PDA

View Full Version : Makeover in Vegas

Metoo
12-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I just had my birthday last week and would to let everyone here in this group know about my experience. It was a very interesting birthday present from my wife. She is unlike anyone I have ever met before in my life. We just got married on June 20th of this year. She knew before that I like to wear panties, etc, but she never thought of me as a crossdresser. I mentioned to her I would like dress as a female out in public; and she stated that was just more than she could handle. I married a man, not a female. I don't mind of you dress at home in private, but out in public; I just can't handle that.

Well, I don't quite know what change her mind, but for my birthday she arrange a makeover in Las Vegas. We drove up there on Friday after work. I won $400.00 that evening; a good way to start our weekend and there was a lot more to happened after that.

At 3:00 that adventure stared, first she took me to a nail salon to have pedicure. Before that she wanted me shave my legs and underarm; i have never done that and didn't realize how great that felt. It just felt so nice being so smooth all over. After getting the pedicure we went the Fashion Bug in
Vegas to shop for something to nice to wear for the evening. It was exciting, yet nervous shopping for female clothes with her, but also felt great. I love the feel of female clothes. We both bought a nice outfit to wear for the evening. After that it was to Wal Mart to breast insets. Interesting that Wal-Mart caters to this crowd. I'm not a big fan of Wal-Mart; for most social and political reasons.

AFter getting everything, it was off to Stephanie's , a local make over artist in Vegas. We went to her house and was she ever nice and sweet; such a sweet person and ever so helpful. She explain everything that she did to me and my wife. Here is a picture of me after the tramsformation. LEt me what you think.

We left her place and went to a nice Italian restaurant and saw a female impersonator named Kenny Kerr. I've seen years ago in show in Vegas. It was just a great evening

sherri52
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
WOW! You look fantastic. You are a lucky man, your wife is a keeper.

Michelle Charles
12-01-2009, 08:05 PM
You look fabulous, kinda hard to believe you're a rookie. How lucky too having a supportive wife
Michelle

Ras
12-01-2009, 08:16 PM
WOW..u look great, your a lucky person to have such a supportive and participating wife!

DiannaRose
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
You look fabulous! You are so blessed to have such a loving and supportive wife...make sure you show her how much you appreciate her, every day! :)

linnea
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM
You look great! With a supportive and encouraging SO, you are really in a great situation!

msginaadoll
12-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow ! You look absolutely stunning. I thought your pic originaly was of the person who was doing the show. Ive got to get to vegas!!!!

Sherry-Stephanie
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Can you say..."passable"???? Dang she did a great job and you look wonderful....

But's we've got to know....how did the wife feel about it after the tranformation???? She may not have married a girl, but it seems she might have a "new girlfriend" now!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
12-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Glad that what happened in Vegas didn;t stay there.
This makeover could have an effect on global warming
you look too hot to handel.
You are a very lucky lady to have such a great wife.
.................................................. ..thanks...........Orchid

Starr
12-01-2009, 10:40 PM
i love being in Vegas, Stephanie is a great lady she did my make up several years back when she was with another company. The last several times I have been there she was out of town. She does makeup for several different people. I normally stay at the Imperial Place and was glad to see they now have a new drag show there with many of the same people that was in the show at the Rivera..

star

Miranda09
12-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Sounded like a great day...you are indeed a lucky girl to have such a wife...AND you look gorgeous. :)

CherylFlint
12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Damn good job. Good for you AND your wife.

Aeval
12-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Okay,
Wow to the pic - you look great...
But an even bigger WOW should go to your wife!
It gives me hope!

Kyttens pet
12-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Congratulations on your wedding, especially to such a considerate lady.

What a great surprise, to get to go to Vegas for a makeover, shopping and going out en femme! AND, you won 400 bucks on top of that!

Sounds like an overall great weekend!:daydreaming::heehee:

Sheri

Spacey
12-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Wonderful picture! Wonderful surprise! What a dream gift.

LisaElizabeth
12-02-2009, 08:50 AM
You look wonderful!!!

Patty
12-02-2009, 08:51 AM
WOW on your looks and to your wife.

sarahnme
12-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Wow you look amazing...has me sitting here trying to get to Vegas.

Nicole Anne
12-02-2009, 09:19 AM
How awesome, you had to feel so special and excited. Congrats

LisaM
12-02-2009, 10:15 AM
You look terrific! Thank your wife for all of us--her thoughtfulness made my day.

Renee
12-02-2009, 08:37 PM
The others have said it for me. You need to make sure that you let that special wife of yours know every day that you love her and appreiciate her for everything that she does for you. Not just the makeover and the shopping and going out as girlfriends together. She sounds like a wonderful wife. Oh and by the way, you are gorgeous !!!

Bobbie Bee
12-02-2009, 08:50 PM
You look great and.......

OMG, you look fabulous. And if I didn't say it, "Wow."

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-02-2009, 10:30 PM
YOWZA! You look absolutely fabulous! Is that your real hair or a wig? Either way I love it. Now I'll definitley have to get to Vegas for a long weekend and do a professional make over.

Cheers to you and your great wife.(Raising a glass of beer to toast)

Felicity

Marcia Blue
12-02-2009, 11:07 PM
OMG You are beautiful, and have a very wonderful wife. Treat her to something very special also.

victoriamwilliams1
12-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Wow! looking good!

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Viva Las Vegas and more importantly your wife. Darling you look fierce! My wife told me that there was no way you were not a GG and she had a TG radar that is very accurate. I am visiting Stephanie next time I am in Vegas. She did a great job, but girl you have the right stuff.

Give that fab wife of yours a hug for all of us. :hugs:

denisecdfl
12-03-2009, 12:01 AM
You look fantastic !! I know from my experiences with Stephanie that she is the best. There are many more examples of her artistry on her tgirl store site, as well as how to reach her.

Lucypink
12-03-2009, 12:26 AM
And who is the beautiful Lady in the picture??!!

Rachel M
12-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Initially you mention that you wife was limited in her acceptance. It seems she threw caution to the wind and opened up for the professional make over. So, since she she seen the all femmed up version, did her perception and acceptance change? Do she now have a new girl friend for outside the house activities?
Rachel

kristinacd55
12-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Wow, what a great weekend you had!! I'm shocked that Wal Mart had breast inserts?!?! :eek:

suchacutie
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
If you had any doubts about your ability to look absolutely fabulous, that makeover surely eliminated those!!

Kudos to you and your wife!!

tina!

Jannette H
12-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Lady you look wonderful and I know you feel as good as you look or better. Enjoy your moment.

Molly Wells
12-03-2009, 06:48 PM
You look really great!
Molly

sfwarbonnet
12-04-2009, 02:55 PM
…I mentioned to her I would like dress as a female out in public; and she stated that was just more than she could handle. I married a man, not a female. I don't mind of you dress at home in private, but [not] out in public; I just can't handle that. Well, I don't quite know what change her mind, but for my birthday she arrange[d] a makeover in Las Vegas...

You look fantastic, and your post is encouraging. I too would like to appear as a female with her in public. Private is OK with her now, and I wear panties all the time, and pantyhose and a slip in the evening. In fact, she bought me most of my femme clothes, but she doesn’t want me impersonating a female in public. I hope that, she too, will change her mind and go out in public with me as a woman. Having a transformation in Vegas would be ideal and I could be en femme for several days if we went to the LV Star Trek convention.

p.s. what's the URL for Stephanie's website?

azcdinhose
12-04-2009, 03:32 PM
You look absolutely beautiful! What a great story and makeover, somehow I think there was more to that story once you two got back to your hotel ;)

JennaR
12-04-2009, 07:30 PM
:eek:

Alice B
12-04-2009, 07:50 PM
What a wonderful look, evening and wife. Can't get any better than that.

sherri
12-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Good lord gurl, you look that good and that was the first time you ever shaved your legs and stuff?!? You could be in the show!

jolanda_trav
12-05-2009, 05:09 AM
what a wonderfull story. And what a wonderfull wife.
Jolanda

Metoo
12-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Thank you everyone for all your positive and encouraging responses. It was a great evening and experience :)

sallyjones
12-08-2009, 03:45 AM
you look great i am planning to go to vegas myself. sounds to fun not to.

allisonrn06
12-08-2009, 07:04 AM
You look very pretty, and glad to hear your wife has accepted you this way.

Metoo
12-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Thank you everyone for the comments. I hope to get back to Vegas soon...will report again on what goes on....looking forward to another exciting time in Vegas, but not sure when that will be.:)

pattyv
12-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Your facial bone structure is perfect, and your make-up artist used it to the fullest. Stunning with an air of quiet sophistication.
What a lovely story, and what a more lovely wife you have.
Now you must treat her,but you know that already.

Susan.
12-11-2009, 07:04 PM
No wonder she took you to Vegas, you are a good looking lady.

RebeccaLynne
12-11-2009, 07:29 PM
...an updated avatar to celebrate the momentous occasion? You're absolutely beautiful. A visual inspiration to everyone who happens upon your threads or posts. Magnifique!

Make sure to keep your wife a happy woman. Afterall, she's afforded you the opportunity to be one, as well!

Vicki-Z
12-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow!!! You look stunning! You're very lucky to have such a wonderful and supporting wife.

Vicki :hugs:

Karen43
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
We are all jealous, you look fantastic!

Laura Evans
12-11-2009, 08:53 PM
You look fantastic, they did a beautiful job on you now can you duplicate it? Having a supportive wife or SO is so nice.

vivianann
12-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Thank you everyone for the comments. I hope to get back to Vegas soon...will report again on what goes on....looking forward to another exciting time in Vegas, but not sure when that will be.:)

Wow You are very beautiful. Congrats on your first time out.
You need to come to Vegas the week of April 18th thru the 23rd for Diva Las Vegas, it is a week long opportunity to be enfemme, with alot of activities for those of us who like to go out enfemme, and bring your wife along because there will be others there with their wives or girlfriends. we would love to see you and your wife there. You need to go to Glamour Boutique, and meet Amy and her staff, they have everything you need to be the woman you want to be. I have been to Vegas many times enfemme, and it just gets better every time I go there, I have been to Diva Las Vegas (DLV) 2times, and am looking forward to going to DLV this coming April.

PantyhoseNPumps
12-12-2009, 09:05 AM
I do hope that you realize how lucky you are...that's priceless. I could only wish to have a wife half as supportive as that. Hell....I'd be pleased for life, if she would like me to shave my legs! You look positively FAB by the way! I'm soooo exited to finally go out for my first makeover next month!!! Christine