PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience

samantha78
11-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Well in light of events of late, I took the oppertunity to go out on the town in another city with my best friend. Being both cds we started having a blast and we were only an hour into it. Then with out warning she kisses me, full on the lips. Well thinking it was a friendly gesture brushed it off. Shortly after that she did it again. Then she confessed to me that she has been in love with me for a long time now, I tried to explain to her that we were friends and it made me feel uncomfortable with her doing that but it didn't seem to matter to her she just kept telling me that. So before 11:30 I quickly called it a night and went to my hotel room where I stayed till this morning. I am kind of sitting here in shock, and dunno if I should call her or not. Either of us were not drinking anything we had each one mixed and that was it . It weirded me out.

Karen_Ski
11-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Samantha, by the tone of your post I am going to assume (yes I know that one) that you are heterosexual and have no interest in your friend in an intimate sense. I think the two of you have to talk ths one out. Being bi-sexual in that I love both men and sisters in laceI would have perhaps reacted differently howevryou have to talk to her and explain this may put an end to your frindship. I do know from watching hetero couples that many a good friendship has been ruined by taking that intimate sense. Whatever you do make sure you stay comfortable with yourself.

samantha78
11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
I have had partners in the past and am Bisexual but this being my Best Friend just kind of weirded me out and don't know what to think. I love both sexes but when you have known someone your whole life, in this situation it makes me feel uncomfortable

Frédérique
11-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Then with out warning she kisses me, full on the lips. Well thinking it was a friendly gesture brushed it off. Shortly after that she did it again.

You’ve had quite a week, haven’t you? I don’t fully understand your circumstances – is your CD friend a female? You can say “she” and mean a male in a CD/TG context, so I’m a little confused, but your “problem” intrigues me (I see from the last post that you are bisexual, but I'm still a bit perplexed)...

If someone kissed me, especially if it was backed up with obvious affection, I would return the kiss with gratitude, regardless of where it was coming from. Love is love, and it’s hard to come by in this cruel world, so I would be receptive to any display of warmth – I’m sure you have a completely different view of the situation, but I know how precious and wonderful a moment like this can be. I would grasp the opportunity for tenderness, anytime, anywhere, and be “weirded-out” later when the smoke clears. Sometimes you don’t want to be loved by the wrong person (in your mind), but, someday, you may realize your mistake or missed opportunity. This viewpoint comes with age, with lots of tears and unrequited love under the bridge, so take heed, my young friend…

I must say that if another crossdresser kissed me, and expressed love in the bargain, my legs would turn to Jello, my eyes would fill with tears, and I would feel a kind of satori that only comes with such profound emotional breakthroughs. Of course, I would pull myself together long enough to return the kiss with feeling, regardless of which underlying gender it originated from, outward appearance notwithstanding. Oh, yes – I would kiss back…:battingeyelashes:

BTW, I would call her…

Annie D
11-28-2009, 12:40 PM
The best relationships should be with your best friend because you have so much in common. Don't be ashamed of the feelings that you might have for one another. The question is: do you think of her as a sister or do you think of her as your best friend? If it is the first way, then you have to explain how you feel. Are you afraid that if you start a relationship and it doesn't work out that you will lose your best friend?

You need to open the lines of communication and talk to her.

Lorileah
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Call. Tell her that you really appreciate her friendship and that at this point in the relationship you would like to keep it a friendship. It happens all the time in any sexual situation. Guys find girls who want more than they are ready to give at this time. Girls find guys who want to take it to the next level before you are ready. Your friend put herself out there with her feelings. She thought maybe you would return those feelings and at this time you are not there. It isn't the end of the world. It is a new path in this relationship. You now know that your friend has feelings. Maybe not love but maybe just feelings that intimacy might be a next step. Explain that this isn't where you are "right now". It doesn't say that she isn't attractive just that you are not ready for this at this point in time.

Friendships are hard to find. They are always evolving and changing. Talk it out. It will be better and you can save a friend.