PDA

View Full Version : It's the Little Things

Staci
11-28-2009, 09:26 PM
I was just thinking about a new purchase I made today and how feminine it made me feel. Then it hit me that in many cases it is just the simple little things that make the difference. My little thing for the day is that I bought Lady Speedstick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh deodorant for me. When I opened it and put it on I felt more girly. What are the little things that make a difference for you girls??? :daydreaming:

DiannaRose
11-28-2009, 09:30 PM
For me, even putting on lipstick or mascara make a big difference. Underdressing at work (or anywhere) relaxes me considerably. Wearing my heels also works. :)

Karren H
11-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Curling my eye lashes... Just such a non-male thing to do and makes all the difference..

curious5752
11-28-2009, 10:09 PM
The little things do mean a lot, little things like thinking about wearing panties under my male clothes at work gives me that little jump to get through my day. The feel of pantyhose on my just shaved legs. Getting home to put on some little item I just bought. The list goes on and on I guess that it is the little things added up together that makes us feel feminine and good about ourselves.
Cathy

Rianna Humble
11-29-2009, 07:35 AM
For me it's admiring my toenails or putting on some frilly knickers :2c:

Stephanie Stephens
11-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Yes, the little pink things that pleasures my mind.

When I get up in the morning I take my coffee out on the back deck and sit to have a smoke, I cross my legs (in a feminine way) and look down at my painted toe nails, I smile and say to myself (and sometimes out loud) "such a nice morning".

Lyndi
11-29-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi Stacy - know what you mean - for me it's putting on nail varnish on my toenails and fingernails - just sends a shudder through me when I am typing and see the red fingernails moving - so feminine !!!!!!!!

TJ Tresa
11-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Oh there are so many, deoderant, nail polish, and new slip, a new dress, or a pair of heels, a necklace, or a spray of perfume, or even powdering my bottom with scented powder. anything that is traditionaly belonging to a woman's world gets me going.

lauraabdl
11-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Putting on my panties in the morning and looking down at my painted toe nails, that I had done at the nail salon after my pedicure.

Laura Lee

Angie G
11-29-2009, 09:19 AM
For me it's little things like female deodorant lipstick clear nail polish. Or just wearing a pair of panties.:hugs:
Angie

Sally24
11-29-2009, 09:29 AM
The different scent of a women's deoderant does it for me sometimes. Having my finger nails shaped very nicely with a couple of coats of clear nail polish to make them really shiney. Sometimes even just double shaving my face and moisturizing before going to work can feel really good. I just keep running my hands over my cheeks and chin and feeling the woundrous smoothness.:battingeyelashes:

Jilmac
11-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Staci, Thanks for the reminder, I have to put Soft & Dri on my shopping list or I'll start to smell like a guy (ugh). The little things I enjoy buying along with my regular purchases are pantyhose, lipstick, nail polish, shower gel, and scented bath oils.

Among the little things that make me feel girly, I think the biggest one is feeling my breast forms move with my body as I go about my daily chores. Another thrill is being called ma'am when I'm out and about.