PDA

View Full Version : Little Steps

Luciana Vitale
11-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Yesterday I went to do my pedicure, I have been doing this in the last months every month and half, every time the lady ask me if I want clear coat and I say yes
Also I have been painted my toenails in pink by myself but take it went to do the pedicure
But yesterday the girl ask me if I want color and I say yes and she ask me if pink was ok
I can believed that this was happening to me and it was the most natural way for her to ask me that, also there were a few customer ( all women) and none of them look any different went I have my nails painted.
Also I have been shaving my legs in the last few months
Bye
Luciana
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Phyliss
11-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Luciana
getting a pedi and having a nice color applied by a professional is just so fun.

Wait until you decide to get a deep red and wake up the next morning and see your toes. What a nice feeling that is.

sissystephanie
11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Luciana
getting a pedi and having a nice color applied by a professional is just so fun.

Wait until you decide to get a deep red and wake up the next morning and see your toes. What a nice feeling that is.

I couldn't agree more with Phyllis! I have been getting pedicures, and manicures, every two week for many years. My dear late wife got me started, and I love it. My fingers are always pale pink because I work with senior citizens (I prefer Keener) and red would not be good! but my toes are almost always some bright shade of red. As Phyllis said, when you wake up and see your toes, WOW!!! BTW, I usually get compliments on my toes from ladies in the salon!

Danielle Gee
11-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Wow. I would love to have a pedicure, but I'mm way too paranoid about outing myself to try it.

2B Natasha
11-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Let me ask you Danielle.

Who are you afraid of outing yourself to? Someone who you have never met before? Someone whom will probable never meet your SO or you outside of the salon? Someone who you don't work with?

You don't have to dress up En femme to go in to a nail salon. Go in in drab, tell them what you want and do it. I've been doing it for years. Always in drab. always do color or some other look. I have yet to meet anybody I know in there and this is after, what, 7 years or so.

If it makes you feel better have them just polish them with there file so they shine so if this dreaded person walks in they won't think anything. The next time tell them you want color or clear.

Teri Jean
11-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Phyliss is right, the color on your toes and finger nails makes any drab attire much more feminine. In my line of work I have gender appropriate attire but it has to be more drab than a skirt or dress. The color does bring it up a notch even when I'm repairing a lock or piece of athletic equipment.

Teri

Luciana Vitale
11-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes Danielle, what Lisa said is completely true
I always go in drab and nobody point on you or see you different.
Maybe next time will ask for other color, maybe red or better a French pedi

Luciana

jenny01
11-30-2009, 04:04 AM
+1 on going to get a pedi. Nobody looks or really cares about what color your toes are. Looking down at them after there painted is the best feeling.
I am lucky enough that my GF loves to give me a pedi and paint job, so at least I do get to save that money so I can go buy some new clothes.
I have blue on now, and really like it. I never thought that blue would have looked so good. Usually I like red, green or purple. And living in FL, I am in flip-flops most of the time. Nothing better then getting a comment from a GG about "nice color"

linnea
12-01-2009, 06:23 PM
I love getting pedicures; it's the one fem thing that I do with my wife. And she invited me to do it!

sherri52
12-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Having the color put on there is so natural. Don't you feel great