PDA

View Full Version : Feels like a bubble bath.

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I have been unable to dress for about the past 10 days and I have hated every minute of it. Today I am home from work with the flu. Rather that just lay around and be miserable I decided to dress and be miserable. I have to admit as soon as I got my lipstick and wig on I felt better. It was so relaxing. It was like sliding into a warm bubble bath in the Jacuzi or getting a mani and pedi.

Do you girls feel the same way when you dress after a long spell of not being able to dress?

Karren H
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I always suspected you were a sick puppy!! Lol. No! Nothing feels like a bubble bath.. And never turn on the whirlpool tub with bubble bath int it. God the amount of suds!!

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I always suspected you were a sick puppy!! Lol. No! Nothing feels like a bubble bath.. And never turn on the whirlpool tub with bubble bath int it. God the amount of suds!!
I learned that lesson with our first Jacuzi. I dumped the power ran the tub started it up and stepped out of the bathroom for about 5 minutes. When I came back the bathroom looked like it was on an episode of Leave it to Beaver or Dennis the Menace. The good news is it was super squeaky clean when I got all of the suds cleaned up.

AllieSF
12-02-2009, 02:06 PM
I did the same thing in a apart-hotel in Rio de Janeiro. First time I ever had the opportunity to use a jacuzzi tub. So, I filled the tub and added a lot of body gel wash and shampoo and liked the nice foam that formed. Then I turned on the jacuzzi tub and the the foam started to rise. Luckily, I had glass sliding doors on the tub. The foam got up about 3 feet before I decided to turn it off. Lots of fun to play in, but one hell of a mess and long time to get to go down that little drain hole!

SherylynJade
12-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I've been in the same boat, mainly cuz I was out of town for all of thanksgiving week. I think today is the day I change that, myself. And, I'm gonna start it off with a bubble bath.
Now do I get all girly before or after doing a few errands?
:daydreaming:

charlytuna
12-02-2009, 06:52 PM
I have been unable to dress for about the past 10 days and I have hated every minute of it. Today I am home from work with the flu. Rather that just lay around and be miserable I decided to dress and be miserable. I have to admit as soon as I got my lipstick and wig on I felt better. It was so relaxing. It was like sliding into a warm bubble bath in the Jacuzi or getting a mani and pedi.

Do you girls feel the same way when you dress after a long spell of not being able to dress?

nothing feel better than a good hot bubble bath

kellycan27
12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
nothing feel better than a good hot bubble bath

Except for taking it with someone else:heehee:

Phyliss
12-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Except for taking it with someone else:heehee:

Excellent point! Save water, shower with a friend,... save friends ... shower.

Karen7cd
12-02-2009, 08:15 PM
I did a pedi and painted them a deep red color for the first time Yesterday!
Love it!!!

docrobbysherry
12-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I was doing a swimsuit CD session this summer. The water felt SO NICE, I started swimming around. :D
It was SO peaceful and relaxing! Then, I suddenly decided to swim under water! Forgetting my wig!:eek:

Had to wash out the chlorine rite away, before it bleached!:doh:
Then, the DRYING process! ( No, I didn't use my gas dryer!:heehee:)
That wig will NEVER be the same!:thumbsdn:

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 12:40 AM
I did a pedi and painted them a deep red color for the first time Yesterday!
Love it!!!

I think Pedi's are true bliss. Heaven has to be full of angels that will give you a mani and pedi on a daily basis.