PDA

View Full Version : luckiest girl in the world....why I love my wife

ikatrina
12-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Just wanted to share with you a wonderful evening I had with my wife.

She came home from work and surprised me with a new red lace top, bracelets and a lovely skirt (that she made clear was a shared item :) ) She then presented me with a stack of flyers asking my opinion on what shoes/jewelery/skirts that I like or she thought would look good on me. After I made dinner for the family and the little one went to bed we painted each others nails (Revlon "Get Reddy") and put on our exercise outfits (mine is black/pink lycra) and did a shaping/toning workout together. We then snuggled together watching T.V. until she went to bed

She's the most understanding, accepting, encouraging and loving spouse anyone could ever imagine and I truly can't fathom the idea of life without her.

I'm gushing and feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! :daydreaming:

Kayla Shadows
12-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Awww.This was a beautiful post to read.She sounds like a very wonderful person.I'm happy that she enjoys these things with you. xo ~K~

Melissa_Z
12-02-2009, 12:31 AM
That's so great Katrina :) Very sweet.

linnea
12-02-2009, 07:33 AM
you are very fortunate--cherish it!

FireflyGG
12-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Little moments like that rock. It's what keeps two people together when the big stuff stresses you out. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile.

Nicole Anne
12-02-2009, 09:21 AM
That was so sweet of her. You lucky girl

LisaM
12-02-2009, 10:12 AM
a wonderful post! She sounds too goo to be true.

charlytuna
12-02-2009, 07:20 PM
you have a wonderful wife I also have one just today she told me that I need a purple bra& matching panties

charlytuna
12-02-2009, 07:28 PM
you have a wonderful wife I also have one just today she told me that I need a purple bra& matching panties

I guessing that they will be under the cristmas tree this year and she also talking geting new clothes for charlie