PDA

View Full Version : Others

Ineta
11-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Have you ever found out or learned that somebody you know as an ordinary male engages in crossdressing? What did you feel?

Holly
11-28-2009, 02:26 PM
When I discovered that I cross dressed, I felf fine. :)

Kate Simmons
11-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm wondering what an "ordinary" male is Hon.:)

Shikyo
11-28-2009, 03:58 PM
A while ago I found out that an old classmate(his dating a friend of mines) cross dresses occasionally into female cloths. My reaction wasn't all that "surprising" in the end as I was just surprised about this. He wasn't someone who I imagined would like to wear some female cloths every once in a while.

Stephenie S
11-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes, I found out that I knew another person right here on this board. It was lovely!

Stephie

AllieSF
11-29-2009, 12:42 AM
No, I haven't. However, I have found a great friend and member of this site who gradualted from the same Catholic High school that I did. I also found someone here that graduated from the same college that I did. The world just keeps getting smaller every day!

Danielle Gee
11-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi Girls!!

Once during a drunken beer party a friend (neighborhood kid) confessed to me that he liked to wear his older sisters panties and underthings....He then moved up the ladder to assume the "My new best friend" spot. :hugs:

His sister was "dog ugly" but she had some of the frillliest underwear I'd so for in my young life.

Danielle

Karren H
11-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Found out my younger brother crossdressed.... which was no real surprise since I introduced my crossdressing to him a few years before that.... I don't think he does it any more though......