PDA

View Full Version : Kim went on a cruise

Kim_Bitzflick
11-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

I had another first. I went on a cruise with my wife and she let me be Kim 2 days. I love my wife. She's a keeper.

We agreed that I could be Kim for the two days we were at sea. So after a nice afternoon & evening the day we sailed the next day belonged to Kim. The only problem I had was that my wife got sea sick the first day because of rough seas. Aside from her not being able to join me in everything, I really enjoyed myself.

I got dressed in a polo shirt & skort (and make up, forms etc.) and went to a few activities on the ship, I ate, sat on deck watching people (my favorite thing to do) - the usual cruise ship stuff. I also spent some time in the cabin with my wife napping. The sway of the ship just rocked me to sleep.

Sleeping whenever you want - thats my idea of a vacation.

After she got some medicine in her,she felt better. That evening it was time for a formal dress night. My wife heroically got dressed & we went to dinner in the dining room & then the show. I love my wife. It was very nice. No one batted an eye at me. I guess I looked OK. I enjoyed a strawberry margarita during the show (I rarely drink, but this was a special night - and it helped with the sea sickness - I had just a tiny bit, but I wasn't going to let that stop my fun). We had several photos taken by the ship's photographers, but we didn't buy any - I'm just not that photogenic, but it was fun trying. I do have a snapshot my wife took of me at dinner (attached). I know my eyes are not totally open. I have a problem with that - even in male mode.

After the show, back to the room & more sleep.

The next two days we stopped at ports. The first day was on the Holland America private island of Half Moon Cay (Bahamas). It was beautiful. I really wanted to dress as Kim, but getting off & on the ship, they match you with the picture on your card taken on the first day of boarding (I boarded in male mode) so I thought it would be best just to do those days in drab. We walked on the beach & layed in the sun and DIDN"T sleep.

The second day was in Nassau. We shopped till we dropped & had a great lunch in a local restaurant.

The fouth day was Kim's. I got dressed in the morning (polo & a skort - different from the first day). I enjoyed more ships activities including the "Not so Newly Wed Game" & watching ice carving. during the ice carving, people gathered close together. This is the closest Kim has EVER been to strangers. They all were polite and more interested in the carving than me. I blended (my goal) - I think. But even if I didn't, they were still nice to me.

That afternoon I got a small shock. I went to the talk by the cruise director about what you need to know about getting off the ship at home. I went into the theater and looked for a seat. I found a good one next to some older ladies. I asked the one closest to me if I could sit there. She emphatically said NO! My heart dropped & I was surprised. Then the ladie next to the first said to her friend "she asked if she could sit there." & the first ladie said "I thought you asked if the seat was taken." Then the second ladie said "You should have seen her face when you said no!" So it was a simple mis-communication. I couldn't help noticing the ladie said "HER" face. The rest went well. We didn't talk, but that's OK with me.

I went to dinner that evening with my wife & another show. Did I say that I love my wife? Again, it was very enjoyable. It just ended too soon.

Till the next cruise......:daydreaming:

FireflyGG
11-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Your wife is a total keeper and it sounds like you guys had a great vacation. No wonder why no one batted an eye at you. You're a total pass! You look great, Kim. :)

victoriamwilliams1
11-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Wow what a cool wife! and sounds like you had a great time:)

Loni
11-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Talk about having it best in all ways. You look just like any woman on the street, very passable.

But now it is time to do your wife a good one, seeing as she got sick and all.
I did not read your profile, so not knowing were you live, but take your wife out to a very fancy dinner and a "Vegas" type show.
All just for her.

Kaitlyn Michele
11-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Wonderful!! Very happy for you and you look beautiful and your smile says it all!!

MsJordan
11-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Sounds like a great experience! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

SherriePall
11-27-2009, 01:07 PM
That is a lovely pic of you! You look wonderful. Love what I could see of your dress. And, how about that wife of yours? Treat her well.

Kim_Bitzflick
11-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Sherrie, Here is a picture of the whole dress from when I first got it. My wife "bought" it for me (we share our money in one account so....) But she did go shopping with me (as Kim) I tried it on etc. & then she bought it for me.

That is a lovely pic of you! You look wonderful. Love what I could see of your dress. And, how about that wife of yours? Treat her well.

Alice B
11-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Yes. Your wife is a total keeper and it sounds as if you had a truly wonderful trip. You looked great from your images.

PretzelGirl
11-27-2009, 04:36 PM
It sounds like it was a wonderful trip. :daydreaming: I am sorry your wife got sick. I hope she got to enjoy enough of it.

sherri52
11-27-2009, 04:42 PM
You had a great vacation. Keep your wife, next year it might be three days or even (heaven forbid) four.

SherriePall
11-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Yes, that is a lovely dress. Thanks for posting a full-lenghth pic.

linnea
11-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Well, for starters, you look great in the picture that your wife took. And for nexters, your wife sounds terrific! And finally, what a wonderful cruise. I was just thinking this morning about taking a cruise as Linnea; I would love to do it. Your story inspires me!
Thanks for sharing!

Sally2005
12-01-2009, 12:35 AM
You look great! I'm sure you blended well. A photographers trick to make sure your eyes are open, is to have you blink just before the photo is taken. You blink, wait one second and snap the photo. Works great!

Kerigirl2009
12-01-2009, 01:20 AM
What a wonderful time it must have been. Memories that hopefully last a lifetime. I would love to have an experience like you did. Way to go, and your wife must be a wonderful woman to be so accepting.