PDA

View Full Version : I had a "mixed" day today!

rocketscientist
12-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi Girls! How are you! Just thought I would share my day with you. I tried to get done with work early today so I could go get some new tires put on my jeep( it really does eat them up, because I have a bit of a leadfoot, and 435HP!)LOL.:)Last one to the mall is a rotten egg! Anyway, 2/3 of the way through the day, I realized I was not gonna make it b4 they closed at 4:00:doh: So, instead I decided to head to the Sprint store and upgrade my Blackberry. They told me it would be about 45 min. to an hour. I decided to check out the nearby Goodwill( a favorite of mine). As soon as I entered I went straight for the shoe section and found a like new pair of medium brown wedge heels!!:D Keep in mind that I am in drab too. Then I went to check out the skirts! An older lady saw me going through the rack and smiled a little. I should be freaked a little by this,but I am not. I just kept looking and I found a couple of really sweet minis!:D One of them is black, pleated and hangs a little over mid-thigh. The other one is a real gem, a light green micro with pleats that sits at the top of my thighs!:battingeyelashes: I checked out and went to retrieve my phone and was informed that I was gonna lose all my contacts! So I sat there an hour,with a pen and paper, writing contacts #'s down. ALL 192 of them! WHEW! Long story short(ened), it was pretty late when I got home. I wanted to do my face up and take some pics(especiallywith the little green mini!WOW) to show you all. :sad: Maybe I can do it tommorrow? I can hardly wait! Until then, I posted a few more pics from the "archives" in my albums. Everyone take care. Hugs:hugs: Tonya.

baby beluga
12-01-2009, 06:08 AM
sounds like you had an exciting day!

for future reference you can back up all your contacts to your computer with blackberry desktop manager ;)

lisalove
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
I want to see pics of your Jeep too.
Can you tell I'm a Jeep gurl lol?

linnea
12-01-2009, 06:11 PM
A day to remember and enjoy--you're a lucky girl!

rocketscientist
12-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Lisalove, I'll see what I can do. And I just wanna say thanks to all the girls who replied on my "clubbing" thread. I got some good ideas.I'm gonna do some more research and I might hit a few of you up! Stay Tuned.

sherri52
12-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Busy day Sonya, relax we can wait unti tommorrow for the pics.:hugs: