PDA

View Full Version : SOs say the Darndest Things ...

Toni_Lynn
11-28-2009, 10:45 AM
And now its time for that exciting game show -- SOs say the Darndest Things ...

And here's my contribution ....

Two weeks ago my wife was putting away clothes and she was putting my panties and bras in the drawer. I then hear her call out to me with a bit of uncertainty in her voice "Toni,what's this?"

I walked into the bedroom, thinking she found a Christmas pressie, and she is holding my gaffe aloft, her eyes as big as saucers. I really haven't worn it in years, preferring to tuck when needed. This lead to a big discussion about tucking etc, and her telling me that it totally turns her on to see me untucked in my panties. Hmm --one gaffe consigned to back of the panty drawer :)

Then on Wednesay night I was making a pumpkin cheesecake. I took my dirty mixing bowls and measuring cups and put them in the dish washer. She came into the kitchen and took them out and said, "You have to rinse these first. Now pay attention this is girl stuff, didn't you learn about this sort of stuff in home ec. Stop being a boy!" (ooooh I love that!)

I love my wife

Anyone else have anything to contribute

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Danielle Gee
11-28-2009, 11:14 AM
My wife is always saying & doing stuff like that, My favorite was " what's these Jockys doing in the laundry"?......"You're not going back to wearing them, are you"?

MiraM
11-28-2009, 11:22 AM
When my BF woke up this morning, hae came out and noticed I had cleaned the kitchen and living room. He looked at me and said "You're such a good housewife" =P

Norma_CD
11-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Anyone else have anything to contribute

Umm, yeah. If your dishwasher is relatively new, say 5 years or less, you don't need to pre-rinse. Today's dishwashers are amazing in what they can get clean. :)

suchacutie
11-28-2009, 12:33 PM
The very first time I was dressed was for my wife:

"Those legs are better than Tina Turner's...we HAVE to buy you a dress!"

Now does that set a tone, or what?

:)

tina

Tania D
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM
My wife and I had a slight disagreement and she called me a silly cow

Deborah Jane
11-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Whenever I'm in a grumpy mood Sheila says "Go get my girlfriend"
Nothing like a bit of encouragement :D

lisalove
11-28-2009, 04:48 PM
My girl friend and I were shopping for clothes for her new grandson. She was looking at boy clothes and I kept picking up cute little girl dresses. She says to me, "I know you wish you can wear those, but he's not going to wear them, now put them back." Until then, I wasn't sure if she even knew I was a cd, let alone accept that I am.

Toni_Lynn
11-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Whenever I'm in a grumpy mood Sheila says "Go get my girlfriend"
Nothing like a bit of encouragement :D

Hehehehe -- yeas -- like last weekend we were both at bit grumpy and blue -- but the thing that make us both break out into the giggles was when I said -- If we can't PMS with each other, then who can we PMS with!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Kate Simmons
11-28-2009, 07:09 PM
I think you are doing just fine. You girly girl tomboy wannabe you.:)

Staci
11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
My wife and I were in a store shopping and I think I was looking at a new dress. We are not the same size. I like to wear younger styles also. She held up a juniors dress to me and said in her normal voice, not quietly, I think this one would be cute on you. Do you like this one? It was fun.

DiannaRose
11-28-2009, 09:35 PM
I was on the phone with my wife--who completely hates that I do what I do and refused to even acknowledge it--and we were making some plans for something or other. I said something like "What do you think, is that a plan?' And without thinking or realizing what she was saying, she answered "Yes ma'am."

...she hated that she did that, but I couldn't help but chuckle. :)