PDA

View Full Version : Oops!

windycissy
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I walked into what I thought was the ladies room at my hotel today, went straight into a stall and was just about to peel off my tights and lift up my jumper when I said to myself, was that a urinal I just walked by? I peeked outside the stall, AAAAARGH! I'm in the men's room! Grabbed my purse and jacket and bolted out the door before any guys walked in, composed myself and tried to walk serenely to the ladies room. I hope this isn't the first sign of Alzheimers!

sherri52
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM
When you were a child you probably did the same thing when you walked into the girl room. Either that or you said "cool-- so this is what the girls room looks like".

DiannaRose
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM
I did that at work once (guy mode)...we had restrooms on oppostire sides of the building, exactly mirrored in orientation. Of course I used the one nearest me 99% of the time, but once when I was on the other side of the building I just came around the corner and through the door like I normally do. Fortunately it was late and no-one was in there, so I turned around and went right back out. One of my co-workers saw me and said "Dude, did you just go into the ladies' room?" So I had to explain to him about the whole orientation thing. I believe I was an interesting shade of scarlet, let me tell you. :)

That's "orientation" and in "floor plan layout", not the other kind of orientation, ladies. :)

linnea
12-01-2009, 08:50 PM
thanks for telling about your experience. I haven't done that, but I have--while in male mode--almost gone into the ladies' room having gotten quite used to doing so when I'm out en femme. Your story will help me to remember to double check before I enter.

Persephone
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Oh yipes, Cissy! I don't think it is Alzheimers, more like "gender transfer disorder" or something like that.

I have a different effect that sometimes drives me more than a bit crazy. If I'm wearing anything that could be considered femme, say a pastel sweatshirt, and I go into the men's room I get stared at and often told "you're in the wrong room!"

I don't know what to do about it, since I'm in "low androgeny" rather than anything I consider sufficiently over on the "femme" side, and would feel uncomfortable attempting to use the ladies' room, yet feeling I would probably "fit in" better there.

Sometimes when it happens it makes me uncomfortable.

Phyliss
12-01-2009, 09:07 PM
I walked into what I thought was the ladies room.. went straight into a stall and was just about to peel off my tights and lift up my jumper when I said to myself, was that a urinal I just walked by? I peeked outside the stall, AAAAARGH! I'm in the men's room! ... I hope this isn't the first sign of Alzheimers!

Reaslizing you're in the wrong room isn't the first sign, it's when you get in the room you've forgotten why you went in there in the first place, and wonder why all those closets have those really low sinks.

docrobbysherry
12-01-2009, 09:23 PM
I liked Dianna's explanation best! " My orientation was wrong!":heehee:
As in; Oops! I THOT this was the ladies room!:eek:

Molly Wells
12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
One day I was out and about in regular guy mode and was experiencing, shall I say some "gastric distress." I needed to go to Wal Mart and as I walked from my truck toward the door I suddenly had a really strong need for the restroom. I rushed into the store and hurried to the restroom. I went into a stall and as I sat tending to the urgent business I heard the door open and female voices. Two ladies came in, went to the available stalls, tended to business and left. I was scared to death of being found out. I sat a quiet as a mouse till they left, finished up and hurried out before anyone else came in. I never realized I had entered the ladies room until they had come in!
Molly

sissystephanie
12-01-2009, 11:31 PM
For the past month I have been doing some marketing at a booth in a Walmart. The booth is located near the restrooms which are VERY clearly marked MEN'S and WOMEN'S! I cannot tell you how many men I have seen go into the Women's, and how many women I have seen go into the Men's. I always wish that I had my video camera with me! The expression on their faces is priceless!! But hey, when you gotta go....you gotta go!!!

It is not Alzheimers, its the urge!!

Miranda09
12-01-2009, 11:45 PM
:eek: That was too funny Cissy!!!!:lol2:

trannie T
12-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Cissy, you are not in too bad of shape. It would have been a matter of concern if you had used the urinal.

AllieSF
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
I have done it as a guy walking into a women's restroom, but not YET when en femme. That should be an interesting moment for me when and if it happens! Thanks for sharing.

AlisonRenee
12-02-2009, 11:16 AM
One day I was out and about in regular guy mode and was experiencing, shall I say some "gastric distress." I needed to go to Wal Mart and as I walked from my truck toward the door I suddenly had a really strong need for the restroom. I rushed into the store and hurried to the restroom. I went into a stall and as I sat tending to the urgent business I heard the door open and female voices. Two ladies came in, went to the available stalls, tended to business and left. I was scared to death of being found out. I sat a quiet as a mouse till they left, finished up and hurried out before anyone else came in. I never realized I had entered the ladies room until they had come in!
Molly

-- this worked out much better for you than for Finch in "American Pie".

kimmy p
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
You'll be lucky if you don't get arrested for using the women's room. They don't want us there no matter how we present.

sherri
12-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Reaslizing you're in the wrong room isn't the first sign, it's when you get in the room you've forgotten why you went in there in the first place, and wonder why all those closets have those really low sinks.:laughing:

ValerieKay
12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
In the office in Norway they have unisex toilets. Interesting to sit there and look at the tampax distributer etc....

windycissy
12-02-2009, 12:50 PM
You'll be lucky if you don't get arrested for using the women's room. They don't want us there no matter how we present.

Maybe that's the case in Indiana, but in California our rights to use the ladies' room are enshrined in the law..."I wish we all could be California girls!"

nikkijo
12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Maybe that's the case in Indiana, but in California our rights to use the ladies' room are enshrined in the law..."I wish we all could be California girls!"

that is only 100% true if you class yourself as transitioning...

a CD no... TG yes regardless of your current stage of transformation, although it is dificult to visually determine a cd from a tg if they dress the part... so its a technicality..

windycissy
12-02-2009, 01:17 PM
that is only 100% true if you class yourself as transitioning...

a CD no... TG yes regardless of your current stage of transformation, although it is dificult to visually determine a cd from a tg if they dress the part... so its a technicality..

Trust me, if someone is rude enough to ask, I'm transitioning!

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 01:23 PM
It is not Alzheimer’s. It is a case of Somethimer’s at worst. I do it all the time. Don't tell anyone, but I have done it on purpose in fancy restaurants and clubs just to see how much nicer the powder room is than the icky boys restroom. :daydreaming:

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Let me tell what I did on Sunday Nov.22nd. That weekend my wife had to work and I had to run over to NJ to take my Aunt out shopping. As I was getting ready,my land line phone rang,didn't know the number but answered it.It was a young woman looking for me and to make a long story short,she told me she was the daughter of a woman I had an affair with back in late 87,early 88(before I met my wife) and told I had been named as her father on the birth certificate and of course I was shocked but that's another story.

Anyway,my Aunt and I went shopping and decided to eat at Houlihan's in Cherry Hill. My cell rang and it was my wife and I excused myself to go to the men's room so I could tell her about the phone call and I was still in shock.Well as I answered the phone I accidently walked in the ladie's room and told her the whole story and plus I didn't realize it till I walked out the door and seen it was the ladie's room! Thank God there was no women in there or any didn't decide to come because I was in there a good 5 minutes tell my wife the story.Talk about an embarrassing.

Felicity

SarahLynn
12-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Some time back I too was in Gastric Distress and went into the Truckstop. As there are several truckstops of that design around the country I simply went into the room which is usually the mens room. Oooooops. My need was great and the timing was off. I did my business and was completeing the paper work when several, three or four, ladies entered. Finished, I got rid of the incirmminating evidence and exited the stall and washed my hands. Conversation stopped when i exited the stall and all the ladies stood there looking at me without saying anything. I explained my need and went on my way. A short time later it was necessary to again use the facilities but I made sure I used the proper room.

SarahLynn