PDA

View Full Version : Major Milestone!!

Elaine Michelle
11-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Today, for the first time, I took off my back-closure bra without sliding it around so that the clasps were in the front!

Yayy!!!

I cheated a little though. I took out the water balloons. Made it a little easier.

Also, I think I got a mild case of carpel tunnel. Two fingers on my right hand are tingling a little. Oh well.

Still working on putting it on with the clasps in the back. One step at a time.

Elaine

sherri
11-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Ah-ah-ah, no cheating. :slap: After all, a GG can't exactly remove her ta-tas first. :heehee:

Btw, I can unfasten it one-handed. Sorry, just had to strike a blow for the geezers section. :D

But if you can ever master that fastening trick, I'll concede no contest. My right arm just won't bend that way. It's hell being a geezer.

AKAMichelle
11-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Btw, I can unfasten it one-handed. Sorry, just had to strike a blow for the geezers section. :D

Guys learn that skill early in life but for very different reasons. :devil:

Elaine Michelle
11-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Awwww, Sherri!

Here I was, so proud of myself, and then you have to go and burst my balloon.

WAIT, NO, NO, DON'T DO THAT!

Darn, now my blouse is all wet.

docrobbysherry
11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
It's really GREAT, when your little girl FINALLY grows up!:thumbsup::D

dancinginthedark
11-25-2009, 08:54 PM
[...]

Still working on putting it on with the clasps in the back. One step at a time.

Elaine

I'm with you on the reach behind one handed maneuver to remove my bra, but putting it on?! I don't remember ever doing that, not even when I was still a sweet young thing. Hats off to you if you ever get the move down hun. :Ze:

sherri52
11-25-2009, 08:57 PM
a little practice and you'll have it.

sherri
11-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Awwww, Sherri!

Here I was, so proud of myself, and then you have to go and burst my balloon.

WAIT, NO, NO, DON'T DO THAT!

Darn, now my blouse is all wet.:laughing:

Kristen Marie
11-25-2009, 09:03 PM
It takes practice but watch out. I can reach behind and "do and undo" my own with ease now.....but I fumble when my wife asks me to help with hers!

sherri
11-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Guys learn that skill early in life but for very different reasons. :devil:Shhhh, keep it down. We don't want the GGs to find out that we've penetrated their defense system. Stealth mode only works if we have the element of surprise. :D

Elaine Michelle
11-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Lovely dilane made a post here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120559 describing how to put on your bra with the clasps in the back.

I was successful doing it with two hands, although it was still not easy.

Elaine

trannie T
11-25-2009, 09:59 PM
I loved the line in "Animal House," "I think it's locked or something."

Hope
11-26-2009, 02:07 AM
It just takes practice.

Slip the straps over your arms, make sure the thing is basically "on" and not twisted. Grab the two ends, one in each hand, and take a look at each one so you know which one has the hooks, and which one has the loops. It is easier if you press the side of your index finger against the hook and the loop so that you know exactly where they are. Then pull the ends down, and reach behind your back (just above the small of your back) and slip the hook by your finger through the loop by your other finger. Once you have the one hooked, fasten the others. Let go of the bra, and adjust... Easy peasy. It is one of the few things in life that is actually harder to say than to do.

To remove, reach back pull the contraption down so you can manipulate it and unhook the thing. Much easier than hooking it.

It just takes practice.

Barbara918
11-26-2009, 07:46 AM
So, am I the only one who fastens the hooks first and then puts the bra on over my head? <Sigh> I'm so ashamed.

FireflyGG
11-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Shhhh, keep it down. We don't want the GGs to find out that we've penetrated their defense system. Stealth mode only works if we have the element of surprise. :D

Now I have the theme song to Mission Impossible stuck in my head. :D

Congrats on the undo, and good luck on the doing up! I've been wearing bras for 23 years and I still can't do the damn thing up in the back. Have to do the front then twist. But the girls need a renovation and downsizing. Maybe that will help. That's next years plan. ;)

Elaine Michelle
11-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Thank you all for the encouragement, advice, and fun comments!

Elaine

Cheryl T
11-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Remember the first time you tried to undo those little hooks?

Kissing in the dark, reaching behind her back as she "struggled" not to give in to the moment and relinquish her armor. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
You fidgeted and fussed and got ohhh soo frustrated!! :Angry3:

Now you do it with ease and confidence...behind your back. My how times have changed....:heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee:

Alice B
11-26-2009, 02:47 PM
There is no way that I can do that. Not flexable enough, so I just pull my arms out of the straps and pull by bras off over my head. Put it on the same way with no damage to the bras.

boardpuppy
11-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Na, put your bra around you, fastening it in front (you can see the hooks). Slip your arms through the straps, its much easier. Its time to adjust and add forms. Its may be a little slower, but when I though of it, it sounded simpler anyhow.

Alice

nikki in hose
11-26-2009, 04:15 PM
congrats on your milestone

AmiFL
12-23-2009, 10:22 AM
It is just as easy to spin it around from the front.

Denise01
12-23-2009, 10:33 AM
I always take mine off by unfastening it in the back.

When i get real ambitious as well i will put it on and hook it up on the back

Denise

DiannaRose
12-23-2009, 10:35 AM
I haven't got one-handed removal yet, but two-handed behind-the-back gets easier the more you do it. :)

Kate Simmons
12-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Sounds good Elaine. A while back we were having sort of an unofficial "contest" here and timing ourselves to see who could hook/unhook a back hook bra the fastest. It helps when you need a quick change sometimes. It ain't easy though and takes years of practice.:heehee:

suchacutie
12-23-2009, 12:10 PM
You mean that you actually unhook your bra? I just take off the shoulder straps and let it fall. Reverse the process to put it on.

After I wash a bra I hook it back together.

OMG, now I have bra-envy!! Yikes!

tina

Elaine Michelle
12-23-2009, 01:29 PM
For some reason this reminds me of a line from the old TV show, "One Day at a Time". Valerie Bertinelli and her boyfriend were doing a little teenage groping. The boyfriend was having trouble unhooking her bra, which he thought had a back clasp. Valerie said something like.

"This bra unhooks from the front. I like to have the clasp in front where I can keep an eye on it!"

I thought that was cute at the time and still do.

Back to the thread. Clearly everyone puts on and takes off their bra differently. Just goes to show that we are all different.

I actually gave up on the behind the back approach. I had tingling in my right hand and arm for several weeks after that little gymnastics episode. I decided it wasn't worth it.

Elaine