PDA

View Full Version : Profile Pic of Me with Face ! First Showing !

Jesse69
07-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Hello everyone, I'm still too shy to show a full blown pic of me and my face, but to give you a hint of how I look I posted a profile pic of me in a nice juniors dress - and it shows my face! So here you have a hint of what I look like.

I couldn't find my femme glasses so I took the pic with no glasses. Didn't want to take pic with my male glasses on. I guess a profile pic isn't too dangerous in exposing me - I'm still a closet crossdressor.

I know it's really nice to see everyone with their face when we see photos.

Ophelia D'Void
07-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Always a fan of seeing new faces. And if anyone ever says "Hey, I saw your picture on Crossdressers.com!" you can always ask what they were doing there too.

Tamara Croft
07-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Nice to meet you finally Jesse :D Your profile picture is only available to members.... so if anyone does happen to see it.... you know that they are a member here too ;)

Jesse69
07-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Nice to meet you finally Jesse :D Your profile picture is only available to members.... so if anyone does happen to see it.... you know that they are a member here too ;)

That's nice to know that only members can see my profile pic. Maybe I can show my face better in the future if I decide too. Showing it to other crossdressors in this forum I guess won't hurt. But if the general public sees my face then sees me on the street then I'm outed! I still wanna stay in the closet, but maybe I can risk going out in full drag on Halloween. Gotta find my femme glasses though.

But sometimes you get members who are forum trolls. Or admirers seeking to hook up.

Holly
07-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Nice to "see" you Jesse.

Rikki
07-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Nice to finially put a face to your back. Nice to meet you and enjoy your posts. One day, I might put a face with the rest a my body, but for now, that's all.

Rikki :thumbsup:

Deborah
07-29-2005, 12:00 AM
That's nice to know that only members can see my profile pic. Maybe I can show my face better in the future if I decide too. Showing it to other crossdressors in this forum I guess won't hurt. But if the general public sees my face then sees me on the street then I'm outed! I still wanna stay in the closet, but maybe I can risk going out in full drag on Halloween. Gotta find my femme glasses though.

But sometimes you get members who are forum trolls. Or admirers seeking to hook up.

If someone sees your picture then it means that they were at this site also. So hmm then you can ask them "What are you doing there then?" lol then they are busted also right?
I gave up caring if anyone sees me. So what.:cool:

HI MOM
http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/4881/amy25ax.jpg

Lisa
07-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Hi Jesse, i really liked you pic you look good girl. im kinda new to crossdressing too, just know the more you do it,the better it gets, i have dressed every night this week and i love it you'll do fine Jesse just have fun with it.

Lisa Lane .xoxo :thumbsup: