PDA

View Full Version : Wife's comments after 1st time in a while....

aliciatv1
11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
So, I hadn't dressed in almost two years. The wife and I have been together about ten, she knew about Alicia from the beginning but I have not wanted to push it too much. I have been out and dressed alot for a period of about two years, but had just let it all settle for a bit with our boy growing up. Last Saturday I went and got all dolled up at my favorite lady's place - Victoria's from Over the Rainbow Transformations. WWW.victoriasrainbow.tv . I had a great time and we were talking about it Sunday night and she said to me:

"I know Alicia is never going away and I am all right with that. I fully expect when we are old and in the nursing home together to find you in your rollers and a nightgown from time to time"

WOW! I was blown away with love for my wife. She is an amazing woman and it hasn't been an easy or well travelled road, but I think we have made it.

Emily01
11-25-2009, 02:14 AM
gee, what a wonderful woman you married. you are one very lucky gal!! thank you for sharing this heartwarming glimpse into your relationship!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cary
11-25-2009, 05:58 AM
gee, what a wonderful woman you married. you are one very lucky gal!! thank you for sharing this heartwarming glimpse into your relationship!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I second that!:)

Sheila
11-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Seems like you two have a great relationship, :)

noeleena
11-25-2009, 06:30 AM
hi . Alicia

I had to laugh . the curlers . well Jos s hair is to short . & mine dont have any . what a blast ........nice your accepted for who you are . many years of happyness then .
the old peoples home its just down the road from us & Jos wont go there . she has
done her time..... working there ......

...noeleena...

JulieC
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
:love::love::love::love::love:

That's just awesome!

sherri52
11-25-2009, 01:56 PM
She's a keeper. Classic case of love conqers all

LisaM
11-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Alicia,

Hold on to her! She sounds wonderful.

Margot
11-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Sounds like something my wife might say.
I have been to Wildside in Toronto twice for a makeover and shop. Believe it or not it bothers my wife as she feels specialty places charge premium prices. She prefers we shop for clothing and makeup at regular stores or thrift stores. Work for me!!\Hugs
Margot

Christina Horton
11-27-2009, 11:04 AM
That's wonderfull for the two of you. Congrats. What I would like to know is , do you think she will one day want you two to start going out as girl friends? Sounds like she's not there yet , but soon maybe? I wish you two all the happyness ya can stand.