PDA

View Full Version : As a CD/TG, what attributes r u thankful for?

docrobbysherry
11-26-2009, 11:06 AM
There r MANY things I'm UNHAPPY with, regarding my CD looks.:straightface:

But, since it's Thanksgiving, I thot it would be nice to emphasize the POSITIVES today!:)

I'm thankful to be a skinny old CD. Which allows me to simulate a younger, attractive woman!:D

What CD thing(s) r u thankful for?

(I hope u ALL have a warm, safe, and pleasant holiday, with your family and/or friends!):hugs:

TJ Tresa
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
First of all thank you I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Second I am thankful that I have an accepting wife who hsares with me her knowledge of being female, who helps be Tresa. I'm thankful that I have slim legs which look really good shaved. I'm thankful taht my wife and I can share clothes, (it makes it easier to explain them).
Thank you again and I hope all my sisters on here has a great Thankgiving.

Karen__Starr
11-26-2009, 11:38 AM
My eyes, legs and ability to mimic female hips

Karren H
11-26-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm thankful for MAKEUP.... lots and lots of makeup!!

PretzelGirl
11-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I am thankful for the part of it that is embedded in my personality. You can go back and forth about the physical things, but it does make us who we are on the inside.

karen68
11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Hi Sherry nothing in peticular just thankful and happy to be able to dress and feel female:)

nancyish
11-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm thankful for my feminine voice and panties(of course).Im extra thankful for friends on this site,Love Nancy

ninapuella
11-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Hmmmm, there are very much I am thankful for as a TG.

For example I am short as a girl and my weight is like a girl. I can use the smallest girlsize in jeans. I have a very small skeletal structure. That is a very good ground to work with.

Cheryl T
11-26-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm most thankful for my loving and supportive spouse who has helped me to grow and be confident as a woman.:hugs::love:

I'm thankful for my Veronica 2 which gives me the feminine figure I always wanted.
I'm thankful for the makeup tips I've gotten here and from friends that have helped me with my appearance and bolstered my confidence enough that I no longer fear being in public, but relish the time I spend there as a woman.

I'm thankful to live in this wonderful free country where I can express myself in any way I desire.

Alice B
11-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm thankful that I'm OK with being a cross dresser and that my wife is accepting. Can't ask for more than that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :hugs:

nikki in hose
11-26-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm thankful for my shapely legs and pantyhose :D

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I get complimented on my legs a lot and my eyelashes, so I'll put those out there for superficial things, but as others have said, I'm much more thankful for the peace I've made with it and as a result, with myself, and the confidence that I've found this year to be able to do it and be myself with a pride that I've never mustered before.

SweetCaroline
11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
I consider myself lucky that I can pass with very little make-up and my own hair, and that I'm relatively short and thin as a male...

But honestly, my attributes would be nothing without all the great friends I have made in the last two years, both here on-line and in the SISTERS groups I belong to. And that's what I'm thankful for the most--my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

sherri52
11-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm thankful for my blue eyes and my ability to get clothes and makeup, dressed or in 1/2drab. I'm never completely in drab.

Rogina B
11-26-2009, 08:00 PM
I am thankful of having a loving,caring and accepting family and most of all,EVERYONE IS HEALTHY! I am sure everyone fels the same.:)

Sherry-Stephanie
11-26-2009, 08:25 PM
LOL My male "chicken legs" that have now turned into female "legs to die for"... all because I now wear a skirt!!!! Got to luv it!!

Ballerina
11-27-2009, 04:25 AM
Great idea!

I'm thankful for the.. well, all of it. Especially the fact that I can freely express myself without worry, disgust, and all that nastiness that I felt before accepting myself.

marie354
11-27-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm so thankful for having the courage to come out to everyone I know. I even moved back to the town where I lived and worked for a good part of my life, and most all accept the new me.
It was a hard decision to make after being in the closet for about 50 years, but I have no regrets except not doing it sooner. Life is for living.
:love:

Danielle Gee
11-27-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm happy to have a good case of "Gyno" and can simulate a really fine set of breasts with the right bra:eek:

Kristen Kelly
12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
I am so lucky to have a full head of my own shoulder lenght blonde highlighted hair.