PDA

View Full Version : Biking in a Dress, 'not beautiful'?

skirtsuit
11-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Hello all,

Today, I was out thrift shopping dressed like this:

As a was pedalling along on my girl's bike, I overheard a teenage girl in a group of three say "Riding a bike in dress is not beautiful". Personally, I love riding a bike in a dress/skirt and it always thrills me to see GGs doing it too. Is it because I'm a leg man that I assumed a lady on a ladylike bike looks good?

I never forget the time I spent in Holland with women in dresses and hosiery riding bikes everywhere. I've alway equated a nice pair of legs on a bike with advanced civilization.....

All the Best,

Ann / SS

PS see this tread for a pic of me on the bike last week
"Best Day Yet"
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119804

Joanie_Shakti
11-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I think it was a Revlon commercial a few years back that showed Eva Mendez riding a bike in a dress. I didn't know who she was at the time but had to find out as I thought the image was so hot.

Kinky with Ink
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
I like the outfit Skirt. You'll definately turn some heads out in town and in the good way.

I wouldn't say it's not beautiful but at the very least not practical. Especially in heels. Also all that exercise gets you hot and sweaty.....and we all know what that will do to your makeup. Everybody has their own opinions though and if you like riding bikes in dresses then ride away sister!

Jacky Aikou
11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Ann, I saw countless women riding bikes in my years in Japan. I rode a mountain bike every day and would share the road with dozens of lovely hostesses on their way to work every evening. I don't know how they pedalled in short skirts and high heels. Some of them would modestly use one hand to press down their skirt. It's amazing I never lost my concentration and got run over by a taxi! :silly:

All of us foreigners took to bicycling around, but some of the girls who weren't used to it were overconfident at first. One girl thought nothing of riding with a long flowy skirt on -- the Japanese girls all pulled it off no prob, so why not? But her skirt got caught in the spokes and ripped completely off! She was atop the bike in just her top, knickers and shoes.
That would cause an accident for sure! :OMG:
So just a word of caution to you brave girls out there... Do be careful! :hugs:

eliot
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Havent biked in a dress but do get some serious biking in in this outfit. Get some stares.

sherri
11-24-2009, 11:23 PM
As a was pedalling along on my girl's bike, I overheard a teenage girl in a group of three say "Riding a bike in dress is not beautiful". That's too funny! I wouldn't take it personally, I think you look great, and your dress looks quite modest (in a good way).

A friend of mine has told of being in Paris and seeing the beautiful young Parisiennes riding bicyles in their miniskirts and stiletto heels. Sounds beautiful to me.

sherri
11-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Havent biked in a dress but do get some serious biking in in this outfit. Get some stares.Looks pretty hot to me!

Nicole Erin
11-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't see what the problem would be.
Sometimes teenagers just HAVE to comment on whatever. :brolleyes:

Sally2005
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
You gotta get with the times... spandex bike wear! Not that there is anything wrong with a dress, it is pretty rare site these days. My wife wanted to buy a men's bike just because she couldn't see a need for the lower bar.

Kelly DeWinter
11-24-2009, 11:53 PM
Mayby it was'nt the dress... mayby it was the 3inch heels ?

trannie T
11-25-2009, 12:04 AM
She may not be beautiful wearing a dress and riding a bike but you most certainly are.