Keep the coming girl,

Your friend

JodiArtemis

clarissa3d
08-02-2004, 02:55 PM
I want to see a sexy smile on that sexy face :D

Cher
08-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Hi Sherlyn...still looking for that smile, but the skirt in #4 is nice and the shot of your legs in #5 is great...thanks

Sherlyn
08-02-2004, 06:07 PM
LOL ty girls ..... someones gotta tickle sherlyn i'm such a serious girl ..lol not really !!
smiles coming : ]

Sherlyn
08-02-2004, 06:18 PM
thanx erica well i found it at the goodwill i dont even know the size.. the tag was gone it just looked like a good fit for me....so i tucked it under some jeans tried it on in the dressing room then yayy it fits super ... paid 5 dollars for it bought the jeans too... cool ppl at the goodwill they never give ya alook or even ask ?'s ... probably the ckerk has a little hmmmm i wonder in his mind tho ...lol
Sherlyn g/f

kristi cd
08-02-2004, 06:43 PM
You look great in all of them. ;) Love the first one though. :D

Madilyn
08-02-2004, 08:13 PM
take a look :) tell me what ya honestly think :eek:

Girl, you've either got get closer to that camera, or get that camera closer to you, lol... How can we see your glowing radiance when we're looking at an Avatar sized thumbnail of a ghost-like fuzzy silhouette?

Sweetie, I'm just giving you a hard time dear...I don't have a fancy digital camera yet either (although the prices are getting particularly attractive). I'm just glad to see an effort on your part to show us who you are. I think you look incredible and thank you for sharing with us.

I know, I'm back on my soapbox again, but girls you flat out need to show us who you are. For me it's a trust factor and a confidence builder, but I also like to know who I'm speaking to. I've already been criticized for asking people to reveal themselves in this forum, so I won't rant on about it. I just know how it makes me feel when I'm chatting with someone I can't see. IMHO, I really don't think it's fair to all the women here who so willingly put themselves out there. It certainly gives me a sense of self-worth and pride to let people see me when I post or speak with them. I would hope it would do the same for you.

I know we all have our reasons why or why not, but if it's nothing more than a lack of a camera, just go to Walgreens, spend $11.00 on a disposible digital camera, get the film developed to disc, upload the disc to your PC HD, and then post the damn things for us to see. I thought it was incredible that Julie has showed her evolution since she first got to the site. With my next set of pictures (to soon be available ;) ), I hope to show a bit more of Madilyns evolution also.

As I am often told by my wife, do what you want to do...because you're going to do what you want anyway, but just know that we love you no matter what you look like and that it's a big step in the right direction to let your sisters know you care enough to let them know who they're interacting with.

These are all personal opinions, and there's been enough said, but if you don't post a legitimate picture then at least spend 5 minutes on your profile. I hate clicking on a blank profile...it shows me a lack of concern about how you are perceived by others. Maybe you don't give a shit, and that's fine, but don't expect as much respect out of me. I've been on forums that mandate a complete profile with picture, so lets continue to keep this voluntary...yet do our best to be thorough and complete. Thank you. (quietly steps down from soapbox and walks away)

Sherlyn
08-03-2004, 02:53 AM
hehe ty maddy well thats my fault too ..they are actually bigger pics ..but eeek i shrank them too much for the forum they are actually video stills of sherlyn from my cam ... i have about 6 or 7 short clips of me and lots of long ones : ] i have only shared 1 of the 20 second short clips so far and the person said WOW ...lol
A Bit of Vanity : ]
Sherlyn

Jennifer_Ph
08-03-2004, 05:00 AM
The pics are teeny - but from what I can tell you look great and have terriffic legs! Thanks for sharing!

Marda
08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey Sherlyn

My only siggestion is, depending on your neighbourhood be careful where you go and who you get caught in a corner with ...

Group GGs don't generally like such *STrong* Competition from "outside" their little gaggle ...

You Dear could strike Genuine *Fear* and *Trembling* in their poor little hearts !!! :-)

Great stuff ... very *Fine* legs

(Maybe your neighbour is looking for a bridge partner ??)

Hs / Marda

Stelli
08-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Good ones! You are fine girl! And nice style and body language. You are totally passable if you think of outing.

SuzyQ
08-04-2004, 12:59 AM
Sherlyn,

You look absolutely fantastic girl. Would love to see some larger photos as tose ones were a little hard to see.

Suzy

Miss Vicki
08-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Sherlyn; You look wonderful. I only wish that I actually looked that good. Sometimes I think that I look great, but when I see myself in a picture while being dressed. I wonder. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see more of you.

Miss Vicki

Collette
08-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi Sherlyn, what do I honestly think, Fabulous! I like all of them, especially t.jpg, you look so sexy! Collette

Lorna
08-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi Sherlyn
God you look good, I only wish I had the guts to do the same, I have frequently took the pics but always delete them before getting to the computer room. :(

Sherlyn
08-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Hiya girls thanx alot : ] ...LORNA.. >>don't delete them : / ..even if you dont post them do what i do i save them too floppy ...: ] MARDA >>> ty for the heads up ..im still too much a chicken too go walking yet tho ...MISS VICKI..>>>>. i wonder too all the time i look in the mirror .. this forum is helping feel more comfortable about my femme self ... getting nervier ...bout going out .like real out ..not just driving ..JENNIFER ty for looking and the compliment : ] STELLI >> i,m always thinking that : ] ty SUZY Q >>> I will try for larger those are just cam stills my fault too i shrunk them too much ..: ] ty ..

diane
08-04-2004, 09:12 PM
I agree ... you look great but let's see some larger photos!

Sherlyn
09-06-2004, 09:07 AM
hi .....sorry ...just wanting to know if pics thread can be removed since i have removed pics
Sherlyn