PDA

View Full Version : What is your normal morning attire?

sissystephanie
11-29-2009, 11:34 AM
For all of my sister CD's out there, what do you normally put on first thing in the morning? I am sure the full time dressers put on feminine attire, but what about the rest of you?

I will use myself as an example. If I am not going to go on sales calls, or to my part time job, I almost always will put on a skirt and nice top so as to be Stephanie! Of course, I am virtually always underdressed every day. On the other hand, if I am going out later on sales calls, or to my part time job, I dress in drab, usually meaning a shirt and tie with either a suit or sports coat and slacks.

When I come back home to stay, Stephanie comes out again! What do you do! Let's hear your stories!:thumbsup:

Lorileah
11-29-2009, 11:37 AM
on my one morning that I can relax I put on a shortie gown and a robe, In the summer maybe some boy shorts and a light robe.

Dana Jones
11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
weekends stay as dana in a satin robe over my nighty through breakfast. I am always underdressed now. One month and not one pair of boxers in the laundry. Even now going to the gym!

Billie1
11-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Very first thing in th a.m. is either a satin dressing gown or short slip, over satin panites. Nice to feel everything slide under a (ugh!) drab bathrobe.

leslie ann
11-29-2009, 01:28 PM
i wake up in a cami and panties :daydreaming:

Kate's at home
11-29-2009, 01:33 PM
At home, am's and pm's, usually dressed in long loungers with a long slip, and a pair of flats. In colder weather, a long warm cardigan too. Keeping the back warm. Comfortable and sensible to do housework in or relax, and still feel feminine.

Kate

Jennifer in CO
11-29-2009, 01:46 PM
At between 5:30 and 6 in the morning I roll out of bed in what ever gown/Pj's I have on and head into the office (down the hall) to start writing reports till breakfast. Cool mornings I add a satin robe, cold mornings a fleece one. Do breakfast, then put on the heavys and head for the barn. Post that is a regular day around here

Jenn

MiraM
11-29-2009, 02:27 PM
If I don't have to work, I stay in whatever I wore to bed the night before...either silk pajamas or a nightgown. If I am working, it's on with the black and white check pants, white chef's coat, leather jacket, helmet and out the door at 4:30.

Crissy Kay
11-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Sweat pants and a t shirt, its drab for me most mornings.

Persephone
11-29-2009, 07:26 PM
I do my morning run/walk en femme, so in summer I usually start the day in shorts and a cami or t-shirt, and in winter it's usually pastel sweats.

Once I get home and get cleaned up I look at my calendar to see what I'm wearing that day. It can range from work pants and guy shirts to "androgenous" (most common) to girly.

Alice B
11-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Panties. Always panties.

Christina2008
11-29-2009, 07:35 PM
On the weekend mornings, I will keep on the nightie or girlie pyjamas I have slept in and add a dressing gown. I will try to keep the "magic" going for as long as possible :)

DaisyG
11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
I've slept in one of my many nightgowns, and waken in Daisy mode. Most often I'll change into a plain housedress and mid-heel "comfort shoes". Bra, panties and thigh-high hose of course. Add a touch of lipstick. Thus Daisy can preserve her feminine feeling while she does various housework chores. Once in awhile Daisy slips on a robe or duster instead. :)

Weekdays this lasts an hour or so, then it's into the drab world of slacks and a dress shirt, and off to the office. :sad:

Weekends I can remain as Daisy somewhat longer, so it's usually a skirt and shell or sweater until I'm going somewhere.

After dinner Daisy reappears in a better dress or skirt & top until bedtime. Sometimes the dress appears before dinner. :clap:

Daisy

sherri52
11-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Womens jeans always. I never have a day off but I'm always enfemme from the waist down. Most people never notice or don't say anything. "T" shirt on top

sissystephanie
11-29-2009, 10:15 PM
Sorry if I misled a lot of you! I should have clarified my thread a little more. I wasn't really asking what you wore to eat breakfast, but what you were going to wear that day, at least the first half of the day? I sometimes eat breakfast in my nightgown and panties, but then I get dressed for at least the first half of the day. Some days I am Stephanie in the morning, and my male persona in the afternoon! Other days it is just the opposite!

Maybe what I am asking is do you put on "drab" clothes as a normal thing? Maybe because of your work? As I explained in my opening thread, I do if I am going on sales calls or to my part time job. If not, Stephanie rules!!:heehee:

janis murray
11-30-2009, 12:13 AM
This morning a robe over my nightie and slippers.

Stormgirl
11-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Usually a long satin robe and slippers.

Susan.
11-30-2009, 01:07 AM
What I wake up in; women's pajamas, bra and panties. After I get up I put on heels for about 15 minutes before I really get down to getting ready for work.

Barbara918
11-30-2009, 08:01 AM
When I go out in the a.m. for my newspaper & coffee, I wear drab pants & top*, but bra, panties, & pantyhose. Possibly high heels also, but just as often flats.
*(unless I need a coat, in which case I wear a fem top under it.)

Cary
11-30-2009, 08:37 AM
If I'm going out, I underdress in panties,hose or a one piece. If I'm staying in, it's full dress from the neck down. Usually it's women's jeans and a top.

joank
11-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Since I sleep in a nightee or jams I put on a fleece (pink) lounger and mootsies tootsies slippers.

Loni
11-30-2009, 11:44 AM
always under dressed, co uniform on top of nice items.
this day only a cotton camy and panties, knee highs- none clean.

Stephenie S
11-30-2009, 12:04 PM
The first things I put on when I get up are my bathrobe and slippers.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Electra
11-30-2009, 04:38 PM
I wake up in the morning the way I went to bed, that is in a nylon or polyester nightie and knickers. On getting up I wear a matching dressing gown on top. And, of course, slippers.

Michelle123
11-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Call me crazy......But when I do dress for bed, it is in my panties, corselette, and sheer stockings. I suppose I have a fetish for girdles and stockings. I can sleep in them nightly with no problems, and do it often. When i wake, I just slip on either my ballet slippers, or perhaps a nice pr. of pumps. I usually also put on my nylon full slip, and I am all set until my bathtime. Then, fresh things go on, either for housework, or for underdressing if I need to run any errands......
I just dont feel properly dressed unless I have some sort of foudation wear along with stockings.....Yes....even for bed.............................

KateW
11-30-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm usually wearing a nightie and panties to bed. Sometimes tights too if I couldn't bring myself to take them off the night before. The first thing I do when I wake up (after peeing that is!) is check my face for any last traces of leftover makeup. So far only been caught out once at work when I accidentally left a bit of eyeliner on. Oops!

jenna_woods
11-30-2009, 08:25 PM
wen I get up and going to relax in morning I put on a skirt and top, If I go out its make up and the whole works, takes about a hour to get ready to go out.

Secret Sis
12-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Once everyone is out of the house (about 8:30 AM) I usually spend the morning in one of my many babydoll and panty sets. Usually I stay like that until around noon when I have to start getting ready for work.

Frédérique
12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
What is your normal morning attire?

When I leave my bedroom (invariably, in the morning) I’m usually naked. I get out of bed, remove my pink nightie, and then walk across the hall to the nearby bathroom to do my ablutions. My femme clothes are always neatly put away or hung up in the closet, but my nightie is usually draped over the pillows, just in case I have to have a nap at some point. My sleeping pattern has been disrupted for the past week (since Thanksgiving), so my favorite pink sleepwear has been getting a lot of use…:sleep:

Ugly Michele
12-03-2009, 03:45 PM
My robe over my teddy. I love them to sleep in, even nicer to wake up in.

karennjcd
12-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Well going back to the "Do you CD to sleep" thread, it depends on whether night wear or day wear is worn to sleep. If I wear a dress and stockings to bed, I'm already dressed to start the day (assuming I'm home by myself!).

Karen :D

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
I get up and make the coffee in what ever I slept in, normally string bikini panties and a cami or babydoll. Now that it is getting cold out here. I will wear pantyhose and a bra all the time, since I can keep it hidden under a loose fitting wind breaker. I wear womans jeans to work but sadly my wife makes me change into mens jeans when I am going out in public. She is OK with the bra and panties except when I can't conceal them under my jacket.

sarahgk
12-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I usually sleep in panties with some girl running shorts and a t-shirt and wear that in the morning till I actually get dressed for the day.

Rebecca Jayne
12-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Change out of night sleep bra and panties to a fresh bra and panties
apply a fresh coat of lipstick
put on a tee shirt and sweats
go down and have coffee.........
sit with the dogs on the sofa with the wife in her chair watching TV.

Nicole Anne
12-05-2009, 06:32 AM
Good Morning girls, This morning satin bottoms and a satin robe. With my bra and forms. Made coffee and am starting my day with all my friends here. And bad me never removed my makeup before bed. Have a funday Hugs Hope

MissAmy
12-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Usually boy clothes.

Carroll
12-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Usually boy clothes.

:yt:

Phyliss
12-05-2009, 07:02 AM
First thing in the morning, after taking off my night gown and undies, I'll put on my gym clothes, consisting of, compression stockings, thigh slimming control shape wear, sport bra, spandex gym pants and a grubby sweat shirt with cut off sleeves. After 2 cups of coffee I head to gym for an hour. Get home, shower (long one) then put on fresh stockings, beige or white thigh slimmer shape wear, clean bra, turtle neck ( if cold enough ) jeans (for work) and a nice "mole skin" big shirt from Woman Within, in a solid color of either fuschia, yellow, tan, brown, purple, green. What ever I feel like.

I hardly wear anything "boy" anymore. While not fully "made up" I do occassionally wipe on some powder and maybe a light touch of mascara, of course always a bit of lippy in "pink spice"

Been my general routine for the past 3 years and just love it.

TJ Tresa
12-05-2009, 07:09 AM
I wake up wearing a night gown and lounge around in it for awhile, then, if I don't hav eto go somewhere I'll but on a dress, sometimes a soft warmup suit. If I'm leaving the house I'll take everything off and dress only in drab.

Andy66
12-05-2009, 07:24 AM
You lovely ladies sure go to a lot of trouble early in the morning. As for me, I usually stumble around in the morning wearing an oversized men's t-shirt and stretchy cotton pajama bottoms... with my hair standing up in every direction and yesterday's eyeliner smudged all raccoon-like around my eyes.

*yawn*
Anybody want to play housewife and make me breakfast and a trash can-sized cup of coffee? :heehee: