PDA

View Full Version : That felt weird!

susancheerleader
11-30-2009, 06:23 PM
I have piles and piles of "girly" clothes. Most are in a bunch in a chest, some are also in a bunch in a couple drawers in an extra clothes chest. And when I mean bunch, I mean bunch. To find almost anything I have to take allot out and make a pile until I find what I am looking for.
Now, anyone knows this isn't a proper way to treat such nice clothes.

Every night, I make a "to do" list ranging from vacuuming and dusting to paying bills.
But tonight, after fighting to find a nice comfortable outfit, I've had it. So on my to do list is a new one; "Organize girl clothes."

While not a big deal, it just felt strange (in a good way) to add this to my list.

jenna_woods
11-30-2009, 06:27 PM
I have the same problem, there's just not enought room and then I buy a new slirt or something,

Christina2008
11-30-2009, 06:35 PM
I know the feeling, I bought a new wardrobe to house my clothes to make dressing easier. After organising my clothes its filled already. Now I need a spare room for expansion :)

linnea
11-30-2009, 06:39 PM
I finally bought a small dresser at a used furniture store and found some closet space where I can discreetly hang my dresses and other long clothes. It felt a little weird to me too but very good overall.

sissystephanie
11-30-2009, 06:54 PM
The closet in my master bedroom is 75% Syephanie and 25% drab. My computer room/bedroom closet is 100% Stephanie and the third bedroom closet is 50/50. Plus there are 3 portable closets in the basement with Stephanie clothes and two hanging rack in the third bedroom that all have Stephanie things. Of course, the lingerie is in drawers, multiple ones! Could it be that Stephanie has too many things? Naaah, never!! Just bought some more today! On sale, of course!:heehee:

sherri52
11-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I have that same problem when I'm looking for mens clothes. Trying to find them amid my enfemme clothing.

kellycan27
11-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I have piles and piles of "girly" clothes. Most are in a bunch in a chest, some are also in a bunch in a couple drawers in an extra clothes chest. And when I mean bunch, I mean bunch. To find almost anything I have to take allot out and make a pile until I find what I am looking for.
Now, anyone knows this isn't a proper way to treat such nice clothes.

Every night, I make a "to do" list ranging from vacuuming and dusting to paying bills.
But tonight, after fighting to find a nice comfortable outfit, I've had it. So on my to do list is a new one; "Organize girl clothes."

While not a big deal, it just felt strange (in a good way) to add this to my list.

Hop out of the closet and make room for you clothes....:heehee:

claudialks
11-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Susan had almost the same problem what i did was i move all my stuff to a space storage an pay $40.00/month. Now everything is organise sometimes i get dress there, usually at night when they are close. If u tell them it's for work they give u 24hours access, that's what i did. When I'm there usually there is no one else there .....:)

susancheerleader
11-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Hop out of the closet and make room for you clothes....:heehee:

While I would love to, welcome to small town America! Not very opened minded around here.

girlalex
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM
While I would love to, welcome to small town America! Not very opened minded around here.

I love your comment except if you live around West Hollywood its probably one of the most tolerated places on earth for the LGBT community. :D

susancheerleader
12-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I love your comment except if you live around West Hollywood its probably one of the most tolerated places on earth for the LGBT community. :D

I suppose I could move there! :daydreaming:

kellycan27
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM

I have an idea... send them to me and I'll hang everything up and keep them nice for you. Have anything in a size 5? :heehee:

kel