PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be that girl!

SuzanneBender
11-26-2009, 01:01 AM
I found The Love Boat on DVD while out and about today (Reconnaissance for black Friday). I bought a season and watched a couple of episodes today. As soon as I saw Jill Whelan playing Vicki Stubing the thought ran back into my mind like a run away train "Gosh I would have loved to have been able to trade places with her." Thinking back I realize that I watched a lot of TV shows and movies during my formative years where I wished I could trade places with the young lady on the screen.

My question is this:

Did you ever find yourself as a youngster wishing you were a young lady in a TV show or Movie and if so, who did you most want to be?

The Love Boat Soon Will Be Making Another Run.......

Lorileah
11-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Sure almost every one. Samantha Stevens, Honey West (google that one), Julia (now you really need to Google that one :)) but mostly Marsha Brady because she was so much like the girls who ignored me in High School, Bet they are sorry now

Leslie Langford
11-26-2009, 01:45 AM
... as a "girl next door" kind of girl had I been born the opposite sex, albeit with a strong hint of repressed sexuality (and sensuality) just waiting to be brought to the surface at the right moment.

And having dark brown hair myself, who else but Mary Ann Summers (Dawn Wells) of Gilligan's Island fame or Janet Wood (Joyce de Witt) of Three's Company to have been my preferred alter egos :daydreaming:?

Danielle76
11-26-2009, 03:39 AM
I can't say I ever had that desire as a child. I only started cross dressing in my teens. However, if I did have that urge as a child, it would definitely have been Blaire from Facts of Life. Damn she was hot... What I wouldn't give to have seen her naked in her prime...

TSchapes
11-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Marlo Thomas (That Girl) Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jeanie), nuff said!

-Tracy

Phyliss
11-26-2009, 05:49 AM
REALLY telling my age.

I'd hurry home from school to watch Mickey Mouse Club and stare at Annette and watch how her boobs were growing with each show, and so want to grow my own like her.
Even if it was only a 10" black and white RCA television, I'd be so mesmerized by her. After that, it was almost any good looking honey would get me to thinking about trading places.

PretzelGirl
11-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Sure almost every one. Samantha Stevens, Honey West (google that one), Julia (now you really need to Google that one :)) but mostly Marsha Brady because she was so much like the girls who ignored me in High School, Bet they are sorry now

I actually knew the Julia right off the bat but did have to look up Honey West and her one season.

Marlo Thomas (That Girl) Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jeanie), nuff said!

Seconded on Barbara Eden. How many of us who grew up then wouldn't love to be in that outfit!

I have to add the usual Mary Ann and going way back, Emma Peel.

Phyliss
11-26-2009, 09:25 AM
OMG!! Sue, how could I have ever forgotten Emma Peel and those clothes she wore.

msjessgill
11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
For me it was Batgirl and Marlo Thomas

Jessica

Karren H
11-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Actually I always wanted to be Gordie Howe or Bobby Hull or Jaque Plante.. Tony Espisito.... :)

Leslie Langford
11-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Actually I always wanted to be Gordie Howe or Bobby Hull or Jaque Plante.. Tony Espisito.... :)

...now you have Hayley Wickenheiser to look up to as a female hockey role model...:heehee:!

No one like that around when you were still wearing little girls' ruffled pink panties with your poodle skirt and penny loafers :D...

Andrea's Lynne
11-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Karen - Are you SURE you don't mean Bobbi Hull or Jaqueline Plante.. Toni Espisito?

Karren H
11-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Bobby's and Tony's twin sisters had crappy slap shots and Jaques sister couldn't keep a puck out of the net..... too busy playing with her makeup.... lol

Amy Sue
11-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Hope I am not dating myslef, but Melissa Gilbert for me. Not in her younger years, but as she got older towards the end of the of the Little House series I thought she was really beautiful. Occasionally on TV now I see an old episode and still think the same.

She has only become prettier as the years go by.

Amy :)

Chixxie
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Evie Ethel Garland
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU5MjA2MDI0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTYxMTY3._V1._ SX262_SY400_.jpg
Portrayed by Maureen Flannigan
Not just because I had a slight (ok, a big) crush on her...
Or that she is around my age...
But mostly because she could gleep (See here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_This_World_%28TV_series%29) for more information)

Ok....so, basically, the whole total package of hotness and powers.
There, I said it.
Is that too cheezy for a wishlist?

Astrid Star
11-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I would like to be "Blair Waldorf" from Gossip Girl.

http://pieceofnyu.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/blair_gossip_girl.jpg

I want to have all of the finances that she has at my disposal and all of her lovely outfits. But most importantly, I want her beautiful features. :battingeyelashes:

Astrid

brittdoll
11-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Jennifer Aniston's Rachel Green

amandag
11-27-2009, 08:23 AM
for me I always wanted to be as Linda Carter. I just loved everything about her. I would watch every show she was in and fantasize me being her.

Even today with us both being much older I would still like to be her.

Amanda

Shelby
11-27-2009, 09:29 AM
I used to have dreams of being Helen Slater aka Supergirl. As a boy I had a book version of the movie with big color photos and I thought she was a goddess in that cute little red skirt and spandex blue top. I'm also a sucker for long blonde hair. I would lie in bed dreaming of being her or wearing her costume at the very least.

Paula T
11-27-2009, 01:27 PM

possibly be hockey players?:eek:

jenna_woods
11-27-2009, 01:34 PM
I sure did and still do wish I was "that" girl

Karren H
11-27-2009, 02:55 PM
possibly be hockey players?:eek:

Yeah!!! 24/7!! :)

serinalynn
11-27-2009, 05:07 PM
I found The Love Boat on DVD while out and about today (Reconnaissance for black Friday). I bought a season and watched a couple of episodes today. As soon as I saw Jill Whelan playing Vicki Stubing the thought ran back into my mind like a run away train "Gosh I would have loved to have been able to trade places with her." Thinking back I realize that I watched a lot of TV shows and movies during my formative years where I wished I could trade places with the young lady on the screen.

My question is this:

Did you ever find yourself as a youngster wishing you were a young lady in a TV show or Movie and if so, who did you most want to be?

I would have loved to be Lauren Tewes(Julie McCoy the Love Boat Cruise Directer). Had the situation and my being femme enought to do it.

sherri52
11-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Kelly Garret (Jacqueline Smith) Charlies Angels

immike
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM

My question is this:

I'd like to be one of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
I can't say I ever had that desire as a child. I only started cross dressing in my teens. However, if I did have that urge as a child, it would definitely have been Blaire from Facts of Life. Damn she was hot... What I wouldn't give to have seen her naked in her prime...

For me it wasnt about seeing her naked. She had the best outfits!!!!

BunnieCashmere
12-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Rachel from the film Blade Runner... when I was young I adored her, and wanted to be everything that she was!

...well, except really, she was a sad robot girl. But she was amazing looking.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/rob_powell/BladeRunnerRachel.jpg

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Bunnie I must agree. She was played by Sean Young. I idolized her in her role as Susan Atwell in the movie No Way Out. Sure she was a high dollar call girl and she died half way through the movie, but she looked so classy doing it.

BillieJoe
12-03-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm with Phyliss, I'd also rush home to see the MMC show and fantasize about being Annette, Karen or Sharon. I also very much wanted to be like Hayley Mills. Other celebs that struck my fancy were the lady playing 'Annie Oakley' and Elizabeth Montgomery.

brittanny
12-04-2009, 10:19 AM
I can't belive no one has said Daisy Duke (Cathrine Bach) but she was the one for me

Kelle
12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
For me, it would have been either Angela Cartwright or Janet of the Lennon Sisters.:)

KarenCDFL
12-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Hope I am not dating myslef, but Melissa Gilbert for me. Not in her younger years, but as she got older towards the end of the of the Little House series I thought she was really beautiful. Occasionally on TV now I see an old episode and still think the same.

She has only become prettier as the years go by.

Amy :)

She is gorgeous and her husband is pretty damn cute too!

Nicola2876
12-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Olivia Newton John in Grease! Now I want to be Nicole Kidman!

kellyanne
12-09-2009, 04:39 PM

My question is this:

In order:

1. 1968 - Present - Any Sears catalogue bra & panty model

2. 1970 Wonder Woman

3. 1975 Victoria Cunningham, Miss April ( My poise / style role model)

EllieOPKS
12-09-2009, 05:14 PM
For me, Sophia Loren. Her eyes are captivating.

Amanda Styles
12-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Do I have to just pick one? How unfair, I do have to agree with Helen Slater as supergirl, and she was also pretty hot as Billie Jean.
I guess I must include Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. I do have a
a serious love of pantyhose and nylons.
Guess I will give her partial blame. :)

Samantha Girl
12-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Molly Ringwald, hands down! Was in love with her for sooo long as a kid! Still love her! ;)