PDA

View Full Version : Omg!! I just caught myself looking at some guys fanny...

Karren H
11-24-2009, 08:31 AM
I usually am only looking at the girls to see what they wear and how they wear it... But this morning I got behind this guy walking into work and he just walked funny... First thing that came to mind.. "Cobb......". Lol. But then I got fixated on his behind and was thinking how cute it was and that he would look good in a skirt... And for a split second I pictured him in one..... Ekkkk..... Lucky for me he turned off and a couple women in dresses and heels fell inline and took his place.......... and order to the universe was restored to its previous state... I like women... A lot!!!! And this like never happens to me.... Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?

Paula_56
11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Karen

Funny, I often notice that so many slim, and shorter men would make awesome crossdressers

FireflyGG
11-24-2009, 08:46 AM
I just busted out laughing. That's hilarious. You just had a moment where he became your personal walking talking barbie doll.

Amy Lynn3
11-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Karren, maybe he was under dressed with padding. He might be one of us. Check out his wrist Friday and see if he wears a rubberband.

jazmine
11-24-2009, 09:24 AM
LOL!...wow! That is TOO funny!

insearchofme
11-24-2009, 09:25 AM
I imagine what guys would look like dressed up all the time. When I'm in an airport waiting on a flight I always look for guys that would look good femmed up. I saw a mother and son (he was probably 18-19 and she was stunning, probably in her late 40s), he would look like a younger version of her if he got all femmed up.

If anyone looked at me in guy mode I'm afraid that i wouldn't be on their femme list,lol

Jenny Beth
11-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Too funny. But hey, chances are he was wearing something from VS underneath so don't sweat it. :heehee:

tracigirl_tv
11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Karren, maybe he was under dressed with padding. He might be one of us. Check out his wrist Friday and see if he wears a rubberband.

A rubberband?? Is there a "reveal" that everyone but me knows about? *lol* Please somebody clue me in :)

alexis GG
11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Karren get an action man and some barbie doll clothes then dress him to curb those images in your head :lol2:

Karren H
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Lol... I'm pretty sure his was real.. Should have goosed him to find out! Wheeeeee... And I should get a male mannequin.. And play with real clothing!! :)

docrobbysherry
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Lol... I'm pretty sure his was real.. Should have goosed him to find out! Wheeeeee... And I should get a male mannequin.. And play with real clothing!! :)

Isn't that what u have U for!?:heehee:

I can't HELP looking at guy's bottoms! Guys keep sending me pictures of theirs, on other CD websites!:brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
11-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Guess you never had access to Ken and Barbie huh Karr?:heehee:

suchacutie
11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Isn't it the same thing, Karren? After all, we look at women to see how they present themselves as woman, so isn't it logical that we'd look at guys wondering how THEY would look as women? After all the problems we have to solve to present as the other gender, doesn't it make sense that we'd start assessing guys to imagine how well they might pull it off?

It's just the other side of the coin: side 1) She looks great in that skirt and top, and her makeup is terrific! side 2) He would look great in a short blonde wig, tight skirt, and 4" heels, with just a bit of blush!

Logical? huh? :)

tina

Lorileah
11-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Karren...have you been taking your meds regularly? Hmmm?

Traci, there has been a movement on here to get TG's to wear a rubberband every Friday. Trouble is, like congress, the details haven't been worked out (Which wrist, what color,do you say something to another who has a band on?). So far they agree it is Friday and it is rubber. :)

Carlacd
11-24-2009, 01:06 PM
I won't hold it against you being gay/bi Karen. It's ok:D

Teri Jean
11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Karren, it's okay they do the same to you. Eeeek!!!!! Maybe you need to up the meds a little. LOL Have a great Thanksgiving.

Teri

KayC
11-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Karren,
I don't think it's weird at all! It's no different than me seeing a woman and thinking, "oh if only she knew she could put on a black dress and stockings and it'd take ten pounds off her" or "Wow, a little color on her face would do her wonders!"...it's applying what you know to others. Now if you'd COMMENTED...that might be different! LOL

Actually, I'd have to say I've seen a guy and wondered what he'd look like made up...who knows, maybe he's wondered the same thing!

AllieSF
11-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Reminds me of an incident in my local Starbuck's earlier this year while I was talking to a young and promiscuous nurse friend of mine. As we were talking about here latest heartbreak in walk 3 tall and good looking guys from the local fire station. All of then dressed nicely in their neatly pressed and what seemed like tailored blue shirt and pants. As a joke to my friend I said to her, "That guy has a nice ass!". We both laughed and then laughed harder again as the guy turned around to look at me. Memo to self at that moment: I must lower my voice to a more feminine level when in crowded places.

sherri
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM
... and order to the universe was restored to its previous state... I like women... A lot!!!! And this like never happens to me.... Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?This doesn't really sound like a sexual preference crisis to me -- :) -- but on the other hand, it's not necessarily an either-or proposition either. If you catch yourself checking out their front side, then you can start to worry.

I'm not at all sure that half of the population is prepared for Karen unleashed. Gird your loins, boys! :D

Karren H
11-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Funny but I have never seen this guy before... Have to watch for him tommoros.. Wasn't real friendly but then again I guess I was behind him.. Glaring.... Lol.

Well I totally missed the rubber band thing on Fridays too... And since I'm taking off all I'll have is my wife saying... "So why are you wearing rubber bands..... And why do you want to go to the mall?". Never mind! Putting rubber bands on appendages for me brings back dark memorys of FFA and castrating sheep and pigs using rubber bands... Ohh yeah.... Fun! Really steered me away from farming big time! I avoid Isle 8 at Office Depot like the plague.... Lol.

And no I'm not switching teams.. Unless there some kind of large signing $$$$ bonus... Then I'd have to get an agent... :)

KayC
11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Karren,
You must be a hoot to live with!! (ask your wife...) LOL

Miranda09
11-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Karen....you naughty, naughty girl!!!!!!:naughty

Karren H
11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Karren,
You must be a hoot to live with!! (ask your wife...) LOL

She is laughing about half the time... The other half all I get it that "your such an idiot" stare...

Toni_Lynn
11-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Hmm --- Those among us from the UK may see a certain added joke in this as in British English the word fanny is slang for the part of the anatomy on woman that we try to present when we tuck. Their was a famous occurrence on a cooking show or chat show on the BBC starring a woman named Fanny Cradock. On one occasion she made doughnuts, and the person she was doing show with signed teh show off with something to the effect of "That's our show for the day. May all your doughnuts look like Fanny's (fannies)" :doh:

Well -- it was funny at the time

Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?

I'll go one weirder on you .. back when I was single whenever I'd see a GG with a shapely bum I'd be dressing her in a jockstrap imagine how good it would look framed by the straps! Ahem! -- Where's my sweetie! (evil grin)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Fab Karen
11-24-2009, 05:38 PM
And of course you told this story to your wife.:devil:

TNRobin
11-24-2009, 05:43 PM
That was too funny!

I find myself looking at women all the time now and critiquing their make-up, dress, etc. My girlfriend gets a real kick out of it. The other day she asked me if I'd do her make-up! :eek:

rhondamichelle
11-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Karren,

Just makes me kinda wonder where your imagination is going during a Steelers' game.........

Rhonda Michelle

Kinky with Ink
11-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Karren, Karren what are we ever going to do with you. You're definately the life of the party as far as this site goes!

As far as me, I don't dress them up in my mind so much as undressing them. There's nothing like a hot, athletic guy to get your heart pounding as you check him out.

As far as Ken and Barbie goes, I found out the hard way that most of barbie's clothes don't quite fit Ken right lol.

AKAMichelle
11-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Watch out Karen. You are in the Twilight Zone! :D

sherri52
11-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Karen I think you need to take a week off of work.:love:

Karren H
11-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Mater of fact I'm taking the rest of the week off!! Lol. I really need to go buy a barbie doll!! Maybe at the next estate sales!!

nancyish
11-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Im not gay but im always looking 4 panty lines(hehe).Guys usually wear loose jeans though.Whats not to love looking at bums?,Nancy

Chiana
11-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Mater of fact I'm taking the rest of the week off!! Lol. I really need to go buy a barbie doll!! Maybe at the next estate sales!!

Karren, it seems like you should be buying a Ken doll and dressing him in Barbie's clothes. That would seem to be more appropriate for this situation. Do they have Barbie wigs?

Kinky with Ink
11-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Karren, it seems like you should be buying a Ken doll and dressing him in Barbie's clothes. That would seem to be more appropriate for this situation. Do they have Barbie wigs?

Get a brown marker and make Ken a bearded lady. Who needs a wig when you're Ken? :lol2:

docrobbysherry
11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Isn't it the same thing, Karren? After all, we look at women to see how they present themselves as woman, so isn't it logical that we'd look at guys wondering how THEY would look as women? After all the problems we have to solve to present as the other gender, doesn't it make sense that we'd start assessing guys to imagine how well they might pull it off? Logical? huh? :)
tina

Strange as this may sound, Tina, I've NEVER done that in my entire life!:eek: However, if Karren's doing it, maybe I'll TRY it!:brolleyes:

Karren,
I don't think it's weird at all! It's no different than me seeing a woman and thinking, "oh if only she knew she could put on a black dress and stockings and it'd take ten pounds off her" or "Wow, a little color on her face would do her wonders!"..

I live in SoCal, so I've NEVER done THAT either! Still too many hot ones here! So, I'm USUALLY trying to pick up tips from THEM, Kay! Maybe one day I'll start looking at "projects"! But, to date, the PROJECT is ME!:doh:

Hmm --- Those among us from the UK may see a certain added joke in this as in British English the word fanny is slang for the part of the anatomy on woman that we try to present when we tuck. Huggles
Toni-Lynn

Let me be sure I understand, Toni;

Over there, the FRONT of a woman is her FANNY, and her BACK is her BUM!?:eek:

Over here, her FANNY is in BACK, and BUMS live under freeway overpasses!:heehee:!

AmandaM
11-24-2009, 09:16 PM
We still haven't heard Karren's definition of "cute butt". What exactly does she mean? What's going on in that mind? LOL

Starling
11-24-2009, 09:19 PM
...memorys of FFA and castrating sheep and pigs using rubber bands...

Don't try this at home?

:heehee: Lallie

Barbara Dugan
11-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Yes I agree with Karren ...dressing up guys in mind is kind of weird
undressing them is way more fun:daydreaming:

sissystephanie
11-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Isn't it the same thing, Karren? After all, we look at women to see how they present themselves as woman, so isn't it logical that we'd look at guys wondering how THEY would look as women? After all the problems we have to solve to present as the other gender, doesn't it make sense that we'd start assessing guys to imagine how well they might pull it off?

It's just the other side of the coin: side 1) She looks great in that skirt and top, and her makeup is terrific! side 2) He would look great in a short blonde wig, tight skirt, and 4" heels, with just a bit of blush! Logical? huh? :)
tina

Even though I have no desire to be a woman whatsoever, I do look at men for the very reason that Tina mentions! "How would that guy look in heels, a nice swishy skirt and a tight top with at least C+'s underneath?" I am sure a lot of us do the same thing, and why not!!:heehee:

Blaire
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM

Wouldn't that be in direct violation of CLCA policy?

Karren - Were you imagining yon fella's hiney in a skirt... or one of yours? :tongueout

PretzelGirl
11-24-2009, 11:39 PM

I didn't feel the ground trembling all the way out here, so I suspect Karren didn't tell her. :D

Karren H
11-25-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah right.... I could hear me trying to explain that to her.. And duck and run...

sheidelmeidel
11-25-2009, 01:48 AM
IAnd this like never happens to me.... Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?

It's usually easier to control your body than your mind. You never know where it might take you!

Kinky with Ink
11-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah right.... I could hear me trying to explain that to her.. And duck and run...

It's good exercise. Will keep you on your toes. That's got me thinking of the movie Dodgeball....."If you can dodge an angry wife, you can dodge a ball!"

Toni_Lynn
11-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Let me be sure I understand, Toni;

Over there, the FRONT of a woman is her FANNY, and her BACK is her BUM!?:eek:

Over here, her FANNY is in BACK, and BUMS live under freeway overpasses!:heehee:!

Yep! You got it. Equally confounding is telling a woman that you haven't got any rubbers and might come by and knock her up -- don't have any erasers and go by her place (to see if she has any). This may be out of date slang though. We are two peoples separated by a common language!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Sally24
11-25-2009, 06:25 AM
It's the engineer in you Karen. You saw a problem and you had to work out a solution for it!:devil:

Sara Jessica
11-25-2009, 06:32 AM
And who said there's no such thing as a slippery slope!!! ;)

kellycan27
11-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes I agree with Karren ...dressing up guys in mind is kind of weird
undressing them is way more fun:daydreaming:

I am with you Barbara.... as far as cute guys go.....tight butts drive me nuts!:heehee:

Kel

lissetta
11-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Nine months otta the year im on horseback at the major racetracks.In the mornings theres 100 riders on the track all fit as all get out well needless to say one does get distracted.

SuzanneBender
11-25-2009, 02:33 PM
OMG Karren strikes again and brings a smile to my face. I do this all the time. Mainly I am looking at guys faces thinking, "look at his bone structure mmmm wouldn't he look great all made up". I have to admit that I sneek a peak at the caboose every so often. This leering is only done in the most plutonic of ways. I am sure that when the guys notice they think that I am checking them out for other reasons. In fact, a few months ago I got caught looking at a guy just for this reason in the Sapporo bar in the Narita airport. He was an Aussie and once he noticed me starring he moved to the bar stool next to me. Although it was uncomfortable at first, I let him buy me a couple of drinks before my flight. What American girl is not going to turn down a couple of free Martinis from a cute Aussie? Especially when she is en drab! I wonder what he would have said had he figured out I was trying to determine what dress size he was?