PDA

View Full Version : when did you get the feeling for the first time?

cd300
11-29-2009, 02:58 PM
What i am asking is when did you for the first time feel that everything is on and you look into the mirror and realize that isnt the man looking back at you? today is my day when i look into the mirrow i see only jessica not a trace of my boy self. i love it! i got this new purple satin top i think that has made the difference... I FEEL SO PRETTY!!!
thanks for letting me gush !
Jessica Satin
:daydreaming:

Christina Horton
11-29-2009, 03:51 PM
My first time fully dresses and out. Aug 9 2008. I had a M.A.C makeover and put my first wig on and looked in the mirror and saw Christina for the first time. So It happens to all of us sooner or later. If you want to see my pic's from there look at my profile.

Teri Jean
11-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Although I cannot pin a date as to when I realized I was female in my soul but the indications have been there for a lifetime. On october 5th I started my RLE of being female full-time although I realized this who I am earlier. The thing I have learned here and in therapy is it is on your schedule and not those around you. You can learn from others but your life is yours and only yours.

Good luck and have fun as you explore your feminine side.

Teri

Christina Horton
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I knew I was different when I was 4, I wanted to wear the clothes that the girls were. I never said anything to anyone. So when I told my family in 93 they had no idea. But like I said the first time I saw Christina was Aug 9th. I knew she was there waiting until I was ready to bring her out. And now she will never get put back in that dam stuffy closet again....The dust bunnies in there were just a bunch of bullies and pushed me around too much. I hate thoughts Bunnies.:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3: NEVER AGAIN Plus I will not ever purge. I have not done that even once.

windycissy
11-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Right before I went out for the first time...

RobertaM
11-29-2009, 06:06 PM
my first photoshoot

Aubrey Green
11-29-2009, 06:49 PM
At 12 I knew Aubrey was who should have been born instead of me. It has been a struggle for 40 years. This site does make it easier though.

Christina2008
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
It has to be about 4 or so years ago , I bought my first wig. I put on the only makeup I had at the time (eye shadow and lipstick) and when I seen myself for the first time with the long hair I couldn't believe how different and fem I looked.

Karren H
11-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm still waiting!! lol

GeenaCDinMA
11-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I think I was either 7 or 8. Both my Mom and older sister were extremely feminine, attractive and always wore pretty dresses or skirts. I just couldn't get over the way they looked and dressed and it excited me to see them dressed this way. One day, when no one was at home for several hours, I went to the front closet where my sister's "Reinbow Girls" white gown was. Looking at it completely overwhelmed me and I had to try it on! It felt so wonderful and pretty, and I danced and pranced around the living room. I was so excited that during this little dancing around, I had my first orgasm! I was totally hooked and have been for over 50 years!

Jodi M
11-30-2009, 01:05 AM
In 1998 I went to lady that ran a MtoF transformation service. She did my make up and helped me dress, put me in front of a mirror and there was a pretty lady looking back at me. I had brought my own dress to wear on the way home so it was my first time out enfemme also. I have been going out ever since. Once you are out in the world as a lady you just can't give it up I guess.

janis murray
11-30-2009, 01:40 AM
My 14th birthday. I got a set of underwear and high heels from my Mum. I'd never worn stockings and suspenders before. My sister did my makeup and she loaned me a skirt and blouse. To see a woman looking back at me from the mirror was a wonderful feeling, it's one I've never gotten over, and I never want to.

Miranda09
11-30-2009, 07:33 AM
I first got that feeling my first time out in public at Be-All in Chicago this past June. After dressing completely and looking in the mirror, I thought...."Wow.....there she is!" :)

Sherry-Stephanie
11-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Hmmmm, It definately wasn't the first time I was all put together which was about 20 months ago....I was pretty much a guy in a dress the first time...or at least I didn't feel like I was a woman/female...nor did I think I really looked like one...but I did look different more towards a look of a woman.

Probably about 6 months after I first started dressing I was able to get it all together and then looked in the mirror and saw Stephanie and not me the guy....

LisaM
11-30-2009, 09:53 AM
The first time I fully dressed and wore makeup---when my mother dressed me for halloween.

linnea
11-30-2009, 10:16 PM
I was about seventeen. I had managed to put together a full outfit, some jewelry, a nice wig, and make-up. I had the time to dress and do my make-up in a leisurely way, and I had decided not to go too flashy with the make-up, so I managed to get a very pleasant look.
I finished getting dressed in front of the bathroom mirror; then I walked--a little unsteadily--in my first (low) heels to the full-length mirror in my mom's bedroom.
The mirror was attached to the back-side of the bedroom door, so I walked into the room and pushed the door shut behind me. Then I turned around to see myself head to foot.
I took a breath. I was surprised and pleased at what I saw. I laughed a little and kept looking.
I was so girly I couldn't keep my eyes off myself. It was wonderful. I re-opened the door, walked out, turned around, and repeated my previous entry, an entry into a feminine world that I have wanted to enjoy ever since.

joanne anderson
11-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Joanne began to come real finaly when I put my make up on for the first time and totaly real when the wig was place on my head and I looked again in the mirror. She there now, every time I fiinsh getting ready and the crowning touch is the hair.

Joanne

Starling
12-01-2009, 06:38 AM
I wore feminine items as often as I could from the time I was in elementary school, but I was never completely dressed, made-up and bewigged until I was 35. A GG friend of mine did the transformation for fun--she was really into it herself--and the result absolutely stunned me. I was still young and svelte enough to look like a cute, if only slightly chunky, girl. If I could have transitioned at that moment, I would have. I probably should have--I'd be in a lot better shape, in a lot of ways--but that was in the dark ages.

I'm not what you'd call pretty anymore, but on those rare occasions now when I can dress fully and stay dressed for more than a few hours, I definitely still have that female feeling.

:daydreaming: Lallie

erickka
12-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Back in 1984, Halloween. I had everything girly on. Dress, heels,hose, etc., and a friend did my makeup, and to my amazement, there wasn't even a slightest trace of a guy that night. From then on....the rest is history.

Frédérique
12-01-2009, 02:31 PM
when did you get the feeling for the first time?
What i am asking is when did you for the first time feel that everything is on and you look into the mirror and realize that isnt the man looking back at you?

When I first put on a wig I got the feeling you’re talking about. The man was not there anymore, and it wasn’t a woman either – I saw a crossdresser, or, more accurately, a transvestite. Very interesting – so this is where I’m heading, or maybe I’ve already arrived at my destination. I also realized that my ultimate journey is one-way, and I should relax and get comfortable. It helps to have companions along for the ride, doesn’t it? :)

sherri52
12-01-2009, 02:41 PM
July 1980 when I sent my wife to Disneyworl with the kids and I stayed home to work. I had a day off and did the works. Shaved my whole body, complete makeup, finger and toenail polish. After looking in the mirror I seen a woman, I thought passable but didn't go anywhere to test it. It felt real good. After her vacation my wife (who didn't approve) either never noticed my shaved body or just decided to keep quiet about it. I never shaved my whole body before that time. On that day I entered all of the gates to heaven.