PDA

View Full Version : The little things

minalost
11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
It's amazing to me sometimes how much the little things help. I couldn't dress up this weekend and I wanted to in the worst way. I'm just starting to work on my wardrobe again, and I wanted to shop and bring home some pretty things to try on... Instead I only had time to do a facial, pluck my eyebrows, and do an at home manicure. I was glad I did it because it really helped to "tate the edge off." I also under-dressed with a cute little blue lace and spandex bra. Just the feel of my finely manicured fingers (I do a mean in home manicure: I keep my nails a quite a bit longer than most men... also a lot cleaner...) and the tighness in the chest that keep reminding me that I was wearing a bra was incredibly sensual. Even the little sting of getting rid of my unsightly mono-brow helped remind me of who I really wanted to be that weekend: Myself - just a little prettier than usual...
Oh well, maybe another weekend!

Kathi Lake
11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Sometimes the "little things" are the most satisfying and the most gratifying. :)

Kathi

sherri52
11-30-2009, 08:40 PM
It's always nice to enjoy yourself when home. If you can't dress do the next best thing. Giveyourself a treat to a home mani/pedi

jenna_woods
11-30-2009, 08:50 PM
I have done that my self, and its very enjoyable I do my nailes wen I get depressed abbout not being able to dress completely

ikatrina
11-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Sometimes the "little things" are the most satisfying and the most gratifying. :)

Kathi

Absolutely! I find even practicing my walk throughout the day (while in "drab") gives me great satisfaction.....crossing my legs, flicking my hair, wearing an anklet etc. etc. etc. Really anything that allows the girl inside to come through.

Karren H
11-30-2009, 09:55 PM
I haven't dressed in such a long time all I have are the little things... sigh..... They have been so incorporated into my normal routine..... Its become the new drab for me. SIGH!!!!

linnea
11-30-2009, 10:00 PM
On the days that I can't dress, I almost always can wear some of the little things: panties almost every day, some very light make-up, stockings, a necklace under my shirt and tie.
These always help me to feel feminine all the time.