PDA

View Full Version : My wonderful day- and first time out in public!

MelanieP
11-25-2009, 11:45 AM
I will have to apologize in advance for the word wall below... but I just have to share my wonderful day so far with someone!

So I have the day home to myself today, and have been looking forward to it for a long time, as its been about 2 months since I've had a chance to dress. Since that last time, I've started reading and posting here and have gained some confidence (and daring?) and wanted to do something new today as Melanie. So.... I decided to go outside en femme (somewhat). I have never stepped out of my house before dressed, so this was a huge step for me. As I go running regularly, I decided to go for my run as Melanie today. I wanted to feel feminine but not draw too much attention to myself. So I got all the goods tucked away down there (I like wearing a v-string), and dressed in black panties, bike shorts, and then form fitting running pants (the pants I usually wear when its really cold). On top, I had on a sports bra (with my forms) and a tight black spandex running top (again something I wear in drab when its cold). I skipped the wig as I knew this would get way too hot when running (I was planning on 4-6 miles), but wore a baseball cap. Needless to say my boobs really stuck out and the nipples even were showing through :heehee:, so at the last minute before stepping out I threw on a light pullover. Its overcast and cold I was not chickening out completely! I also had one some mascara and eye-liner. So taking a big breath, I opened the door and out I went...

Taking the girls for a run:

After running for only a minute or so, the first thing I noticed was there was way more movement from the girls than I expected! Even with the tight sports bra and form fitting top, they were bouncing all over. Now I appreciated what I've heard GGs mention over and over about requiring proper support when running. I didn't think I could make it the full 4 miles like this! After about 1 mile of running on the road (a few cars passed by me which had me really nervous!), there was a turn off to some state park trails, which I decided to take, and change my plans from a run to a more leisurely hike through the woods.

It's all in the walk:

A few minutes into walking on the trail in the woods, I was getting hot, and somewhat felt bolder since there was little chance of running into anyone. So I took off my pullover, wrapped it around my waist and continued walking with out anything trying to conceal my bust. I felt so liberated! I also started putting a little sway into my hips and within a few seconds marveled at how pleasant it felt to walk that way- and how feminine! Within a minute or two of actively thinking on walking this way, it became more natural feeling, and I suddenly realized how stiff and unpleasant a man's gait is compared to a woman's. I fell into a natural swaying rhythm as I continued my hike, sinking deeper and deeper into my feminine side.

The feeling of not feeling:

I had never really done any physical exercise for an extended amount of time en femme before, and after about 30 minutes of hiking, I came to a realization- with the 'tackle' properly tucked away, all the various leg motions (walking, jumping across stones, stepping over fallen logs, etc) felt different than usual. I found myself enjoying the feeling of NOT having anything hanging around between my legs. It was a very pleasant feeling actually, and dare I say, it felt more natural to me? Just thinking back on the moment I realized this makes me so hate having all the male stuff down there. How inconvenient and uncomfortable :sad:

An everyday reality for women:

Near the end of the trail, I had to pee. I had brought a bottle of water with me and had gone through most of it within 45 minutes or so. I suddenly found myself chuckling to myself as my first thought was to simply find a tree and take care of business. Then I realized that would not really be possible while wearing a v-string. But then again, isn't this the reality of being a woman? You can't simply stand behind a tree when you need to go outside! For a moment, I contemplated squatting somewhere off to the side of the trail, but with all the leaves gone from the trees, I would have still been exposed if someone had come by. Now THAT would have been an awkward situation. So I held it, and picked up the pace to get home quicker than planned (and got back without any unwanted incidents!) Looking back, while kinda silly and shallow, I really felt in a female role when something I always had taken for granted as a male was suddenly not an option as a female.

So... that's it for now. I have the rest of the afternoon as Melanie to chill at home and do some chores. I am still giddy with the excitement of being outside. It was exhilerating and liberating for me. Hope you've made it through this far reading! I'm so happy to have run across this site. It's help me feel empowered.

Melanie

karen68
11-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Well done Mel you sound as if you want to do it again soon now you have the buzz, it is great getting out isn't it.:hugs:

Janine cd
11-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Very liberating to know that others feel the same way that I do when outdoors. Thanks for the nice description. Enjoy the rest of your day as Melanie.

Sally2005
11-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Cool adventure... I know what you mean by feeling different. If you try to sit with your legs together you notice the difference. The skin tight spandex is great for doing stretching, somehow it is easier. I would have worn a wig...but that's just me (I don't mind encountering people, but its got to be 100% one way or the other..blending as best I can). I got a cheap wig to wear under my hat when I go biking.

sherri52
11-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Congrats Melanie; I hope you plan your run next time and have the proper equipment:heehee: