PDA

View Full Version : Almost left for work with pink lips!

KateW
12-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi girls,

I was playing with some new lipstick last night - Max Factor Lipfinity colour & gloss. I didn't bother removing it because I was planning on having a shower, and I find that lipstick usually comes off after a few drinks and certainly after a night of sleep. Well, not this one! I was just leaving for work and caught a close-up glance of my lips in the mirror. Low and behold, they were a fetching shade of shimmery pink, and I had to run upstairs like a mad person to find some makeup remover!

Two lessons there: 1) Max Factor Lipfinity is long lasting and good value. 2) Never assume that your makeup will remove itself! Almost had a repeat of time time I was caught at work (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75512&highlight=eyeliner) wearing eyeliner!

I'd make a rubbish secret agent! :heehee:

SarahLynn
12-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Almost as bad as when I got caught by my son with Royal Blue mascara. I'd had my hair done at a beauty shop in Albuquerque and went off to SoCal. HE picked me up after I delivered my load and commented on my lovely blue eyes.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Lucky for me I told him my eyes were shaded while I slept in the hairstylist chair. He knows I can do that (go to sleep in the barbers/hairstylists chair so he accepted the excuse. Truth was I put it on just before he gae me the ride. I didn't think he would notice since I was wearing sunglasses.:eek::eek:

SarahLynn

linnea
12-02-2009, 07:31 AM
This is a way to test cosmetics--lol! I've made a few unintended "tests" myself and arrived at work with lipstick, eye liner, or mascara still on when I didn't mean to have it on.
Since I've done quite a bit of theater, I usually pass it off as make-up that I was wearing for a rehearsal or a show. However, I'm not always in a rehearsal or a show, so sometimes I have to find other excuses if anyone notices.

Nicole Anne
12-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi just learning my ways around this wonderful site. I have left home with lipstick still on and only noticed when i looked in the mirror. Yikes

Kerigirl2009
12-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Recently I purchased a black/brown mascara and decided to apply a bit to my lashes and after it set I lightly squeezed them between some paper towel as to remove the excess but leave a thin coat on.
I went to my fathers house and his wife came in while we and a few others where chatting and within 5 minutes from across the room she said wow you look really good and then in a loud surprised tone she said "do you have make up on?" I was shocked and the conversation slowed to a crawl. I simply looked right at her and said "no" so I lied but what do you really do about an hour later she said I gigured it out you plucked your eyebrows which I did this I admitted to doing as there is nothing wrong with grooming. so I guess the mascara was still a little dark to wear in drab. I guess I wll have to find a brown. :)

ValerieKay
12-02-2009, 12:20 PM
It is easy to do. I went to work with some lower eyeliner on a few weeks ago. The French girl who works for me, and is on the ball at all times, was looking very curiously at me. I decided it was not likely to be true love, so rushed to the toilet. Eek.

She has not said anything. She is French, thank God.

I'm as bad getting the stuff off as on it seems.

CherylFlint
12-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I always have to double check myself when I leave. I take a look in the mirror and review everything, like eyeliner, lipstick, jewery, and on, and on, and on.

Sally2005
12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
I always look in the mirror to at least comb my hair before leaving. I don't think I ever forgot any makeup, but once I went out and returned home to notice my belt buckle was undone...forgot to do it when I changed too quickly, I had a shirt hanging over it so no one noticed. Once I almost forgot to take my engagement ring off...hard to explain that one!

KateW
12-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I love the crazy situations that we get ourselves into. Certainly livens things up a bit!

abigailf
12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I sometimes put only lipstick on when home alone and don’t feel like doing the face to the nines. I once went out for a run and forgot to remove it lipstick. I only realized this when I got home an hour later and saw that the sleeves on my t-shirt were reddish. I tend to wipe the sweat off my face with my shirt during a run.

I thought about all those people I passed by, smiling and waving at them. No wonder they were gawking at me. I just figured they never saw a runner before.

Rebecca Jayne
12-02-2009, 11:43 PM
You should have left it on.

Hot pink on a hot guy?

I've freshened up my lipstick in the restroom at Home Depot and Wally World, also local restraunts.

crusadergirl
12-03-2009, 04:35 AM
That happened to me not that long ago i forgot the lipstick i was wearing doesn't come off so easy and i came in to work with it still on. It i wouldn't of noticed it in the mirror i would of had it on all day, no one said a thing to me.

drushin703
12-03-2009, 09:52 AM
two things I have discovered while enfemme.one, the lighting in my bath
room is terrible (which i have recently replaced) and two, mary kay's "pink
melon" lipstick does not come off easily with soap and water.on several
occasions co-workers have asked me why my lips were so pink....yikes!
not a good question to be asked in the ultra macho industry that i work in.
..........dana.

Laura Evans
12-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I forgot to exchange eyeglasses once and went to the gym, spoke to some people I regularly see there (no one said anything to me about them) then went on to a restaurant to meet a female friend who was traveling across the country (she does not know Laura). While at the restaurant I reached up to adjust my glasses and was shocked to discover I was still wearing my female glasses. My mind started racing with thoughts of the gym and the people I had spoken too and those I did not and then this friend sitting in front of me, ahhhhh! She finally asked a question, not about the glasses mind you, that to answer truthfully I had to bring up Laura. Starting with the obvious glasses I told her about my other self and I was relieved to find she was ok with that. About six months later I went to my electrolysis treatment all dressed up but without makeup (electrolysis) but did have my eyebrows done up to show the lady that waxes my brows what they looked like when they are done up (both ladies know about Laura), this was not the story, however, its a lead up to forgetting to clean the eyebrows before going to my martial arts class later that evening. I did not realise it until I came home and headed for the shower. OMG! Not again! Well no one said a word then or since. Lessons learned: Place my male eyeglasses with my male watch and always double check in the mirror before going out.:o

Prissy Linda
12-03-2009, 11:53 AM
When I'm home I often wear makeup, sometimes I wear full makeup, other times it's just a bit of foundation, powder and lipstick. My wife knows I do this so hiding isn't an issue. I can't remember how many times i've forgotten that i'm wearing makeup and have left the house or answered the door with makeup on. I've also gone into work with slightly red stained lips when I thought I had removed it completely. My wife tell me that I do it on purpose.

Teri Jean
12-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Kate sweety I go to work everyday with lipstick, sometimes neutral some times pink but mostly deep plum red. You may get a few looks but then you are not kissing them, are you? LOL

Teri

joandher
12-03-2009, 04:10 PM
About 12 mts ago I was working on a truck engine underneath it and oil splashed on my face I wiped what I thought was it all off, but when I got home and sat down with a coffee my wife asked me if I had eye shadow on, I said NO ,but she was convinced it was until I asked her to just wipe it off she then realized it was oil am I glad that happened, WHY , well I went out with a friend of mine enfem,and when I got back home she said you had best go get a shower as you have got oil on your eyes again I mustn't have got it off with the wipes , PHEW!!!! close one. but i dont know what outhers must have thought as i stopped for a bite to eat in a cafe before i got home

:hugs: J-JAY

DiannaRose
12-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I was experimenting with my eye makeup while my wife was out for an hour or so. I was planning on showering afterward, so I figured I'd be safe, but darned if that waterproof mascara is water- AND soap-proof, apparently. She saw some residual effect of it that I hadn't noticed. (Note to self...always check your eyes in a mirror that is NOT fogged up, under bright lighting.) Darn that mascara! :)

I blamed it on having tired, flu-strained eyes and getting soap in them, but I suspect she actually didn't buy that. She didn't say anything more about it, though, God bless her!

sherri52
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
I wear Mascara in work now but I own the place and work alone.

karennjcd
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM
..... and therein is one of my biggest fears about going "all the way" and dressing fully with makeup, lipstick, eye shadow, etc... The fear is not only can I get the stuff off, but might I forget to do so?:eek:

Karen

Rachel B42
12-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I haven't forgotten make up but almost went to meet some friends who don't know Rachel with a black bra on under a white T-shirt. I guess I'm just way too comfortable wearing my undies.:heehee:

Molly Wells
12-03-2009, 11:53 PM
When I was younger I had long hair, almost to the shoulder. During a dressing session I had been playing with hair styles and had put a silver barrett in my hair to pull it back on one side. Later, in guy mode, I went to the store and to get gas. On the way home I looked in the truck mirror and say my barrett still in my hair. No one ever said anything, but I stayed away from that store and gas station for a while!
Molly

sfwarbonnet
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Once went to a business lunch wearing nail polish. The bottom line is that the more comfortablec we become wearing traditionally female accessories, the more likely we are to forget to remove them. Like I am wearing my wife's bra now with my panties, support pantyhose, and bodyslip; must remember to remove the bra before she gets home!
'

Alana Beaumont
12-04-2009, 02:46 PM
This reminds me of a few months ago:

I had 'dressed' with this amazing red lipstick, but I wanted to go get icecream. So, I jumped in the shower, changed back into 'boy mode,' and went to Ray's Food Place. However, when the clerk was giving me my change, he started to laugh this really freaky laugh. He claimed that he just found it funny that he had run out of quarters. So, I get in my car, look in the rearview mirror to backup, and behold! My lips were a glorious scarlett! One of the few times I've been 'outted' in public and didn't care.

lissetta
12-04-2009, 02:53 PM
This reminds me of a few months ago:

I had 'dressed' with this amazing red lipstick, but I wanted to go get icecream. So, I jumped in the shower, changed back into 'boy mode,' and went to Ray's Food Place. However, when the clerk was giving me my change, he started to laugh this really freaky laugh. He claimed that he just found it funny that he had run out of quarters. So, I get in my car, look in the rearview mirror to backup, and behold! My lips were a glorious scarlett! One of the few times I've been 'outted' in public and didn't care.

Last nite it was the haggen daas run @ midnite same scene !!!!!! girl in carharts.

DiannaRose
12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Like I am wearing my wife's bra now with my panties, support pantyhose, and bodyslip; must remember to remove the bra before she gets home!'

I am under strict "don't you touch my clothes ever again" guidelines, so her bras are off-limits.

...so I bought my own, and mine are prettier and/or sexier than hers. :)