PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God

girly_boy
11-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I have been discovered...

My stuff is burried in ths house and I think my nanny went rummaging thru my stash. It is way too tidy, she had no business to go thru this its well conceiled.

I am straight and with a family but I occasionally have a bit of a kinky side that no one but I knows about until now. This is going to be awkward but I will have to pretend that I didn't notice. I am going to feel so uncomfortable, you have no idea how quickly something like this could be spread around

boardpuppy
11-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Slow down, calm down, take it one day at a time. The idea is to act as if nothing has happened. With no other details ie how large your stash is. Some quick excuses, A Holloween dare, you lost a bet to some friends, you get the idea and then you just didn't want to throw the stuff away (purge). Laugh it off as a joke if confronted but be cool. More details would be nice.

Hugs,
Alice

Karren H
11-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Your toast!!! And don't ask us to make up lies for you... This is a non-lying forum! Read the fine print!! Lol.

lisalove
11-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Why not just thank her for tidying it up?

Several years ago I was working out of town, and staying at a lodge, with all the other workers. We all had a 2 bedroom unit with a room mate. Well one day we got back from the job. I go into the unit, and see that the maid had been in. My lunch box is washed out, dishes done, etc. I walk into my room and see that she vacummed, dusted, and folded all my clothes, including panties and other lingerie that were strewn about, and had them either on the bed, or in the drawers. My roommate stopped at the bar, as usual, so I didn't worry about him seeing anything.
I dicided I'd go see if I can find her, as I had seen her when I pulled up. I did find her and thanked her for folding my clothes. She didn't even get a sour look on her face, and was pleasant as she said she didn't mind going it. She didn't say anything else about them.

silkenhose
11-27-2009, 11:41 PM
are u married? does yoru wife know?

Sally2005
11-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Can't trust anyone these days! Better put all your important documents in a safe deposit box. Unless anyone sees you wearing your stuff I wouldn't worry. I would make sure there are no photos you don't want anyone to see. Thank her for cleaning up your halloween gear.

theresa
11-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Time for a new nanny

Karren H
11-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Time for a new nanny

Yeah.. Maybe upgrade to one of those Super Nanny's? (Obviously I watch too much TV!). Super's got to be better than a regular old nanny..

marny
11-28-2009, 12:03 AM
No sense in pretending. And no need to explain. Gaurenteed she talks to your wife so likely your wife already knew. We aren't as sneaky as we think! Take it in stride. Say TY and move forward.

Andy66
11-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Sounds like:
a. You should stop lying to your wife. and
b. That nosey nanny needs to go. No telling what else she's been up to.

CherylFlint
11-28-2009, 02:36 AM
Well, well, well. Hey, it's too late. Best you can do is to find a better hiding place. Don't weave a tangled web, though.

Christina Horton
11-28-2009, 03:38 AM
I don't see the prob. Is the nanny your wife , sister , friend , colleague , boss . No she's the nanny so she is paid by you right. So just tell her that you don't want her to tell anyone and she should. Just to be on the realistic side of things just assume that you out to the world and just keep it to your self and see how it goes. When your ready to come out I am sure you'll find it a silly thing to worrie about.

Kate Simmons
11-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Not too much information to formulate an opinion here really.

Taylor186
11-28-2009, 12:10 PM
"Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses. " — Brian Tracy

Blaire
11-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Your toast!!! And don't ask us to make up lies for you... This is a non-lying forum! Read the fine print!! Lol.

Isn't this somehow against CLCA bylaws?

MJ
11-28-2009, 03:55 PM
your toast sis might as well come clean
better get out the flack jacket.

Karen564
11-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I have been discovered...

My stuff is burried in ths house and I think my nanny went rummaging thru my stash. It is way too tidy, she had no business to go thru this its well conceiled.

I am straight and with a family but I occasionally have a bit of a kinky side that no one but I knows about until now. This is going to be awkward but I will have to pretend that I didn't notice. I am going to feel so uncomfortable, you have no idea how quickly something like this could be spread around

I can understand feeling panicked right now, but dont you think your jumping to conclusions about who found & tidied up your stash???
Why do you think it was your nanny & not your wife or someone else???
Believe it or not, this may be the best thing that ever happened to you, and if I was you right now, I would write a very nice thank you note to show your appreciation for neatening up your things in the spot you hide them..:)

I wouldn't fire anyone without proof, and if you do take that extreme measure, I can assure you then, if that was indeed the person that knows your secret, it will get out in the open after that....

Toni_Lynn
11-28-2009, 04:45 PM

Isn't this somehow against CLCA bylaws?

Silly Blaire -- Karren is lying. We will make up an alibi for girly_boy.

As I like to say in these situations -- you mean these are girls clothes?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, though --- stay cool and calm until the next move is made. Don't suppose that the nanny has any idea who those clothes belong to

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
My lack of intregity is in question.. I may have to resign from the CLCA! Sigh...

Tell you nanny that they were your brothers!! That worked for me a few times! :D

joyce483
11-28-2009, 09:02 PM
do what present clinton always did, deny,deny,deny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Presh GG
11-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Very little information here.

Is this Your nanny under your parents employ or your childrens nanny under their employ ?

I see no mention of wife or kids, Just "family" and this could be anyone.

That wouldn't change my advise,I'd say nothing . The ball is in her court,
and she just wants to do her job.

Don't worry
This too shall pass,
springtime GG