagon), we've all found, most of us i guess, that we have a duality of gender personalities within us. Once we've learned to release the other gender & enjoy all that is hers, we eventually desire the most notable feminine body shape - female breasts. The sensory input of touch, feel, and look (shape) of breasts help us achieve the unachievable - to totally BECOME the woman in us when needed.

Searching for, studying the shapes of, immitating the look & feel of a woman's breasts is one of the rungs of our ladder of self-fulfillment. If we can LOOK like a woman (breast-wise in this case), and they FEEL real to us, we can build upon this and move to the next challenge. Confidence, self-awareness, etc. The femininity of feeling a pair of 38Cs under your silk blouse can absolutely convince you that YES, IT IS OK TO GO SHOPPING w/ a bra & a pair of breasts under your shirt. Just make sure they're not toooo big (heh heh - did that once).

Also, since breasts have achieved the sexual/feminine stigma that they have, and seeing how women themselves enjoy them (and those of other women, some women that is), I at least cannot stop searching for images of women, nude, in lingerie, fully dressed, with other women, etc., to further my search for the ultimate feminine breast, with all the peripheral enjoyment of course.

Ok - putting my kbd away....

love ya, everyone -
RL

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 10:14 PM
My grandmother had 11 children. When my little sister asked her why she had so many kids, her response was "well, we didn't have TV in our day..."

Ah well, at least we're not talking about panties any more.
:lol: my screen almost said 'HI' to my jaffa cakes........ yes they are yummy.. want one?

Angela Burke
07-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Ophelia,

"at least we're not talking about panties anymore?" think girl..... you are.

You've mentioned "them".

But then in writing this so have I!

Is there no escape?

Love Angela XX

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 10:18 PM
There is no escape.... you lot are looniez :p

Billijo49504
07-28-2005, 10:21 PM
:) :) Gee, I was measured at between a B and C, and I don't play with mine all the time. Where did I put the carpal tunnel brace? :) :)

Pip
07-28-2005, 10:23 PM
According to Val Kilmer in the movie Real Genius, large boobs are caused by eating cheeseburgers....

'grabs the cheesburger from the hot babe.....

"Don't you know eating these will cause extremely large breasts?"

looks down at the hot babe's chest.....

"Oh NO!!! I'm too late!!!" '

Pip

crispy
07-28-2005, 10:23 PM

(-Steve Martin)
you could have your own and sit all day playing with your breasts, at home or wherever you happen to be. ;)

I seem to manage to fit in a regular job around my boobs. :cool:

Angela Burke
07-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi There,

While we're on the subject of boobs i've had this fantastic idea of how to make a bra from a pair of panties!

It's so simple.
All you have to do is cut a large + shape in the gusset of the panties (if you're not very confident with scissors get a grown up to help)
That's it!

Now all you do put put your arms through the leg-holes of the panties, then pop your head through the + shape we cut earlier (remember?) pull down untill comfortable and Viola! a beautiful new (well fairly new) bra!

If you have a very large head just do away with the gusset entirely and crop the panties down to suit your own particular taste.
Brilliant or what?

Love Angela XX

Lauren_T
07-28-2005, 11:24 PM

Is there another kind? :confused:

You gotta ask yourself, have you ever seen a boob (or two, as the case may be) that was too small? I din't t'ink so, Lucy. Now ask yourself, have you ever seen any that were too big? Sure, plenty, who hasn't?

It's also a quality vs. quantity kinda thingie. Little 'uns sag later, if ever, and they sag more attractively, don'tcha agree? PLUS, the smaller they are, the more sensitive they are, an observation borne out by extensive personal research! :p If you don't agree, consider this: the tactile nerve endings on the skin of your typical ta-ta number the same on any size. Take a balloon, blow it up just to the point it's a sphere and put a bunch of dots on it with a felt tip, spaced equally. Now blow up the balloon 'til it's 3 or 4 times the original size. See how much farther apart the dots are? Therefore, smaller toys get played with more. Q.E.D.

Speaking of jiggling, have you math/physics types here ever noticed the fascinating micromotions that make up jiggle? I don't personally think that there's anything that feels as good to the hand, mouth or other thingie and that's because of the same thing that makes 'em move like that.

It's a well-known scientific fact that fiddling with boobs lowers your pulse and blood pressure. They didn't say if they meant yours or somebody else's.

It appears that when a preference is indicated around here, that CDs tend to like small (or better: feminine, demure, delicate, exquisite, &c) boobicles better than most. Maybe a poll is in order: What kind of panties do you prefer with small boobs?

HOWEVER, back on topic! Is Tamara gonna flash us or not, and will Tristen fess up to enjoying certain feminine undergarments? Diseased minds want to know!

crispy
07-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Is there another kind? :confused:

You gotta ask yourself, have you ever seen a boob (or two, as the case may be) that was too small? I din't t'ink so, Lucy. Now ask yourself, have you ever seen any that were too big? Sure, plenty, who hasn't?

It's also a quality vs. quantity kinda thingie. Little 'uns sag later, if ever, and they sag more attractively, don'tcha agree? PLUS, the smaller they are, the more sensitive they are, an observation borne out by extensive personal research! :p If you don't agree, consider this: the tactile nerve endings on the skin of your typical ta-ta number the same on any size. Take a balloon, blow it up just to the point it's a sphere and put a bunch of dots on it with a felt tip, spaced equally. Now blow up the balloon 'til it's 3 or 4 times the original size. See how much farther apart the dots are? Therefore, smaller toys get played with more. Q.E.D.

Speaking of jiggling, have you math/physics types here ever noticed the fascinating micromotions that make up jiggle? I don't personally think that there's anything that feels as good to the hand, mouth or other thingie and that's because of the same thing that makes 'em move like that.

It's a well-known scientific fact that fiddling with boobs lowers your pulse and blood pressure. They didn't say if they meant yours or somebody else's.

It appears that when a preference is indicated around here, that CDs tend to like small (or better: feminine, demure, delicate, exquisite, &c) boobicles better than most. Maybe a poll is in order: What kind of panties do you prefer with small boobs?

I gotta agree with your sentiments entirely. small neat boobs with juicy nipples are yummy. my own or someone else's. A-cup, or a small B-cup, suit me nicely. big ones just get bigger and saggier with time.

I much prefer french dressing on my small boobs, but I guess some nice panties would do .... at a stretch .... they'd have to be big granny panties that come up to your armpits :rolleyes:

joni-alice
07-29-2005, 02:32 AM
mention the word "boobs"and this whole place goes crazy. ...

Stephanie Mancini
07-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Health warning! having your own boobies can seriously blister the palms on your hands

Steph

Tristen Cox
07-29-2005, 03:08 AM
I seem to manage to fit in a regular job around my boobs. :cool:
I bet you do Ginny dear, now loosen those clamps..we don't want ant 'accidents'

HOWEVER, back on topic! Is Tamara gonna flash us or not, and will Tristen fess up to enjoying certain feminine undergarments? Diseased minds want to know!
Too bad for you lot. They're soo...erm wowzers, oh my uhm, well I'll just say you'll need a bigger screen.

As for undergarments I only wear things that cover the bikini line, sometime that about all they cover ;)

RachelDenise
07-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Boobs? Did somebody mention boobs?? Is Tamara flashing or not?

Pip
07-29-2005, 07:23 AM
You gotta ask yourself, have you ever seen a boob (or two, as the case may be) that was too small?

Unfortunately the answer is yes.

There was a girl I played around with several eons ago (long before I met my wife)

She had a cute little body but when she layed down, her chest looked as flat as a teenage boy. Now, everywhere else she was definately all woman, but it would have been better had there been something up top to toy around with. Just wasn't there at all.

So yes, there are definately those that are too big, but there are non existent as well.

Pip

michellej
07-29-2005, 09:03 AM
Now, just what were you doing with a girl with dissapearing boobs?

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Spam :D

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7783/img0015b3ye.jpg

Khriss
07-30-2005, 02:51 PM
I've , had ,repeat had, "floatation device" moments in the past- :rolleyes: :D

Jenny Beth
07-30-2005, 02:57 PM
No point drowning girls...whatever keeps you up. No pun intended.

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Now about that other thread where girls don't float? Fraid not:D

Maude
07-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Spam :D

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7783/img0015b3ye.jpg

oh now i GET IT !
back to panty's please !

m

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 03:27 PM
oh now i GET IT !
back to panty's please !

m
Jealous aren't you? Pfffft :D

Maude
07-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Jealous aren't you? Pfffft :D

yep e day
my o my it's a wounderful day !

caught !

Toyah
07-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Ok as Tamara wont oblige here are 2 of mine.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9252

Toyah
07-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Got one of Tamara on a hammock, dare not post it:eek: :dead:

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 05:01 PM
You wish :liar:

Toyah
07-30-2005, 05:08 PM
You wish :liar:

If I post it you will both kill me

Tristen Cox
07-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Uhm going to be pretty hard to post it I think :whistle:

Maude
07-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok as Tamara wont oblige here are 2 of mine.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9252

oh i think i get it now !

hmmm, look good to me $

maude

Deborah
07-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Hmm its amazing which threads attract people.:rolleyes:

Rachel Ann
07-30-2005, 10:58 PM
OK, back on topic for a little while. For some men, it's "the bigger the better" but that has never been the main attraction for me. I like breasts that go well with the rest of the body. Beyond a certain point, very large breasts look almost like a deformity.

I'm using D forms now but plan to go down to B or C. I think that one of the biggest mistakes that MtFs make is going overboard with the bust (FtMs tend to do the same thing with the crotch).

I'm fond of big nipples, especially with large aureolae, though.

btw, I probably wouldn't be a candidate for hormones even if my poor old liver could stand them. However, I'm intrigued by the "24-hour breasts" obtained by saline injections. I wouldn't allow this to be done to me by anyone other than a Nurse or a Doctor, though.

Toyah
07-31-2005, 10:50 AM
Uhm going to be pretty hard to post it I think :whistle:

Was gonna e mail it to you but could not figure how to paste it in:D

Julie
07-31-2005, 11:11 AM
:lol: Maude..... *watches forum go gaga again* :rolleyes:

Let me add to that - not just this forum but the entire male population! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/J_CHIC~1.GIF

Julie
07-31-2005, 11:13 AM
btw, I probably wouldn't be a candidate for hormones even if my poor old liver could stand them.

If you were, you could go transdermal or injectables and your poor old liver wouldn't have to be bothered.

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 11:50 AM
Got one of Tamara on a hammock, dare not post it:eek: :dead:
Hammock?? I have a hammock?? oh.......... you silly bint!!! That's not me..... that's Tristen :eek: :lol:

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 11:51 AM
She was talking about 'your' hammock.....oh nevermind :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 12:10 PM
She was talking about 'your' hammock.....oh nevermind :rolleyes:
Uhuh..... I know.... :rolleyes: still isn't me tho she's telling porkies.... :p and don't you roll your eyes at me petal!!!!!!!!!!

Toyah
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Right you 2 decide between good clean fight an all that

{Administrator note:
You need to pay attention to the forum rules when posting pictures}

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Should I post our comparison? =) =)

Tamara Croft
07-31-2005, 12:13 PM
Should I post our comparison? =) =)
Don't make me slap you.....

TOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Don't make me slap you.....

Ha! you think thats like a threat?:D Wait depends on what you.....nevermind.... :o

Rachel Ann
07-31-2005, 06:34 PM
If you were, you could go transdermal or injectables and your poor old liver wouldn't have to be bothered.
Are those reversable?

crispy
07-31-2005, 10:18 PM
ain't it wunnerful how an Administrator and a Moderator can completely hi-jack a thread and nobody tells them off ?

hands up anyone who thinks they should both be banned for a week. :rolleyes: :p

Sharon
08-01-2005, 02:21 AM
ain't it wunnerful how an Administrator and a Moderator can completely hi-jack a thread and nobody tells them off ?

Ooh, ooh, me, me!!! :D

:hiding:

Rainbow6562005
08-01-2005, 05:17 AM
I swear that I can hear the sounds of a scuffle from inside my monitor; strange.

Sharon, your signature from cummings reminded me of one of my favorite quotations by him:

"since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you"

Rainbow :)

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 05:53 AM

STFU beYOTCH :lol:

crispy
08-01-2005, 08:21 AM
STFU beYOTCH :lol:
................... :confused:

you'll have to explain all that in words of one syllable, sweetie :)
(I think I understood the FU bit :rolleyes: )

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 08:33 AM
I'll get Akyra to explain it for you ;)

Rachel Ann
08-01-2005, 04:52 PM
STFU beYOTCH
How dignified and administratrix-like! :D

Tristen Cox
08-01-2005, 04:53 PM
How dignified and administratrix-like! :D
YOU can bite me too :p :eek: :D

Khriss
08-01-2005, 06:01 PM
ouch - the thread seems to, kind of drooped or "deflated" somehow, not as "perky" as when it started! ( I've noticed the mammoth hooter pic I first posted has about #500 downloads-hehe) -go figure , hmmm......> no accounting for- hell I'm a boot -er boob fan- reguardless, :D >
( "Fascinating" replied Mr Spock..)hmmm,, not realy ! hehe -"K"

crispy
08-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I'll get Akyra to explain it for you ;)
I thought she'd gone missing ....... ;)