PDA

View Full Version : Just meet Roberta M...both of us in drab...What a drag...

Christina Horton
11-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Hay chickadees. Ok let me give you the set up. On Friday my corvettes axle snaped , thankfully I was just starting to leave the light. Anyway I was going to go out as Christina but with the car down and the B.C. Rain I did not. The prob was I have no money (cuz of my lost job and 2 months hold back on new job) I can't aford a taxi to my yard to deliver my load. So I called up my best girl and asked her ( while I was on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck (a very much underapreached job) in the cold) and asked her if she on Sunday would drive me to the yard. She (if you know her) said yes without even thinking about it.

Untill this point she has not really seen me in drab. So today she came and I got to be with Roberta as to gut friends. I try to keep Christina's friends away from Mike lol. I want to have friends tgst don't know Mike. A little strange but well that's me. Strange that is.

Anyway , she got ti my apt and I was just in the middle of packing (cuz I would be re-loading tomorow anyway. Well once we got in the car we talked girl talk. She said I was diffrent in drab , like me voice. She said I have one of the better girly voices she has heard. I am alittle diffreant but not to much. She did say that I have a extream change from one to another. I can't quite remember how she said it but it was someting like that. I am sure when she reads this she will correct me.

Anyway , we got to the yard and I let her sit in the truch , I showed her some on the stuff , and then she had to go.

Roberta thank you so very much for been my girl friend.... I am so glad to have you as my first Cd girl friend. Kisses and hugs. :love:

jazmine
11-30-2009, 12:52 AM
god....I hate it when a corvette's axle snaps! ....got me worried about mine now. I should really replace those U-joints soon.
ANYWAYS, neat story. I have a bunch of cd friends that I roll with, and it would be kinda weird to see them in male form, after only knowing them as girls.

Christina Horton
12-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Well I think it was a little weird for her to see me a drabed up, and of course werid for me to be with her in drab. I think that was more werid for me that is. But since Roberta has not commented on this thread well then I can say anything I want untill she looks at it. Take that Roberta.

As for the Vette...well it's still in the shop and he has the parts on order and "thinks" it might cost 15 bills. But he's not sure. I might have it this week or thus weekend. I hope. I mean what's a girl without her sports car... After all!!! Well I guess she becomes a soccer mom EH.

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Roberta sounds like a fab friend. I have a couple of girl friends here that have seen me en drab and one that I am a golfing buddy with. We are hoping to go to Diva Las Vegas and play our first round ever together en femme.

It is always a different relationship than a normal guy relationship. We have to be aware when we are en drab to not "be girls" and sometimes it is really hard! There has been times when we have forgot and I am sure the other guys in our foresome think we are a couple, but hey friendship is friendship. It doesn't matter if you are in a pair jeans or a dress.

Loved your story and hope the car doesn't cost that much.

RobertaM
12-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Roberta thank you so very much for been my girl friend.... I am so glad to have you as my first Cd girl friend. Kisses and hugs. :love:

thank you for the kinds words,, I am not worthy.

As i had only seen you in girl mode i has a picture in my brain of what and how you were. seeing you in guy mode,, just felt strange. Not ackward, Strange.

Hugs Roberta

Christina Horton
12-11-2009, 11:56 AM
This Saturday Roberta am I are going shopping and to a Christmas Party. It will be the first time we will see each other since we meet each other in drab. Will it be weird or just be the same. We shall see.

RobynP
12-14-2009, 02:46 AM
I used to belong to an informal group that met every week in drab for lunch. I think it was really good to be able to meet "both sides". The conversation flow was very interesting as there would be girl talk, guy talk, cd talk, and a lot of talk about relationships....

Robyn P.

Sara Jessica
12-14-2009, 07:55 AM
This Saturday Roberta am I are going shopping and to a Christmas Party. It will be the first time we will see each other since we meet each other in drab. Will it be weird or just be the same. We shall see.

I think you are making more out of this than there needs to be. You are friends with Roberta, the human being. So no matter how she is presenting, she is still your friend, still the same person.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
12-14-2009, 09:14 AM
It's an interesting perspective to read this type of stuff. For me even when I went as "Alyssa," I never really felt like I was a different person. In fact one time when I was out at a lesbian bar with a friend of mine, one of her friends was being introduced to me and without thinking I just said my male name. I am fascinated by those of you that actually do feel like you become someone else when you dress en femme. It's so interesting to me how we all approach our crossdressing from different points of view.