PDA

View Full Version : first outing fully dressed

jolanda_trav
11-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Hi all,

I had my first outing en femme today. I went to the vintage shop I visited last week to show my new purchases. The reaction from the lady from the shop was: "wow, beautyfull". That made my day off course. We had some talk about dressing. She is really intersted by it, although she still thinks about it as a little bit strange hobby (wich I can imagine).

I fitted some clothes (she had a realy nice coat, mayby I will buy it later).

Later I went to a a lingerie shop in a shopping mall to buy some new tights. I heard some people talk about me, but most people didn't even look differently.

Finaly I went to some place outside the town to make some photo's.

I know I have to improve my looks to be really passable (difficult with my 6feet7" / 189 cm hight) but this experience was a good beginning.

Jolanda

LisaElizabeth
11-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Congratulations Jolanda!!!!
That first trip out is both Exciting and scary!!!
But you did it!!
Hope you have many, many more lovely trips out and about as Jolanda!!

Huggs,
Lisa E

AlanaBCD
11-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Congrats on the first day out. It is so much fun.

Jayne
11-25-2009, 12:14 PM
So glad you had a good time.
The excitment of going out dressed never goes away for me.
Possibly because I don't do it very often but that is the thrill.

Keep enjoying it :)

Kathi Lake
11-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Jolanda, what a wonderful and uplifting first step. Way to get out there with happiness and boldness! Here's to many more trips as Jolanda!

Kathi

sherri52
11-25-2009, 01:59 PM
That's great Jolanda. Glad you had fun. At 6'7" I can see how they notice.

TNRobin
11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
6'7"!!!! OMG, I bet that you get noticed en femme or en drab. I'm 5'4" tall and in a wheelchair, so I can kinda' hide a little bit.

I cheated.:D My first time out was at SCC so there were many others like myself and my girlfriend was there with me as well.

Congrats on your outing. I hope that you'll keep it up and enjoy it as much each time that you're out.:hugs:

Teri Jean
11-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Jolanda that must have been a wonderful experiance. I too am over 6ft tall, at 6ft-4in., and it can be a challenge to blend in but today there are a lot more vertically gifted girls out there so have fun. My family is from the Netherlands, 1800s, so where are you approximately? Have fun and don't buy to much, LOL.

Teri

tricia_uktv
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Yay Jolanda thats great. Remember that height doesn't matter; heart does. Good luck and hugs

CherylFlint
11-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Very well done.

jolanda_trav
11-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for your replies.

BTW, I made a fault with the conversion from cm to feet. Its (thanksfully) not 6feet7 but 6feet2". Still long for a girl, but I notice in Holland more GG 's of this length.

Jolanda

Yolanda_Voils
11-26-2009, 08:25 PM
I am tall also, however it don't stop me from wearing my 4" open toe F/Me pumps :D

jenna_woods
11-26-2009, 08:52 PM
glad you had a good time, every time after this will be easier and more fun

MissTwiki
11-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Beste Jolanda,

It sounds like you had a fantastic day! The vintage place you have found sounds great. One of my favourite places to shop was the Waterloopleinmarkt (Ik leefde in Flevoland drie jaar. Het was lang geleden. Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed.).

I shouldn’t worry too much about your height. The Dutch are the tallest nationality in the world after all. I remember meeting some beautiful tall Dutch women; and a few of those could easily have been over 6 foot. It occurs to me that you might be luckier than the girls shopping in the UK. From my experience of shopping there, I could never find clothes to fit my ‘wee’ Scottish frame. They are definitely designed for the taller lady.

Met vriendelijke Groeten,

MissT

:nl::sf:

Brandi Wyne
11-27-2009, 01:03 PM
:love:Isn't that a feeling of a "watershed" event in your life? I know that my first tme out was a heart pounder but it was exhilirating as well. You'll have to show us some of your new things, Dear.

XXs,
Mickey

jolanda_trav
11-27-2009, 01:15 PM
:love:Isn't that a feeling of a "watershed" event in your life? I know that my first tme out was a heart pounder but it was exhilirating as well. You'll have to show us some of your new things, Dear.

Yes indeed it was a heart pounder at the start, but when I was ready at the vintage shop, I didn't fear to go to the mall. It felt 'normal' but nice to walk as a woman in public.

BTW I made also a picturepost (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120525) and added some photo's in my album in my profile.

I shouldn’t worry too much about your height. The Dutch are the tallest nationality in the world after all. I remember meeting some beautiful tall Dutch women; and a few of those could easily have been over 6 foot. It occurs to me that you might be luckier than the girls shopping in the UK.:nl::sf:

I agree, when I'm looking around to the GG's I see there are a lot of tall dutch ladies. But over 6feet is at the upper limit.

Jolanda

june2cd
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
So glad that you have now gone out. I do know how you fill when you go out I am 6'6". then I have my heels to add to it. Now the next time you go out it will even be better for you have fun Hun Becky

Jessica Tryst
12-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Nothing like the feel of a soft breeze on nulon going up your skirt!
Enjoy!

TabbyJames
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
It takes courage and self determination to follow through, congrats.

Maija
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
I will add my well done too. :)

Tanya83
12-21-2009, 11:15 PM
That's awesome! I plan on doing it early next year :D