PDA

View Full Version : Irritated and upset

girlalex
11-24-2009, 12:29 AM
ok, so i live with my mom and my step dad. we have a really small house so i can't dress up on a regular basis especially because my step dad is home almost all the time because he has a very special occupation, he's a couch potato. but i managed to throw on some of my mom's garments when i have a chance and ye cool there it is and i felt satisfied that many of her things look really nice on me. but i want more. those sessions were for 5 minutes tops each and every time because i would not get caught!! it can not happen. so i've been dressing now and then this way for awhile now. then when my instincts tell me that my parents are a mile away from home i undress in the speed of light. i get so paranoid and scared that im undressing so fast its not any longer under my control. all i do is watch in amusement how fast i change from a girl to my guy mode. its ridiculous. but im sick and tired of this. i really wish i had more time to dress up and have my own stuff. try on different wigs and make up techniques and stay dressed for a longer time. lately i've been feeling like im suffocating because i cant dress more often. its really part of me and being in boy mode for 24/7 makes me feel sick and depressed. i just feel like my life is stale. i know that it seems like the only option is to move out but its more complicated than that.

now has anyone ever went through anything similar? advice, ideas?

Krista1985
11-24-2009, 12:46 AM
It's probably a shabby substitute for the real thing,

But there are ways to participate in the CD community without actually dressing. Visit the forum and read the posts, add in your two cents. Visit a website about dressing with articles, stories or clothing. Thumb through Victoria's Secret catalogs and daydream. :daydreaming:

If you're in an impossible situation now, plan a future for yourself in which you have the opportunity to explore dressing. Doing all these things got me through some tough spots.

I guess the only other way to go about it is to tell your folks,

But that's a personal choice that will require some reflection and planning on your part. Weigh the pro's and con's and ask people here who have done it. I myself haven't been in that situation but others here have. You'll get some good responses here.

Sally2005
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Yup, when I was still at home and in school. I don't know your age, I am assuming you are young, but what I did was focus on my school, found a job and moved out when I could afford it. Took many years, it was tough, but I did it. The one thing I wish I could have learned when I was young is to accept myelf for who I was, CDing and all. And...as tempting as it is, keep off your mom's clothes...get your own. It is a lot easier to feel good when you are not doing anything wrong.

AmberLynn
11-24-2009, 01:19 AM
I have been there,lived with my parent's till i was 21 "not by choice but out of there need"

I so know the speed of light dressing and undressing :doh: for some do's and dont's "ill start with the dont's"

dont dress in a closed off room,such as the bathroom.cnat count how many time i was allmost caught

dont leave fem item's out near,around or in your room in plain view

dont order item's from the net if your parent's are likely to nose thru your mail

dont use makeup unless you you have a quick removal stragey

now for what you really want,the do's and how's

for fem clothing of your own,hit a resale shop. you can find great cloths and at a good price. keep them in a box with item's on top your parent's are not likely to sift thru

i dont know about wig's as i have allways worn long hair,but the girls will have idea's

under dressing can take some of the edege off,get a bra pantie's and hose and go nut's :hugs:

telling your parent's could be a blessing or a nightmare. when i told my mom i was first laughed at,then told it was my life and she would love me no matter what,just dont come around me or my friends dressed :sad: other's have very understanding parent's it's a judgment call. all i can tell you is it will most likely get worse before it get's better :hugs: but will all be here for you

sheidelmeidel
11-24-2009, 01:21 AM
or a longer time. lately i've been feeling like im suffocating because i cant dress more often. its really part of me and being in boy mode for 24/7 makes me feel sick and depressed. i just feel like my life is stale. i know that it seems like the only option is to move out but its more complicated than that.

It sounds the idea of your life being "stale" and the apparent uneasiness you feel at home are stressing you out and causing you to get more hyped up about dressing than might be appropriate. Indulge yourself how and when you can, but keep cool. Many of us have been in similar situations, either with parents or spouses or roommates etc, and made it through. The key is to be patient and try to think clearly, or you risk causing yourself and others harm. Try to plan for your future in a calm manner and give yourself a break. "Rome wasn't built in a day".

girlalex
11-24-2009, 02:14 AM
actually one time it was a close call when my mom found a pair of panties in my shorts pocket that i bought awhile back. so i was eating breakfast, then i look up and i see both my mom and my dad standing in front of the other side of the table and asking me what is this? before i could say anything my step dad asked me if i slept with some girl and i said no because my mom looked at him like that doesn't make any sense. so i told them that awhile back i was helping one of my lady friends to do laundry while she was moving out and she didn't have her laundry basket, it was at her other apartment so we took as much laundry as we could at a time and the rest we stuffed in our pockets to carry everything upstairs to the laundry room of the apartment building and those are the shorts i was wearing that day and i totally forgot about those panties that were part of her laundry. my dad's expression was like wtf is wrong with you and my mom believed me but still gave me a suspicious look so i don't know.:o

baby beluga
11-24-2009, 06:11 AM
dress after they go to bed.

Frédérique
11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
but i managed to throw on some of my mom's garments when i have a chance and ye cool there it is and i felt satisfied that many of her things look really nice on me. but i want more. those sessions were for 5 minutes tops each and every time because i would not get caught!! it can not happen. so i've been dressing now and then this way for awhile now. then when my instincts tell me that my parents are a mile away from home i undress in the speed of light.
now has anyone ever went through anything similar? advice, ideas?

I used to live in a small house, and my father was usually in the next room while I dressed up, but I found a way to sneak in a little crossdressing whenever I had the chance. I would just shut myself in my room, try on clothes, wigs, and makeup to my heart’s content, then disassemble my feminine persona, pack it away (out of sight), and leave the room as if nothing had occurred…

I think this highly closeted existence led to my love of driving while dressed – I could leave the premises (on any pretext), dress on the fly (I got really good at it), then proceed to make any trip, even if it was just a few miles, into a special event. My advice is to do your crossdressing within the constraints you find yourself in – it’s better than nothing, after all, and being able to do nothing would lead to a really stale life. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way to do it…:)

Karren H
11-24-2009, 07:40 AM
dress after they go to bed.

Yheah!! That's what I did when I lived at home. Had a huge stash in the basement and would sneak down after everyone was asleep.. Did that for almost a decade..

DonnaT
11-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I don't know, but I always found ways. I had 4 brothers and we shared two bedrooms with no doors, yet I found ways.

Seems to me, you can shut your bedroom door, lock or block the door, and dress as long as needed.

They should respect your privacy, unless there is some legal situation which requires they have complete access to you and your room.

I'd be more worried about your mom finding out, since you seem to be dressing in her things.

Kerigirl2009
11-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I understand that problem, I used to just pray and wait for everyone to leave so I could dress. I used to wear my mothers clothes all the time as well as my sisters. I think all of us did this as they probably never bought us the type of clothes that we really wanted. It will get better and eventually you will get the courage to buy your own clothes. :)

sherri
11-24-2009, 06:12 PM
lately i've been feeling like im suffocating because i cant dress more often. its really part of me and being in boy mode for 24/7 makes me feel sick and depressed. i just feel like my life is stale. i know that it seems like the only option is to move out but its more complicated than that.Sounds to me like your whole situation is what's stressing you out and you may just be using the dressing frustration as the scapegoat. I know that part is genuinely frustrating, but I'm just saying.

I gotta tell ya, however, that you don't sound very mature for your age. By the time my kids were your age they'd been out of the home several years, almost through with college and well on their way to living their own lives. Why are you home all day anyway? Why aren't you out going to school or working -- or both? I'm not so sure that you need our sympathy so much as some encouragement to get your act together. Being a frustrated crossdresser wannabe may be the least of your problems.

You have to keep in mind when you're posting here that many of us aren't just crossdressers, we're parents too. So don't be surprised if you get some tough love. :hugs:

sherri52
11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm the oldest of nine and the first four are 1 yr apart the rest are 2yrs apart. There was always someone home and we only had three bedrooms. My sisters had a triple bunk in thier room for the three of them and my brothers and I had a triple bunk but two of them had to share a bed. My youngest brother slep in the crib in my parents room. My youngest sister never lived in that house and only had to share with one sister after we moved. So yes I know exactly what your going through. What I did was get myself some clothes (sisters and mothers) and bring them to a place nobody goes to. Living in Boston, that didn't leave many choices. Above the highway overpass in the bushes. In the winter it was get the clothes and bring them to an abandoned house. I still froze and didn't do it to often. You'l have to find your availability where you are.

girlalex
11-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Sounds to me like your whole situation is what's stressing you out and you may just be using the dressing frustration as the scapegoat. I know that part is genuinely frustrating, but I'm just saying.

I gotta tell ya, however, that you don't sound very mature for your age. By the time my kids were your age they'd been out of the home several years, almost through with college and well on their way to living their own lives. Why are you home all day anyway? Why aren't you out going to school or working -- or both?

First of all i don't know where you took the idea that im staying home all day long and i don't work or go to school, i never said that. and besides just for your record i do both, but i only wished i had more opportunities to dress on my free time. and its my step dad thats the couch potateo not me. and Well... not everyone's life goes about the norms of the society. some people just have tough luck and don't really get out of the house by my age. I have my reasons one of them being financially helping my mom because my step dad doesn't have a job and his excuse: "bad economy" and besides bad vibes is the last thing i need on this web site, and i do compeltely understand that you are not all just crossdresser but also parents, im not an idiot, you don't have to tell me that. im on this website to learn from outhers and get to know myslef better through the experiances of other people and not for the information i already know.

trannie T
11-25-2009, 08:01 PM
If you are working and going to school you are looking to the future. A future where you can be free to dress when you like. Stay in school, get a decent job and you will be able to get a decent place to live and to dress. Just keep your eyes on the prize.

docrobbysherry
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Because I got out of my folk's home, ASAP!:eek:

U should, TOO!:thumbsup:

sherri
11-25-2009, 08:42 PM
I guess I got that idea from you talking about sharing a small house with a couch potato and wearing your mom's clothes when she's not there. But if all you say is true then I stand corrected. My apologies. It now sounds like you're really on top of things, will probably be graduating soon and can move on to living an independent life on your own terms. Any privacy problems you have now are only temporary and will soon be behind you.

AmandaM
11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I think you need a bedroom lock!

girlalex
11-25-2009, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=sherri;1952541]I guess I got that idea from you talking about sharing a small house with a couch potato and wearing your mom's clothes when she's not there. But if all you say is true then I stand corrected. My apologies. It now sounds like you're really on top of things, will probably be graduating soon and can move on to living an independent life on your own terms. Any privacy problems you have now are only temporary and will soon be behind you.[/QUOTE

school and work is tough but i got used to it its not a very big deal. but ye i do look forward to moving out as soon as i will be more financially stable. can't wait.
other than that im not worried:)