PDA

View Full Version : That B@tch Tonya!

rocketscientist
12-01-2009, 08:44 AM
I swear I'm gonna kill her! I need to go to work but she won't take no for an answer!She made me put on her green mini and take a few pics! Damn her! I'm gonna be late for work again! Does this happen to any of you too? Do you "fight" with your feminine self for control every morning?

DaphneGrey
12-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Nope Cant say it does.

dennisGTS
12-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Denise wins just about every morning with me. She makes me late to work a lot because she always wants to dress up. It's a love-hate realtionship between Denise and I.

Cary
12-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Nope! I just do what she says.

maggiecdva
12-01-2009, 09:02 AM
I can't say Maggie makes me late but she definitely makes demands and expects that I comply.

She wants to be out and about and is much more fun than my male persona.

I describer as a party girl.:battingeyelashes:

hugs - maggie

Kate Simmons
12-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Sounds like you may have a bit more going on there than just CDing my friend.:)

paulaW
12-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Great pics, tho. The green mini is cute and I love your heels.

DaisyG
12-01-2009, 09:20 AM
You betcha, Tonya! Happens to me most every workday. :o

Daisy won't let me get ready for work until her morning housework is done. For this she puts on a cute housedress or maybe a skirt & top, mid heels and at least a touch of lipstick. Daisy needs that rush of femininity this provides, before she will let me put on my office drab. Thus more often than not, I'm late for work. I'm lucky to have a boss who usually gets in even later. :D

Of course late in means late out to keep from falling behind at the office. But that makes Daisy impatient as she awaits her chance to emerge for the evening. :battingeyelashes:

Daisy

BLUE ORCHID
12-01-2009, 09:23 AM
For years before I retired Orchid would have her way in the morning.
I would get up at 04:00 so I could be at work by 07:00
it was a long 6 mile drive to work some times I would have enough
time to stop at Home Depot.
Now life is slow and easy Orchid can stay longer two or three
hours in the morning and two or three hours at night.
.................................................. ...........thanks.........Orchid

kristinacd55
12-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I have an idea! Just don't change & go in as Tonya, the b$*ch! :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
12-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Sherry is a quiet, shy little thing! I never hear a peep from her.
Until she's OUT OF THE CLOSET!:eek:

Then, she's ready to show off! And go dancing or clubbing, RITE NOW!:doh:

pernille d
12-01-2009, 01:05 PM
pernille is still in hideing so does not ruin my morning rutine but comes out quite often on the way to work , she is quite a good river now as she did have a problem with those heels and the pedals. she does not seem to bother me as always leaves me just before i get to work,

Persephone
12-01-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't have that problem. But every once in a while that nutcase "him" wants to ruin my morning.

He shows up and tries to get me to skip my morning run. During the day he tries to get me to stop off at Taco Bell® or Burger King®. And this past weekend the bum insisted that I drink some beer!

Yetch!

GaleWarning
12-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I ,too, don't have that problem, since I am one persona.

My only problem in the morning is to decide whether or not to underdress.

Phyliss
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I've sorta worked out a compromise. If "she" wants out then "she's" gonna work for it. Usually my truck needs loading for the days work, so I make her do it. Kinda funny watching her heft things into the bed wearing a skirt and heels. But I have to give the "old bag" credit, she does it with a smile.

linnea
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
We don't fight. But I'm glad to see that you are enjoying your skirmishes.

sherri52
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm not scitzofrenic, and neither am I.

Caroline C
12-03-2009, 12:27 AM
I use to get up, throw on a pair of pants and rush out the door. Now I like to wake up in the moment and spend an hour or so before needing to get ready. I'm much more relaxed and can think more clearly once the daily disaster begins.