PDA

View Full Version : time is too short sometimes for plans

pernille d
11-30-2009, 07:42 PM
for us of those still in the closet , i wonder how many of you , cant wait to alone at home to beable to be whoever we are when we are dressed ,
to night i actualy had 3 hours no kids no wife , so dressed up and had planned to go out at night for an evening walk in a quiet place i had checked out a few days before ,

as usual time was against me as i set my self a1/2 hour buffer zone to put pernille away in the closet , so i never made it to the place i had checked out as time was running out so i ended up in the neighbour small town and drove and stoped by to a small foot path in the middle of nowhere . it turned out that i think most of the town had decided to use that footpath that evening along with me .

i remembered everything i read here and was confident and just acted relaxed , and it all went well , even a bunch of teenagers passed without any giggles you often hear about . it really boosted my ego and confidence , so thank you all for the advice and threads here . and that it shows sometimes just doing things can give good results ,

thanks all

sherri52
11-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Good for you Pernille. Out is out, even if you weren't seen it is a good step.

jenna_woods
11-30-2009, 08:19 PM
glad you had a good time, this site has helped me also.

DiannaRose
11-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Good for you, Pernille! Well done!

It is nice when we get a few hours to let our hair down (so to speak). I'm glad you got a chance to get out. Here's hoping for more and longer opportunities! :)

linnea
12-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Moments of spontaneity are some of the best.

Nicole Anne
12-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Sometimes only a very short time available is still the best feeling.