PDA

View Full Version : Makes my wife mad

Leanne2
11-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Last weekend my wife and I were in Nashville. We decided to shop at the large Opry Mills mall. I was in drab because my wife doesn't like the idea of me dressing en fem. There were many kiosks selling feminine products like nail care kits and body lotions. As we walked past the sales person would say," Hi ladies, would you like to try our product?" My wife would say," No thanks" and then do the slow burn. This happened three or four times. Finally we split up to shop in different stores. Does this ever happen to you? Leanne

Danielle Gee
11-27-2009, 08:12 AM
When I'm in "Drab" , no one would mistake me for a Lady!!

Karren H
11-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah Right... Hell even when I'm out enfemme........ I'm rarely mistaken for a woman! Lol

MarciManseau
11-27-2009, 10:33 AM
It always did before I went full time, and I loved it. It's what convinced me that I could finally be me 24/7. I had even longer hair back then, and I've always been short and thin. I think that had something to do with it.

When one really cute guy realized the mistake he'd made and apologized, I said it's ok. If it really bothered me, I'd get short hair cut. He said I shouldn't because he thought my hair was nice. I smiled at him warmly and hoped he'd ask for my number, but he didn't.

Yeah Right... Hell even when I'm out enfemme........ I'm rarely mistaken for a woman! Lol

You sure look like a pretty woman here, and in all the pics of you I've seen.

Marcyme
11-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Yes, happens fairly often. It's a hair thing with me, I am sure. Most people don't really look, just glance, and if the hair is fem, must be a woman....

Brandi Wyne
11-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Never happen for me these days. It would be a real encouragment, though.

DiannaRose
11-27-2009, 10:57 AM

Oh, yeah, right, Karren! Your photos are gorgeous! I can't imagine anyone ever mistaking you for a MAN! :)

Funny lady, our Karren! :)

sissystephanie
11-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Since I now don't wear a wig or makeup, it isn't going to happen!!

Christina Horton
11-27-2009, 11:21 AM
I have never be mistaken for a woman in drab. I have a hard enough time been thought of as a woman en-fem. I look ok just that.....ok. And I am fine with that. Do I wish I looked 100%fem.... Oh hell yes but not in this life time.

oh shut up Karren.... I swear your one of the few girls I have seen here that (I) think pass 100% when en-fem.

I would say that most of the girls here pass better then I do. So if you get mistaken for a woman in drab then your so lucky Hun. And Karren your bue T full ok Hun.

Melissa Rose
11-27-2009, 11:25 AM
I have never be mistaken for a woman while in drab. It's not a good or bad thing, it just never happens.

suchacutie
11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
In masculine mode there is not a chance at all that anyone would mistake me as a woman, or even imagine that I might think of presenting as a woman in their wildest dreams.

In fact, now that I understand the many details of presenting en femme, I'm very much more masculine in drab. I was likely much more androgynous before Tina arrived on the scene and I started to separate the masculine from the feminine in me.

Nope, I'm defininitely the guy buying those thigh highs! :)

Rachel Morley
11-27-2009, 01:08 PM
It's happened to me ... but only about 3 times in the last 7 years. My stature is small and I often wear some fairly girly clothes in boy mode, With my baseball cap and eye makeup I assume they're not quite sure and so just guess based upon all the visual signals .... which are mostly feminine.

Alice B
11-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Since my wife hates shopping malls and does her shopping on line I've never had such an experience. And I doubt that I'll ever have the courage to go shopping on my own while dressed. I do shop in drab for female items and have no problem with that, but have never been spoken to as a female. Maybe I would like it?

RADER
11-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Something like that happened to my wife and myself about a year ago.
I was pushing her arround in her weel chair, at Macys, and the girl
standing next to the counter said " do you girls want to try some make-up.
Now I was in drab, real drab, if you get drift; My responce was
" Sorry, I just burned my bra" Two other SA heard what I said, LOL.
I love a stright line. :heehee: Rader

Tasha McIntyre
11-28-2009, 07:55 PM
As we walked past the sales person would say," Hi ladies, would you like to try our product?" ......... Does this ever happen to you? Leanne

Wow Leanne, that's great (apart from the wife getting a tad upset). You must have quite fem features.

Has this happened to me? NO

Couldn't have said it any better. :doh:

Leanne2
11-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Hi Tasha,
I guess for a person my age I sort of look gender neutral. But add in full lips, waxed brows, man boobs, and a short feminine hairstyle, unisex clothing and the pointer tips toward female. Leanne

Miranda09
11-29-2009, 09:31 AM
It's actually happened a couple of times to me. The girl I was with at the time got a good chuckle out of it, as did I. :)

Kristen Marie
11-29-2009, 09:36 AM
The best I ever get is a "hun" and that's after they know I'm buying for myself. Otherwise....never in guy mode.

rachael.davis
11-29-2009, 11:54 AM

I'm rarely mistaken for a lady :battingeyelashes:

kimmy p
11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
When I had long hair it would happen constantly. I loved it. Of course I wear earrings everywhere. My hair was well down my back and I used barrettes and clips to help keep my hair where I wanted it. I so miss my long hair/:brokenheart:

sarah378619
12-05-2009, 02:39 PM
After I graduated I used to be called miss a lot. My hair was well down my back. I wore it in girly updo's,buns,barette's, clips,and always had a scrunchy on my hair or left amr. I wore stip ups and girly jeans too. I miss that a lot.
Sarah

Andie56
12-05-2009, 02:48 PM
I WISH it would happen, but its hard enough "passing......NOT!" when Im trying to.

mywifeswoman
12-19-2009, 10:52 PM
:daydreaming:

What I wouldn't give to look as good as you. im just starting to talk more with my wife, and she seems to support it totally! (she says shes been trying to get me to dress for 2 years...dang it girl)How do some of you ladies manage to look so "convincingly" woman? Is it genetics, or because youve been doing this so long that it just is natural to look so much like a woman? Ive told my wife I would just love to be so passable that I could just wear a sexy bikini to the beach......I sometimes wonder what it would take, as ive never fully transformed before and I'm not sure I have the right bone/body structure or not or even if it matters. Any advice would be so appreciated!

cdLainie
12-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Once a woman at a cocktail party mistook me for a girl when I was serving drinks. I was in my work shirt and docker so looked complietly drab my hair was longer at the time though.

linnea
12-19-2009, 11:49 PM
In drab, never; en femme, I've been treated as a lady but probably not mistaken for a woman.

sherri52
12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
The only time I was mistaken for a women I was working in a kitchen store in Florida and a young girl called me miss. I was facing a wall and my hair was in a pontail but held by a beret that had a rose on it. It was solid black and the girl didn't see my face.

MaryAnn40c
12-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Only a few times and does it make one feel good!!!!