PDA

View Full Version : What Can I do With My Hair

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 06:34 PM
...just thought i would try starting something about wigs and trying too style them :)

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 06:35 PM
...put it like this ???? :rolleyes:

Khriss
07-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh, Your hair is always cute!
but that lacy,, pan down? ,, whatcha wearin ? sherlyn? hehe :eek: :D

{ whaa?- no - I am Not a letch !!!}

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Lol Khriss my pj's ...not dressed yet... as i am not sure... im going out tonight :) ..been fighting this wig for hours lol

CharlotteSomers
07-28-2005, 07:25 PM
I LOVE trying out different hairstyles! That's why I love long hair so much, You can just do so much with it and let the syle suit whatever mood you're in with only one wig.

Well sherlyn, the "up do" in your second picture is very sexy and cute all at the same time.

Laurie Ann
07-28-2005, 08:28 PM
I did not know you could style a wig? If I knew how maybe I could put my long hair into a ponytail. Anyone have any thoughts

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
,,,Hi Laurie Ann...for my pony all i did was pull it back and gathered it with a scrunchie :) flipped too 1 side and ......thought it looked ok :)

Khriss
07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
You look very young with Your hair up, Sherlyn, (not a bad thing !)
- more sophisticated when You wear it down- (imho) - "K"
o'course ,lookin' good either way!

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
...goes for the "bad thing" doesn't hurt to look younger ..hehe ty Khriss:hugs:

Laurie Ann
07-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Sheryln I will have to try that. I would also like to compliment you as in all your pictures you always look so pretty

Sherlyn
07-28-2005, 09:00 PM
....aww thank - you:hugs: Laurie Ann....and it really is simple... takes bout 5 mins...dependin on how picky you are with the fall in the front :)

Tristen Cox
07-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Babe you're lucky, there's almost nothing I can do with mine 'cept tie it back or use a hair clip. Sythetics...ugh, someday human hair would be nice if I can ever afford one.

Toyah
07-29-2005, 05:05 AM
Do anything you want too hun coz you will allways look good

Stephenie
07-29-2005, 08:55 AM
You're looking great girl. I noticed that you didn't put the year of birth on your profile. With some of your pics I think some one should check to make sure your old enough to be here.

Sherlyn
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
OOOOOOOOoooooo Stephenie:hugs: ty ...thats a WOW compliment..
Thanx Toyah..LIKE ANYTHING ????? lol :hugs:
Ya Tris i was lucky with this wig won it on ebay for forty bucks "SCORE":hugs:
ans it looks good jusy leaving it down

Stephanie Mancini
07-29-2005, 04:01 PM
And you think you've got hair problems today Sherlyn,

Sherlyn
07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
AWwwwwwwwwww ...kinda guess I dont now.....poor thing :) cute

Adrianne
07-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Sherlyn you look beautiful what ever way you have your hair.

Adrianne.

Toyah
07-29-2005, 05:02 PM
OOOOOOOOoooooo Stephenie:hugs: ty ...thats a WOW compliment..
Thanx Toyah..LIKE ANYTHING ????? lol :hugs:
Ya Tris i was lucky with this wig won it on ebay for forty bucks "SCORE":hugs:
ans it looks good jusy leaving it down

Well its a first but hell for you Like anything:love:

michellej
07-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Come on, now! You have been fooling all of us! The BS meter is off the peg! I have been watching your progress now for a while and you ARE getting younger! I think you started taking a lot of pictures years ago, and are now posting them in reverse order!
so...... what are you going to do, be 4 when this stops, 'cause you are starting to look like that cute chick I wanted to :censor: years ago! Hell, I still do..... wanna?????? Nah, I'd get arrested for XXXXX to a minor.

Sherlyn
07-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Come on, now! You have been fooling all of us! The BS meter is off the peg! I have been watching your progress now for a while and you ARE getting younger! I think you started taking a lot of pictures years ago, and are now posting them in reverse order!
so...... what are you going to do, be 4 when this stops, 'cause you are starting to look like that cute chick I wanted to :censor: years ago! Hell, I still do..... wanna?????? Nah, I'd get arrested for XXXXX to a minor.
WOAHHHHHHH i take that as a compliment ...me thinks .....and you dont!!!!.. i say dont!!!!! wanna see my pics of years ago :eek: ...just been havin alotta me time lately...sooooooo whats a grrl ta do ......WORK on HER looks :rolleyes:

carson
07-29-2005, 10:39 PM
WOAHHHHHHH i take that as a compiment ...me thinks .....and you dont.. i say dont wanna see my pics of years ago :eek: ...just been havin alotta me time lately...sooooooo whats a grrl ta do ......WORK on HER looks :rolleyes:

God Sherlyn! You always look great, but for some reason that last pic really does it for me. You just look...sweet! :D

Sherlyn
07-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Awwww Thank- You Carson..as I blush :hugs:

KewTnCurvy GG
07-30-2005, 01:28 AM
You always look great BUT you look particularly fab in these pics! Wow!
Love ya sweety:)

cindybarnes
07-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Sherlyn, Your hairstyles just seem to accent your natural fem look !!!

I see your doing some experimenting and the different looks are great !!!

The brushes crammed in there are kinda scarey tho LOL I have spent some time untangeling those before *S*

Me, I have to chose my makeup depending on blonde or red and rarely ever change color once Im im my girly mode :) So its not unusual for me to do trial and error for hours brushing this way,, pulling up here or there,,and sometimes what I think looks rotten will look ok in a pic but I wouldnt dare go out like that.

After last night's trial and error session, Im running out of ideas, and that just means 1 thing,,,,,,,,, wig shopping again LOL,,, was just browsing earlier.

Cindy

Sherlyn
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
You always look great BUT you look particularly fab in these pics! Wow!
Love ya sweety:)
Love ya back Huns :) but your the natural at lookin great....:hugs: hehe fab

Sherlyn
07-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Thanx Sis !!!! Yea my new wig seems too be style friendly ...which is cool ... yea the brushes ..hehe jusy being a dork :) about the wig colours I did have too change my foundation slightly . i had been auburn sooo long it wasn't quite right with the new colour...and OMG seen your pics in the pic thread ...very very cool love the car shot SALLY !!!!!!! your look is soooooooooo natural there ....:)