PDA

View Full Version : omg christmas came early !

justsearching
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Okay so at work today the girls were cleaning up the back room and one of the old managers always would always change shoes so it just so happened I saw them as they pulled out the trash bag to throw them . I said " wait I can sell those " lol when really I'm just gunna take them home . Luckly she has kind of a big foot . I can't wait to try them on I hope they fit . Omg I just. Got 4 pairs of really cute and fairly new wedges ! I just had to tell you girls I'm so happy

sherri52
12-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Four pair of shoes; Christmas did come early.

Christina2008
12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Now that is a good result, lucky you.

justsearching
12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Lol well its four pair plus one lol we couldn't find its match but its okay I'm still the happiest girl alive right now

ikatrina
12-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Okay so at work today the girls were cleaning up the back room and one of the old managers always would always change shoes so it just so happened I saw them as they pulled out the trash bag to throw them . I said " wait I can sell those " lol when really I'm just gunna take them home . Luckly she has kind of a big foot . I can't wait to try them on I hope they fit . Omg I just. Got 4 pairs of really cute and fairly new wedges ! I just had to tell you girls I'm so happy

that is an exciting early present....so...did they fit?

justsearching
12-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Still not home yet so I'm not sure if they fit yet I was so excited I'm writing this on my phone lol . I'm gunna explode waiting to try them though lol

**Edit to Add** Okay update 2 of the pairs fit . Oh and the odd one out but. Im still so happy . Bit of a squeeze but so cute

DiannaRose
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Merry Christmas, dear! :)

Free shoes...who wouldn't love that? :)

linnea
12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
finding shoes that fit and look great is a challenge for me. If I found four pair that fit, looked great, and were FREE, I would be ecstatic! Lucky you! Merry [early] Christmas!

Nicole Anne
12-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Oh there is definately something about shoes. Heels are the best for giving that complete feeling. Yummy and lucky you....

SherriePall
12-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Now, when everyone asks how much you got for them, you can say that you decided to keep them for yourself. LOL.

ikatrina
12-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Good to hear that some fit.

It reminds me of similar incidents when I was in my teens. I worked in a mall and was responsible for cleaning out the odds and ends that were left when a store was permanently closed. You can imagine that when a woman's clothing or accessory store closed I wasn't sick or late for work. :)

I used to take bags of misc. items home to try....some worked....some didn't....but everytime felt like Christmas! Only once was there a lovely pair of pumps left behind....navy blue w/ 2-3 inch heel.....and what were the odds.....they were actually woman's 11w.....fit like a glove :)