PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel like screaming!!

Marcyme
12-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Screaming "This is Me, deal with it!"
Even with my daily girly-ness people are clueless to my gender and sometimes I feel like screaming!! Some times I wish they'd just ask. As much as I want to scream, I am still too chicken to do it. I guess I always figured my girly-ness was outing me slowy, but I guess maybe I need to push it more???? Or maybe I am all wrong. Maybe they do recognize it, and accept it with out it being a big deal....
Sorry, just one of those days. Maybe getting second holes pierced would make me feel better?

tricia_uktv
12-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Read my sig Marcy. But I do it quietly cos I'm a good girl!

Frédérique
12-01-2009, 02:20 PM
...sometimes I feel like screaming!!

You may not get (or want) the attention you crave, so I would suggest keeping the “screaming” at the level of a whisper. This is not Arena Rock, you know – more like chamber music for your own contemplative enjoyment…

sherri52
12-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Holes for more earings! Yes. Then tell then, get it out and over with. Let them know that you are a man. Except when your a woman.

sherri
12-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Now Marcy, you need to go sit in the quiet corner until you can remember how to act like a good little girl. You can take your blankie with you if it will make you feel better.

DiannaRose
12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Every day, Marcy...every day. :)

But somehow I think I'd get strange looks if I were to shout it out at work...or the mall...or in a restaurant...or anywhere. :)

I'd espectially love to be able to tell my wife "this is who I am, deal with it", but that would send her right over the edge, since she's trying her hardest not to deal with it.. :)

Kate Simmons
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Not really, I usually just feeling like smashing something. She Hulk smash!!:)

Marcyme
12-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Now Marcy, you need to go sit in the quiet corner until you can remember how to act like a good little girl. You can take your blankie with you if it will make you feel better.

LOL that made me :)

linnea
12-01-2009, 09:11 PM
No, I don't feel like screaming. But I can easily empathize with you and your urge to shout it out.

Alice Torn
12-01-2009, 10:00 PM
I want to ask you, if this is when you are dressed in public as a woman, or in drab, or both? Not all attention would be nice.

Marcyme
12-02-2009, 10:33 AM
I want to ask you, if this is when you are dressed in public as a woman, or in drab, or both? Not all attention would be nice.

Sometimes both....I always present somewhat genderqueer.
I think it just stems from the frustration of having to hide or suppress who I am because of societies archaic gender bianary and the narrow minded masses of sheepeople around me.
Really I am not as angry as I seem :)

joank
12-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I have screamed in the privacy of my truck out loud and in the most private place , my mind, for years. And then I get on with it. Sometimes I scream just cause the eyeliner will not go on straight.

Karren H
12-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Not really, I usually just feeling like smashing something. She Hulk smash!!:)

That's why I play ice hockey... Ever been cross-checked into the boards by a crossdresser? My inner angry woman can get testy at times! :D

maggiecdva
12-02-2009, 12:07 PM
As some of you may know I am dealing with stage 4 cancer. I am doing well and beating the average but the reality is that my life has been shortened. Just how long I have is anyone's guess.

Anyway my therapist (who knows and encourages Maggie) said it would be ashame if I was to die without others knowing about Maggie. So I have taken a leap of faith and told a select few. There are some more folks I want to tell but haven't done so for a variety of reasons.

On a related note ... I am going out either dressed or partially dress more as my whole attitude is "what the heck" I have nothing to lose with cancer in my life

Hugs - Maggie :heehee:

CherylFlint
12-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Everyday, Marcy. You are not alone on this one.