PDA

View Full Version : Would I date a CD

Katesback
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Being a TS gal that works a lot with the transgender population (I manage an HIV prevention program targeting transgender people) sometimes I have been asked if I would date a CD.

That is just one of those REALLY tough questions. Honestly I see all people with positives and negatives. You as a prospect have to weigh the positives and the negatives out and decide after that analysis.

For a personal relationship I have to be honest and say that the CD thing carries a red mark. Why? Well for one if I am dating a guy that is what I want. I cant say it excites me that my guy would want to pretend to be a woman. I cant say it excites me that I might have a womens clothes besides mine in my house (with some CDs I should says TONS of womens clothes). I cant say that it excites me that there would be a likelyhood of the CD thing escalating over time (yes it often gets increasingly more a part of your life). I cant say that I like the idea that I would be asked to help with makeup, shopping, going out, I could go on and on.

The point here is that in reality if I was dating a man I would want a man. Does that mean I would NOT date a CD? I would consider it because as I said there is positives and negatives. If the positives outweighted the negatives I would give it some serious thought. There would be one other exception. When he wanted to dress he would be doing it on his own and I would be going out with the girls.

I might add that in my NON personal life I will hang with anyone. I take CDs shopping on occasion, I just go with the flow, but things are different in ones personal life.

Katie

Karren H
11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm glad you find us as distasteful as real women and gays and men... For a minute I thought we had something in common.. My mistake..

Katesback
11-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I dont find anyone distasteful.

Holly
11-23-2009, 12:56 PM
...I will hang with anyone. I take CDs shopping on occasion...Thanks for the offer, Kate, but I will respectfully decline. I really don't care to be a part of your condescending, elitism. :sad:

mykhelee
11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
condescending elitism, nuff said:clap:

aggi123
11-23-2009, 01:03 PM
hmm....I would date a FtM I think. I would think that you being what you are would bring some understanding. Maybe I'm just reading your post wrong, but it seems narrow minded.

PetiteDuality
11-23-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't get the harsh words towards Kate.

She is being honest, and provides a window of understanding about why so many GGs don't accept crossdressing men as a couple.

To be honest and when I was single, I would only date very feminine ladies, which leaves out tomboys or perhaps a FTM crossdresser. Hey, but I wouldn't date a lot of people for many reasons. I don't like women with ugly feet :D

It doesn't mean that I discriminate. In my opinion, discriminating really does not apply when we are talking about dating. And it doesn't mean that maybe I could have fall in love with a woman with ugly feet or a tomboy, it's just not that it's not my first option or what I would actively pursue.

Everybody get's moved by different things. Kate is just being honest.

By the way, I wouldn't date a TS either.

sherri
11-23-2009, 01:20 PM
I can't help but suspect that this is a troll? Everyone has a right to their dating preferences, but I can't imagine what constructive point there is to posting this here unless it were in response to a relevant query. And I can't tell you how much I despise the snobbishness some TSs display toward CDs.

As for Aggi's comment, heck yes, I'd date an FTM -- or just about any other gender variation -- in a heartbeat if the chemistry was good.

PetiteDuality
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
As for Aggi's comment, heck yes, I'd date an FTM -- or just about any other gender variation -- in a heartbeat if the chemistry was good.

So would I (if I were single).

Just that I really doubt that there would be good chemistry

Teri Jean
11-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Karren, I would date you but you have to take the skates off in the house. Being TS, life choices in partners doesn't have to be black and white. There are a lot of girls here that perk my interest. Teri

Sheila
11-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Well Katie, I would think that your post has just managed to really tick quite a few folks off :sad:

I cant say it excites me that my guy would want to pretend to be a woman. I cant say it excites me that I might have a womens clothes besides mine in my house (with some CDs I should says TONS of womens clothes). I cant say that it excites me that there would be a likelihood of the CD thing escalating over time (yes it often gets increasingly more a part of your life). I cant say that I like the idea that I would be asked to help with makeup, shopping, going out, I could go on and on. Katie

Debs is not pretending to be anything, she is who she is a very very special person ........... should she continue down the road we are on we may end up with Debs full time ........ her clothes hanging beside mine in the wardrobe don't excite me either, ........... but she sure as hell does :)

The point here is that in reality if I was dating a man I would want a man. Does that mean I would NOT date a CD? I would consider it because as I said there is positives and negatives. If the positives outweighed the negatives I would give it some serious thought. There would be one other exception. When he wanted to dress he would be doing it on his own and I would be going out with the girls.

Katie

The negatives in dating a TG person come from all the crap that they feel society will throw at them for being who they are .. get past that and they are like any ordinary bunch of folks (THAT IS CAUSE THEY ARE), some are brill, some are A$$holes, they majority are somewhere between the two.

For me, I wasn't looking to date at all after my last relationship ended (regardless of which gender they were) ... ..... however, .....I got extremely lucky and found Debs :):):)

kellycan27
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't date a cross dresser either......or a gg, or a gay man. Not that I have anything against being any of these, just not my thing. I imagine that there are quite a few cross dressers that wouldn't date a TS as many have stated that they are attracted to GG's. I don't see anyone labeling them as "elitist".
Personally I feel that there probably are a lot of cder's that possess qualities that I may be attracted to, but I tend to narrow the dating pool to what my preconceived notion (if you will) of what I am looking for to single.str8, non-gg,non-cd people. Why turn this into a "us against "them" argument? We all have different tastes and preferences. I don't take offence to someone saying that they woudn't date a TS... Different strokes for different folks.:) Kelly

Elizebeth
11-23-2009, 01:39 PM
I understand you, You have the same feeling as my wife.

Amy Lynn3
11-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Yeah, what Holly said!!!

Alicia Grey
11-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Being a TS gal that works a lot with the transgender population (I manage an HIV prevention program targeting transgender people) sometimes I have been asked if I would date a CD.

I've been out of the dating game for several decades now. So I ask. Would you take your grandfather out to eat if he were crossdressed?

kellycan27
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
I've been out of the dating game for several decades now. So I ask. Would you take your grandfather out to eat if he were crossdressed?

Ewwwwwwww I wouldn't "date" my grandfather. People find me weird enough as it is. :heehee:

Katesback
11-23-2009, 02:03 PM
I wrote this post for a couple reasons. One I was I wanted to see what your responses would be. Two I wanted to see if you could critically see the point I was making. Of all the responses I saw only a couple that did see what I wrote.

For clarification. I never said I would not date a CD. I only said it would take some serious thought. Second I said if I was to date a man what I want is a man. Third I said if I did date a CD I would not wish to participate in the trans stuff like shopping, makeup, ect.

We all have a right to choose who we date. Some of us date only Jewish people, some only date black people, some date people that have certain attributes that others dont have. Others choose to date people that exhibit only attributes that are the gender they were born with!

Now any of you that see me as looking down on someone, see me being an eletist, you REALLY lost the point here.

I dont see myself any better than anyone else, also I could care less if someone said they didnt date TS girls. So what!!!!!!!!!!

DaphneGrey
11-23-2009, 02:04 PM
I am with Kelly on this, there is no reason for this to be in us against them issue. Dating is personal and who you are attracted to is just that. So Kate is not inclined to date CDs . Who really cares? Is her personal opinion on who she dates that important in the grand scheme of things? I am sure it is important to her and that is all that really matters here.

Is her Op pushing buttons? Of course it is. Probably by design. However if she were answering a question about who she would like to Date , less people would be upset.

I hate the animosity between transexuals and Cds as such I often come to the defense of my transexual friends. But honestly Kate it would be much easier if you posted this opinion without the obvious antogonistic attitude. It is one thing to be honest and true and for that you have my appreciation. Next time you might try a little more tact.

I get what you are saying and you should not be ashamed to say it.

Krista1985
11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Would I date a TS?

Just like you and for many of the same reasons, probably not. In the end it depends upon the person, love can overcome all obstacles.

Would I post a thread on the TS boards about how I would not date a TS woman just because someone somewhere asked me?

No, I think I'd keep it to myself because it's hardly a constructive point. Quite frankly I'm confused about why that information was volunteered when it appears that no one here expressed an interest. :2c:

Deborah Jane
11-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't date a CD or a TS either........Sheila would kill me if i did :eek::heehee:

kellycan27
11-23-2009, 03:06 PM
I wrote this post for a couple reasons. One I was I wanted to see what your responses would be. Two I wanted to see if you could critically see the point I was making. Of all the responses I saw only a couple that did see what I wrote.

For clarification. I never said I would not date a CD. I only said it would take some serious thought. Second I said if I was to date a man what I want is a man. Third I said if I did date a CD I would not wish to participate in the trans stuff like shopping, makeup, ect.

We all have a right to choose who we date. Some of us date only Jewish people, some only date black people, some date people that have certain attributes that others dont have. Others choose to date people that exhibit only attributes that are the gender they were born with!

Now any of you that see me as looking down on someone, see me being an eletist, you REALLY lost the point here.

I dont see myself any better than anyone else, also I could care less if someone said they didnt date TS girls. So what!!!!!!!!!!

While I agree that you have the right to express your opinion I find that doing so in a purposely inflammatory and provocative manner uncalled for.What are we, some kind of science experiment? There is enough dissension between us without someone stirring the pot in order to elicit a response.

Kate Simmons
11-23-2009, 03:18 PM
This is one reason I left the TG org I was originally in. Too much damn hierarchy(CD,TS,TG,etc.). I wanted to meet and mingle with people and get to know them as people, not "this", "that" or the "other thing". To me it's the person who is important not their persuasion. We will never get too far as a community unless we get past this stuff, personal feelings notwithstanding.

DaphneGrey
11-23-2009, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't date a CD or a TS either........Sheila would kill me if i did :eek::heehee:

:lol2::laughing::roflmao::yahoo:

Katesback
11-23-2009, 03:40 PM
I forgot to mention I would date a CD WAY before I would date a TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have said that at the beginning. I would also probably date a girl before I dated a boy.

On the other hand I have not been on a date in a good while now and I turn down a lot of offers. People ask my why I dont date. My answer is I like my life simple, I like to not have to deal with other peoples crap, I like riding my motorcycle, going for walks, roller derby, and whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it without EVER having to answer to what, when, where, and why.

KAtie

skirtsuit
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
There goes my plan to ask you out to dinner....

Just out of curiosity, why do you think a regular masc guy would want to date a TS?

All the Best,

Ann

AlisonRenee
11-23-2009, 04:17 PM

Just out of curiosity, why do you think a regular masc guy would want to date a TS?

All the Best,

Ann

Only if that regular masculine guy was completely secure in his masculinity and saw the TS as a person rather than the sum of her parts, whatever they might be. I'm afraid that rules out most regular masculine guys. We live in a culture that typically likes to label deviations from the norm as deviates.

Katesback
11-23-2009, 04:28 PM
I dont expect that most guys would be able to date a TS (myself included) it is what it is.

joandher
11-23-2009, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=skirtsuit;1950135]There goes my plan to ask you out to dinner....

Just out of curiosity, why do you think a regular masc guy would want to date a TS?:tongueout

Tell me dear what did your wife or G/F think of you when you were C/Ding,and how did other C/Ders treat you before gender reassignment, or have you forgot about your past ????

I think you are just trying to wind people up

J-JAY

Katesback
11-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Very good question. Back in the days of crossdressing my wife knew about it from the very first DATE. She had no desire to partake in the activity since as she put it "if she wanted to date a girl she would".

She found the CD thing to be really wierd, she found it aggrivating that I would spend money on clothes I hardly ever wore. Basically she was not very accepting. Can I fault her for this? Well yes but at the same time I understood that she wanted a man and generally speaking men dont dress as women.

Wether or not I liked her perspective made no difference. Is it fair? Perhaps not, but we all have a right to date whoever we want.

Is it fair that a guy probably wont date a TS girl like me if he were to find out? Probably not but I do respect the wishes and desires of everyone.

Katrina
11-23-2009, 04:45 PM
If, and I stress IF, I was single, I would only date somebody who was ok with dating a CD/TS person since I'm somewhere in between. If you aren't cool with that, then we are NOT compatible. If I was to date a person born male, they would have to be seriously trans - I couldn't date a man.

kellycan27
11-23-2009, 04:56 PM

All the Best,

Ann

Because................. I am engaged to one :battingeyelashes:

johnboy23
11-23-2009, 05:06 PM
I would not date a black person. Sorry to offend you but your families are WAY too wild for me. I also would not date a goat.... Too country.

Sheila
11-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Because................. I am engaged to one :battingeyelashes:

:loc: :rofl: nice one Kelly ............. and okay I am a GG but I married a TS lady last month do I count :D

Celeste
11-23-2009, 05:14 PM
I've dated cd's and have always had a great time,I find it quite liberating and think it helps lesson the stress and stigma I place on dressing from time to time.At first I was pretty apprehensive about it,now I see it as sharing something special about myself with someone who really cares.

Deborah Jane
11-23-2009, 05:16 PM
okay I am a GG but I married a TS lady last month do I count :D

I can vouch for that :love:

Lorileah
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
I don't make any preconceived ideas about who I would date. BUT I will draw the line at a CD unless they wore a different size clothing than I do...no one touches my closet (besides she would be like all conservative and be on my case about too much make up or too little cloth in the skirt and next thing you know I am looking at some other drag queen and she would be like "you don't think I am as pretty as that DQ?" Next thing you know I am walking home in the rain with a broken heel and my mascara running down my face and my "ex" is dating the DQ)...and you wonder why I like sheep:D

joandher
11-23-2009, 05:28 PM
PLEASE tell me have you had surgery yet, and are you ,or is your wife still with you????

J-JAY

Toni_Lynn
11-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Wow! This is a can of worms to be sure.

I can understand some of what you are saying, but I find it to be far too rigid in what sounds like a rejection of all crossdressers based on what you perceive us to be.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think a regular masc guy would want to date a TS?:tongueout

Tell me dear what did your wife or G/F think of you when you were C/Ding,and how did other C/Ders treat you before gender reassignment, or have you forgot about your past ????

I think you are just trying to wind people up
J-JAY

I find J-Jay's statements just quoted to be a question that YOU must answer. Or could it be you have never suffered the indignity of prejudice because you are TS as to give you carte blanche to make the brash statements you have made.

Is your own judgement based on the activity of a few. How would you like it we as CDers based our attitude about TSs on your snobbish, if not holier than thou attitude. How dare you judge us as men! How dare you judge us as a person who has cried because of equally tormenting conflicts inside. How dare you judge!

(Hmm -- I best settle down)

I'd like to frame my thoughts this way. In Canada, there is a separatist movement seeing to establish Quebec as a nation apart and sovereign from Canada, because they speak French and have a unique culture. I do not like the fact these people seek to destroy what I see as the most beautiful and peaceful nation, one that I hope to call my home someday. Yet I do not hate the French speaking people of Quebec. I now that not all seek to separate. At the same time, while I hate the separatist movement, I would love to sit down and talk with Lucien Bouchard, one of the leaders of it. I would like to call him a friend, even though I disagree with him. While I strongly disagree with him, the man is no phony, and that means a great deal to me. Unlike most of those whom I do may disagree with, Bouchard is intellectually honest.

Your statements seem to belie that vis a vis your opinions or where you are in your transition. Substitute you as a TS for the whole of Canada, and CDers as Quebec, and you will understand.

Toni-Lynn

sherri
11-23-2009, 06:09 PM

I dont see myself any better than anyone else, also I could care less if someone said they didnt date TS girls. So what!!!!!!!!!!Maybe you don't think you're better, maybe you do, but this smug, condescending post is even more offensive than the first one. I get your point, honey, I just don't like your style. And there still isn't anything constructive about starting such a thread unless you were asked. I'm fine with you having every right to your dating preferences, but how many people on this forum do you see clamoring to date a TS? It's a non-issue. I think you just like jerking people's chains -- a sure sign, in my book, of someone who REALLY doesn't get it.

aggi123
11-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm just throwing this out there. The reason I feel somewhat attacked by your original post is because I'm struggling to find someone that can accept me for me. Reading your post only makes me feel that there's less chance of finding that woman. I wonder if I'll ever find her. I know your post isn't exactly that situation, but it kinda makes me think that way.

Fab Karen
11-23-2009, 06:28 PM
I wouldn't date a cross dresser either......or a gg, or a gay man. Not that I have anything against being any of these, just not my thing. I imagine that there are quite a few cross dressers that wouldn't date a TS as many have stated that they are attracted to GG's. I don't see anyone labeling them as "elitist".
Personally I feel that there probably are a lot of cder's that possess qualities that I may be attracted to, but I tend to narrow the dating pool to what my preconceived notion (if you will) of what I am looking for to single.str8, non-gg,non-cd people. Why turn this into a "us against "them" argument? We all have different tastes and preferences. I don't take offence to someone saying that they woudn't date a TS... Different strokes for different folks.:) Kelly

She at least claims to be open to the idea, while at the same time spewing condescension. That's different than saying it strictly isn't a person's preference. And as someone else said, what's the point of making this topic?

PrincessTia
11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
I forgot to mention I would date a CD WAY before I would date a TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have said that at the beginning. I would also probably date a girl before I dated a boy.

On the other hand I have not been on a date in a good while now and I turn down a lot of offers. People ask my why I dont date. My answer is I like my life simple, I like to not have to deal with other peoples crap, I like riding my motorcycle, going for walks, roller derby, and whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it without EVER having to answer to what, when, where, and why.

KAtie

Perhaps I'm missing something here. How are you using the terms CD and TS?

Tia

PetiteDuality
11-23-2009, 07:00 PM

Gee, I was defending your point, but this is really condescending.

You was basically checking if forum members were able to get the point you was making...

What are your conclusions? How many "passed" (no pun intended) your test? Are we critical enough for your taste?

:doh:

karen68
11-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Oh dear, it seems that this is a very sticky subject to some,:doh: everybody is allowed their say or are we in a dictatorship site here. There are cd's that will or will not date ts's or guys or gg and that goes for each and every one of us weather you are gg, ts, guy, cd. So lets all:hugs: and make up eh:tongueout

PS. love can do strange things so you never know whom or what you find attractive if the person ticks the right boxes then whats the problem.

dilane
11-23-2009, 07:13 PM

1) Just out of curiosity, why do you think a regular masc guy would want to date a TS?:tongueout

2) I think you are just trying to wind people up

J-JAY

J-Jay,

1) Trust me, they're out there! I encounter them with some regularity ...

2) I agree.

sherri52
11-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Kate: As a cd'er I can say one thing. You miss the boat. You will never find a man who can relate to you as well as a cd'er. We in our needs and wants to cd we have found that girlish inner side that has feelings, feelings that most men couldn't possibly understand.

kellycan27
11-23-2009, 07:57 PM
She at least claims to be open to the idea, while at the same time spewing condescension. That's different than saying it strictly isn't a person's preference. And as someone else said, what's the point of making this topic?

I did mention what I thought in regards to the OP. I am not quite understanding what you mean by saying "at least she". If you are referring to my not being open to dating a CD...Let me ask you this. According to the cder's in this forum 85% are str8. My personal preference is boys which leaves me with about 15% to draw from. Of those 15% how many are in my age group?How many are single? and how many of those would want to take the male lead in a relationship with someone who identifies as a girl? I would say that this narrows it down a bit. Gay guys tend to want to be with other guys, I have no interest in GG's. I live, work and play in the mainstream, so I tend to meet and interact with same, as I am not into the scene....gay bars and such.
For me as a TS I face the same problems in finding an accepting SO that str8 cross dressers do. I don't know the percentage of str8 mainstream guys who would be open to having a relationship with a TS,but given my situation and my sexual preference I have to work with what I have. If the statistics with regards to cross dressers is correct, it kind of precludes me from finding a meaningful relationship. So yes, I have ruled out dating cross dressers. If I have totally missed your point...................never mind.

Kel

Fab Karen
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Yes, you missed the point. "she at least" is referring to the original poster, not you. I was saying nothing about you. The OP said if she did have a relationship with a CD, she'd never go shopping with them,or go out with them in public in femme mode.

DaphneGrey
11-23-2009, 09:02 PM
She is winding everyone up! Who cares what she thinks she looks down her nose at crossdressers that is painfully obvious. My advice don't pay attention.

Karen564
11-23-2009, 09:05 PM
So,
What exactly was the purpose of this thread???
I seemed to of missed the point...
Is it to get Cders to hate Ts's even more??
Personally, I could care less who dates who,
So, yea, in all honesty I want a str8 guy, but who cares what I prefer, because it's really nobody's business on this board..and knowing that's there's too much dissension as it is here between us, I can't see throwing gas on the fire..

I'd save these preferences for a dating site, but not here..

EveMarie
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM
In either mode of myself, yes! If I see an attraction in anyone I would except a date or even ask for one. people are people for what they are. If I find someone within "my" range of expectance, and believe me that is a very wide range, I would be delighted to ask for or go on a date with a CD, especially.

kristinacd55
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM
I would like to think if I like the PERSON, and am attracted to them & their personality I wouldn't care if they were a baboon! :love:
Just my 2 cents!

sheidelmeidel
11-24-2009, 06:27 AM
sometimes I have been asked if I would date a CD. That is just one of those REALLY tough questions...

Very understandable. Have you ever seen "Guess who's Coming to Dinner"? It deals with problems like that. Thought provoking stuff...

. When he wanted to dress he would be doing it on his own and I would be going out with the girls.

But what would happen if you went out with the girls and it turns out that he was one of them? That WOULD be a problem....

I might add that in my NON personal life I will hang with anyone.

I understand where you're coming from. Some of my best friends are CDs.

I take CDs shopping on occasion...

You are wonderful. Do you also serve the homeless on Thanksgiving? Have you ever taken in a stray dog?

Wonderful to know that there are some women who DO understand....

Frédérique
11-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Would I date a CD

If I was younger, knowing what I know these days, I would definitely date a crossdresser. Would I let him live with me? I don’t know – is he a good kisser? :battingeyelashes:

I cant say it excites me that I might have a womens clothes besides mine in my house (with some CDs I should says TONS of womens clothes).

Not all crossdressers go for volume – I like the idea of a reasonable amount of well-chosen things. My boyfriend must have excellent taste, that’s all I can say…

I cant say that it excites me that there would be a likelyhood of the CD thing escalating over time (yes it often gets increasingly more a part of your life).

Not necessarily. The compulsion to crossdress comes in many forms. I manage to keep my own desires in check, but I’m older than you are – I’ve been around (in dresses)…

I cant say that I like the idea that I would be asked to help with makeup, shopping, going out,

I think I would like that situation. I would appreciate help with my makeup, as long as my companion knows what he’s doing. Conversely, I would love to have another blank canvas to play with! :) Shopping? Sure. Going out? Absolutely – there’s strength in odd numbers…

I could go on and on.

Oh, go on…:ohgoon:

Elsa Larson
12-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Sure. IF I perceive her as female and she perceives me as male.

The initial impression is very important. I know lots of "girls" who come across as a man in a dress. But others express a strong inner woman that overrides all the other signals.

I like to think that a tall gentleman is the perfect fashion accessory. I'm 6'1".

Astrid Star
12-05-2009, 11:17 AM
The point here is that in reality if I was dating a man I would want a man.

I understand your views to a certain degree, but I am going to have to pose my primary criticism of your post in the form of a question or two, possibly more.

* First - Why is a man that wears women clothes no longer a "man"?

* Second - What do you consider to be "male" activities if wearing women's clothes isn't one of them? I know that traditionally wearing women's clothes isn't exactly "manly" but history has shown us that what is considered to be socially acceptable "male practice" is a variable that changes from society to society.

* Third - Do you mean to say that your conception of what is a "man" is what western society has told us is "manly"? And that this "man" ideal that you have shown to us of what you would find acceptable to date, is something that is subject to interpretation and you are willing to accept that?

Astrid

Misty is Kindafem
12-05-2009, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't date a cross dresser either...... Kelly

I would wear pants for you baby. :love:

-Misty

Misty is Kindafem
12-05-2009, 11:46 AM

Ann

I personally have no idea why "straight" masculine men want to date CD's and TS's but I can state with 100% certainty that they absolutely do.

And yes, I have the same "you ain't straight baby" attitude with them that I have with the "straight brigade" around here.

Oh, and the sweetness that is called Kellycan is actually engaged to a hunky doctor and she gets the evil eye sometimes from one or two of the GG nurses when she visits.

I would bet you a dollar that they're asking themselves, (probably out loud) the exact same question.

-Misty

Paula Siemen
12-05-2009, 12:00 PM
You stated that your were "TS" and yet you have the opinions of crossdressers that you posted????? Its nice not to have to look back. All I can say for you is. I"M SO GLAD YOU GOT FIXED!!!

JulieK1980
12-05-2009, 12:10 PM

So well said, I feel this way myself, and I think that is what Kate was trying to say in a much less inflammitory way.....

MissAmy
12-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Not a CD, but a transwoman. Post-op or pre-op doesn't really matter. And if all that estrogen made her original umm..... lets just say something that needs testerone to er.... function then I'd rather just have a post-op.

joyce483
12-05-2009, 08:32 PM
i know i am new around here, but it sounded like you were badmouthing cd's, maybe somebody forgot what the name of this website is????

Tamara Croft
12-05-2009, 08:48 PM
So there was a third... wow... and this thread is DONE too... Might I suggest, you stop pissing people off... you're acting like a troll.